70. Pram

"Roses?"

"Roses?"

I shake my head. Stan sighs. "I give up. I'm officially useless."

I giggle and he gives me a kiss. I'm sitting on his lap, and we're talking about decorations and locations for the wedding. We decided to wait until Jack and willow are born.

"So, which flowers?" he asks, looking at my Pinterest on the computer. I shrug. "We first need a location, so I can make everything in the same theme."

He nods and his eyes widen. "I saw a wedding on the beach! It was really beautiful, and lilies are perfect with that," he says. I gasp. "Oh my god, yes! Let's search pictures!"

My Pinterest shows my the perfect wedding. I squeak. "That's perfect! You're truly a wedding planner, baby," I say and give him a kiss on his nose. He smiles.

"You bring up the best in me."

I gasp and grab my stomach. I felt something...

He immediately panics and turns me around. His eyes are wide with concern as he studies me. "What? What's wrong?" he asks.

I look up at him with big eyes. "I think... they kicked," I whisper and he gasps. They do it again and I jump. He holds my hips, eyeing my stomach. I take his hands and place them on my bell, so he can feel it too.

I watch his eyes widen as they kick again. "Woah," he mutters. "This is my new favorite feeling." He smiles up at me. I pout. "And my kisses?"

He chuckles. "Number two, baby. But you're my number one," he flirts and gives me a kiss. I smile against his lips. "I better."

I snuggle into his chest. "I'm tired," I yawn and close my eyes. I feel him moving, and then a blanket being draped over me. He kisses my hair.

"I'll work a little for the hospital, yes? Sleep, baby, I'll make sure you're warm," he whispers and I nod. My eyes starts to feel heavy. "I love you."

He gives me another kiss. "I love you too, baby. Now sleep."

I fall asleep.

***

"No."

I blink a little, then open my eyes fully. Frowning, I look around the room, not moving from my spot.

"Just wake her up, it's not like she needs it."

"No, get the fuck out." Stan's voice is harsh. I see he's standing in the doorway, with me tucked to his chest. And that other voice, it sounds familiar...

Mia?

"I swear, Anne, leave. You broke her heart, and I'm not letting that happen again."

Anne?

I turn around, eyes wide. It is Anne who's standing in the hallway. Stan sighs. "Great, now you woke her up. Baby, I'll fix this, let's get you back to sleep," he says to me.

I glare at him and he gulps. "You don't have to baby me, Stan. I'm perfectly fine," I snap. He slumps and looks away. Anne chuckles.

Shit. I slam the door closed. My eyes soften and I gently grab Stan's chin, to make him look at me. His eyes start to water, but I can see he wants to hold them in. He's still holding me.

"I'm sorry, Stan. I think it was the hormones," I whisper. He nods. "It's fine. I don't know why," he sighs.

I hug him and he gives me a kiss. "I won't snap at you again. And if I do, I don't mean it," I say and he nods. He's smiling again.

"Wanna watch a movie?" I nod and he lays down on our bed. I snuggle into his chest and he starts a movie. "Which one is that?" I frown. He chuckles. "Since you made me binge watch Twilight, I'm making you binge watch Marvel. All of them."

I sigh. "All of them?"

There are like what? Thousand?

But, I mean, I'll be asleep so...

"Look, that's Captain America. He's cool," he points. I melt. He's so cute when he's passionate about something.

But my eyes do fall closed, even though I want to look at him. I hear him chuckle. "Queen, you didn't even made it until the fifth minute."

I yawn. "Sorry. Pregnant," I giggle. He chuckles and gives me a kiss on my hair. "Fine, goodnight, Queen. I love you." I melt into him. "Goodnight. I love you too. Tell me what happened after."

He nods and overloads me with kisses as I slowly fall asleep.

Even though I'm drifting away to sleep, he whispers sweet things to me.

"Your hair smells nice."

"I love you so much it hurts."

"You're beautiful."

"You're worth every single thing on this planet."

Smiling, I dream about him.

***

"Queen, wake up."

I shake my head and bury it in his neck. He chuckles. "You wanted to meet up with your friends. Now come on."

Sighing, I open my eyes. "Are you coming with me?" The looks in his face is enough to know he's not. "I'm sorry, Queen, but there's a surgery-"

I cut him off with a kiss. "That's fine. I'll buy you something," I smile and he nods. "I like lingerie," he smirks. I cock an eyebrow. "We'll see about that."

"What's the surgery about?" I ask. He shrugs. "Same old, same old. You know, I was thinking..."

I giggle. "You do that? I thought you weren't capable of that," I laugh and he starts tickling me. "Stop! Stop!" I shout, laughing. He smirks and hugs me.

"Now, I was thinking. If our kids are old enough, we can go to the zoo. That will be fun! With the elephants and the lions. And we're gonna buy them matching teddy bears!"

I smile. He's adorable. "Tell me more," I order and he smiles. "And, I want a big pram, a double one. And then they're gonna get matching clothes, Jack blue and Willow pink, and they're gonna be the cutest babies ever."

"That sounds about right," I giggle. He nods. "Of course. I'm the smart one, remember?"

I roll my eyes, but laugh too. This is exactly what I want. Happiness, life and luck.

And he's all of that in one.