48. Drifting

{Stan}

I'm drifting away.

I try to hold it, but I can't do anything. "Please." I cry, trying to grab something. I see Queens face, but she drifts away too. I open my arms and reach for her, but she doesn't come back. I start sobbing and stop trying to catch my breath.

It doesn't matter anymore. I've lost her again. I'll just die.

"Stan!" Someone misses me. They'll miss me more when I'm gone. I frown and shake my head. "Yes! Yes! Good, stay moving so I know you're alive! Just stay..." The voice fades away. I want to hold on to it, but it just slips away.

I'm falling in the darkness.

How did this happen? I was talking to Nora on the phone, but she didn't pick up. And then I got the voicemail, but I was going crazy. I was dizzy when she left, feeling panicked at the thought of her leaving and I was stuck here. And my panic attack was too much.

"Stan!" I hear a voice say. I snap up my head, it sounds like Queen. Ow, my head hurts... "Q-Queen?" My voice sounds hoarse. "Yes! Yes, stay with me! I'm here, you're gonna be okay. Don't move too much, your head probably hurts. It's okay, I'm here." she cries. I frown. Don't cry...

I want to hug her, to comfort her, but my body feels numb. "Please..." I beg, but she doesn't understand what I want. I try again, and lift my arms. They feel so heavy...

"Hug....?" And then I feel her arms tightly wrapped around me. It gives me energy and I open my eyes, slowly. "Queen?" I ask and suddenly, I see her. My eyes are blurry, but I see her gorgeous face and feel better immediately. "Queen!" I smile.

And then I see her wet cheeks. "What's wrong?" I ask, sitting up a bit. "What's wrong? You're in the hospital, Stan. You hit your head and you were bleeding. You fainted because I..." She starts sobbing and doesn't finish her sentence. She thinks it's her fault?

"Queen, come here." I order and pick her up on my lap, on the hospital bed. "Why are you crying? I'm fine." I comfort her. Her shoulder are going up and down like crazy and I rub her back. I pull her to my chest and she hides her face in my neck. It's fantastic when she does that.

When she's calmer again, she looks at me. Seeing her cry because she thought I wasn't okay hurts me, but I also feel loved by her. "You're not fine! When you were lying on the ground, I- I thought I'd lost you again. But this time forever." She starts sobbing again and I sigh.

"Queen, I'm not leaving you. My panic attack was just a little bit too much." I tell her and she nods. "I really wanted to pick up, but Nell told me not to and then I heard the voicemail and when I came there I just..."

I silence her by kissing her. My head explodes. The feelings I normally feel when I kiss her are a thousand times more. I slightly pull back and she gasps, placing her hands for her mouth.

"Oh no! Did that hurt? Should I go search a doctor? Wait here, don't move!" I roll my eyes and hug her again. Finally, she relaxes.

The doctor comes in and I give him a small smile, not letting go of Queen. He smiles back. "Well hello Stan. Didn't think you would actually be here as a patient, but here we are. Now you can experience your own hospital." he grins and I chuckle.

Queen lets go of me and goes sit on a chair next to my bed. I'm not happy with it, but at least she holds my hand.

"Tomorrow, you'll be completely normal again. Just, take it slow today. And tonight." He winks at Nora and his gaze goes over her body. She isn't looking at him, though. My blood boils and I glare at him. "If you back the fuck off of my girl, I'll consider it." I growl and he looks startled.

"Eh.. yeah. You can go home. Bye!" He runs out of the room and Nora giggles. "You really shouldn't be so jealous." she giggles. I shrug. "You think I'm cute when I'm jealous." I tease her and she nods.

I slowly stand up and feel dizzy all over again, but when she wraps her arms around my arm, it's okay. "Take it slow, baby. We have all the time." she says. I nod and take a few steps. "Yey! You're doing it!" Queen yells and I roll my eyes.

"It's just walking..." I mumble and she glares at me. Then she takes my hand and together, we walk to my car. When I want to drive, she just pushes me in the other chair and drives herself. "I do not like this." I complain. She tries to hide her smile, but fails. I'm glad she can smile again.

When we arrive at home, she helps me in bed. "Do I really have to sleep?" I frown and she nods, then walks to the door. My eyes widen and I feel dizzy again, just like this morning. "Y-you're going?" I try to sound neutral.

She gives me a knowing look and points to the light switcher. I sigh and give her a small smile. "Let's sleep." I say and she nods, climbing onto my chest.

I fucking love it when she does that.

*********

Um yeah

@Writingsmut0o0 see? He's alive. Don't believe everything I say eheh

xxx