35 . Plane

{Stan}

Four weeks later

I place my hand on the window and watch her as the plane starts moving. I can't believe I'm really leaving her.

"I'll come back." I whisper to her, even though she can't hear me.

When we're so far I can't see her anymore I start sobbing. I take the blanket and curl up under it.I'm glad Nellie and my mom let me cry for a bit, and don't try to cheer me up.

I hope no one on the plane can hear me, but I don't really care. When I'm a little bit calmer, I look up. Nell is looking at me, but my parents aren't.

"Hi." she whispers. I let out a shaky breath. "Hi." I say back. "You seem tired, are you gonna sleep?" she asks and I shrug. "I don't want to dream..." I whisper.

"Nora gave me something for you." she says and I frown. She could have given it to me. She opens her bag and takes a teddy bear out. The teddy bear I won for her at the fair. I frown again. That's hers...

"Why?" I ask while picking the bear up. She smiles. "It was her plan all the time. She slept with it the whole time and sprayed some perfume on it, so when you go to sleep, it'll be like she's with you and you won't have nightmares."

My jaw drops. This is so... thoughtful. I take my phone and send her a pic of the bear.

Me: *pic*

Me: I love you so fucking much <3

I pick up the bear again. It smells like Queen and it calms me. I close my eyes and let sleep take me over, hoping that her scent is enough for not having nightmares.

I drift away, thinking of Queen planning all of this.

{Nell}

"Shh, he sleeps!"

I glare at mom, who's speaking loudly to the stewardess. She looks at Stan and her gaze softens. The stewardess leaves.

"Is that... a teddy bear?" she asks me. I nod. "Nora gave it to him, it has her smell. It may help for his nightmares." I explain and she nods.

"Well, he doesn't look like normal when he has a nightmare. He even has a little smile!" she whispers.

I take a close look at Stan, who is clinging himself to the teddy bear. Almost as if, if he looses the teddy bear, he looses Nora.

His phone beeps, it's probably Nora. I won't look, it's much more phone to see his face as he wakes up and sees he has a text from her.

Suddenly, the stewardess is standing next to me and bents over to whisper something in my ear. "Your brother is cute. What's his phone number?" she asks, taking a glance to Stan.

I glare at her. How dare she! "First, I won't give it to you. You are a total stranger and a bitch. Second, he has a girlfriend and he loves her."

Her eyes widen and she smirks. "Honey, that girlfriend part doesn't matter. When I set my eyes on something, I get it."

My eyes narrow. That. Bitch. "Well, ask him yourself. But, don't do it now. He's sleeping." I fake smile. She shrugs and taps on his shoulder. He wrinkles his nose and groans.

"Queen, I love you, but let me sleep." he mumbles, after which he falls asleep again. The smile from the stewardess is gone. My smile is broadly. "Told you." I grin. She narrows her eyes and walks to the microphone. I frown. What is she doing?

"Ladies and gentlemen, may I please have your attention. Since we're all on the same plane, and it's a long trip, I feel like I should inform you a little bit over the other passengers. So, when I point you out, tell us some random thing about yourself." she smiles. This will not end good...