60. Names & pics💥

I still remember the names we had in mind. I joked about Bob and Bobette, because those match, but she said she'd break up with me if I was serious and I stopped. Didn't want to risk a thing. But then we had other names. Names I had loved.

Madison and Maddie.

"They match, but are reasonable." she had said when she suggested them. I immediately loved them, but I still like Bob and Bobette better...

She sighs in her sleep, I think she's waking up. And yes, her beautiful eyes open and she smiles at me. My eyes are probably filled with worry. She cups my face in er hands and I relax a bit, but I still frown.

"I'm good, Stan. It's over." she smiles and gets up. I watch her carefully, but she doesn't seem to have any trouble or problems anymore. I'm reassured and get up, too. It's ten p.m., and I kinda wanna sleep, but I don't tell her. She just woke up.

I smile at her, and I get a beautiful smile back. She walks around in the kitchen, and starts the laptop. I sit down next to her and lay my head on her shoulder, half-hugging her. "Whatcha doing?" I ask when I can't see what she's doing.

"I'm signing in for evening schooling. For becoming coach, you know. In that way I can still work with you, and study at night." she explains. I frown. She's getting a lot on her plate...

"Are you sure it's not too much?" I ask and she raises an eyebrow. My eyes widen. Shit. "No. No, I didn't mean that! I know you can take a lot, but, what I meant, isn't it.... too much? Shit, how do I explain this? Won't you be too tired? From working all day, and then studying all night? I don't want you to get sick." I explain.

She smiles a soft smile and squeezes my cheek. "Is my Stan scared I can't handle it?" she asks in a baby voice. I roll my eyes, but my eyes can show my happiness. My Stan. She said my Stan.

I smile broadly. She raises an eyebrow again, but now teasingly. "You said my Stan." I whisper, feeling happy. She rolls her eyes and I frown, feeling taken aback. Am I getting too excited by her claiming me?

I let go of her, slowly and get up. I walk to our bedroom and sit down on the bed.

Am I overreacting?

Doesn't she like it when I love getting claimed by her?

I sigh, still not knowing what to feel or think. Frowning, I look around the room. My gaze stops at all the picture frames we hung up, creating our own picwall. There are hunderds of them. I smile again and walk towards the wall, looking at them.

One is my absolute favorite. We're in Nells car, in the backseat. It's from about two weeks back, when we went a weekend away with Nell and Alec, now they still have time for themselves before the little monster is born. We're looking at each other, both half asleep, and we are in love. I look at our intertwined hands and smile broadly.

 I look at our intertwined hands and smile broadly