Epilogue

-Three years later

-Three years later

I smile at Willow.

"Go give it to daddy," I say and she giggles, running away with the bouquet in her hands. I hold my breathe when she almost falls, but she laughs and sprints away after.

I exhale. Wedding days are giving me stress. I turn around to Nellie and she smiles at me. "I'll take care of them during the ceremony. They love playing with Masie."

I smile and nod. "I love them, but they're a lot too handle," I laugh. She nods. "Tell me about it."

It's true. Jack is so energetic, it's unbelievable. And Willow is quite... impetuous. We found out she has asthma, so we need to check on her every now and then.

"Ready to be married?" she shouts and I take a deep breath. "Yes."

Dad walks to me, and I see his tears in his eyes. "Oh, Dad," I say, but he shrugs. "Time to pass my little girl," he smiles and I nod. "Thanks, Dad, for everything."

He sniffs. "Oh God, it's like I'm dead," he says. I giggle a little. The music starts and we walk down the aisle.

Oh. My. God.

Stan looks delicious in that suit.

I smile at him and he looks up. His eyes widen as his gaze goes over my body and back to my face. Dad lets go off me and sits down. I stand in front of Stan.

"Wow," he mutters, still taking me in. I giggle. "I can say the same," I smile. The priest smiles at both of us.

"On behalf of Nora and Stan, I welcome you and tank you all for gathering here on this beautiful day to witness their marriage ceremony, the fact that you all have traveled such a great distance to be here today is a testament to the amazing amount of love and support they have. Many of you have given them much happiness, warmth and guidance through the various stages of their lives. They would like to sincerely thank you all for being here to celebrate their big day. I have also been asked by Nora and Stan to thank their parents for the wonderful lives they have given to them, for the hard work and guidance they have provided, for their everlasting love, support and encouragement. It is from them that they have learned the true leaning of love, friendship and family."

Mom sniffs.

"Now, we are gathered here today to celebrate one of life's greatest moments, and to cherish the words which shall unite Nora and Stan in marriage. Marriage is the promise between two people who love each other, and who trust in that love, who honor each other as individuals, and who choose to spend the rest of their lives together. This ceremony will not create a relationship that does not already exist between you. It is a symbol to show how far you have come these past few years. It is a symbol of the promises you will make to each other to continue growing stronger as individuals and as partners. No matter what challenges you face, you now face them together. And no matter how much you succeed, you will now succeed together. The love between you two joins now as one. The groom and bride would like to share a word."

I smile at Stan.

"Stan, I promise you right here and right now that my love and loyalty will weather the storms of life. I take you as my husband, my partner in life and my one and true love. I will cherish relationship, and will love you today, tomorrow and every single day after that one. I will trust and respect you. I will laugh with you, and cry with you. I will love you faithfully and unconditionally through the best and the worst, the difficult and the easy. Whatever may come, I promise I will always be there for you."

Tears leave his eyes as he looks down at his feet. "Fuck," he mutters, wiping them away. The crowd laughs.

"Stan, would you tell Nora your promises?"

He nods.

"Nora, you're my Queen, my life, my everything. You pulled me from the darkness and brought me on a lifepath of happiness and luck, with you as my light, my sun, my star. I love you enough to fight for you, to compromise for you, and to sacrifice myself for you if need to be. Enough to miss you incredibly when we're apart, no matter what length of time it's for and regardless of the distance. Enough to believe in our relationship, to stand by it through the worst of times, to have faith in us as a couple and to never give up on us. Enough to spend the rest of my life with you, be there for you when you need or want me, and never, ever want to leave you or live without you. I love you this much, Nora, my Queen, my life, my everything."

Tears stream down my cheeks. Oh my god!

"Rings!"

Alec gives the priest the rings, and gives Stan the first one. He smiles at me, and I see tears in his eyes. "Stan, do you take Nora as your wife, in sickness and in health, until death parts you?"

"Yes." And he shifts the ring on my finger.

The priest gives me my Stan's ring. "Nora, do you take Stan as your husband, in sickness and in health, until death parts you?"

I smile,"Yes." I shift it on his finger.

"You may now kiss the bride."

Stan doesn't even wait until the priest's finishes his sentence. He wraps his arms around my waist, pulls my closer and kisses me passionately.

After another soft kiss, he pulls away just enough to look into my eyes. "Hey, my wife," he smiles. I giggle. "You're cute when you call me your wife."

He smiles. "And you're cute as my wife."

My life is complete. It's just like I always imagined it: joyful, children and the best husband ever.

We made it. In the end, it's always him and me.

T H E E N D

******

Currently crying

It's just.... it's done!

Thanks for the amazing journey, my friends. Thank for the support and the love, and the faith.

I want to thank my sweet besties who always believed in this story, @Writingsmut0o0 @KisterBunnie

And I'll thank you too, @weirdbleep because of ur many comments on some chaps :)

I love you all

xxx