9. Going out

The next day Stan acts differently to me. He's sweeter than ever and even offers to walk me to my locker, which I kindly decline. Why is he suddenly so sweet? Is it because of our kiss?

When I tell this to Nellie, she secretly smiles. "I'm sorry. I may have told Stan a little bit of everything." I want to give her a slap. Come on, you wouldn't do that, would you? She sees it and raises her hand in warning.

"Listen before you hit me. If you want to find out everything you need to go to Jason's party tonight. There I will tell and explain everything." I doubt for a moment. "Otherwise I won't find out and keep walking around with this horrible sense of betrayal?" I ask sarcastically. She nods and she knows she has won.

"Alright then. But only because I want to know why you've made such a fool out of me. And I'm going to ignore Stan for the rest of the day. Agreed?" She opens her eyes wide. "But that's so sad for that boy! Maybe he really likes you."

"Yeah bye! And then he shouldn't have such an annoying monkey sister." I smile sarcastically. I still can't help but laugh that Stan now knows about my feelings for him. What if he laughs at me?

***********

"You have to put on that green dress!" Nell yells over the phone. I sigh obediently. I could not care less. I just want to hear the truth and then I'll go home.

I've been ignoring Stan all day, but he didn't seem to notice. He was probably with some bitch again for the afternoon. Sex addict.

"I'll leave here in five minutes and be there in fifteen minutes. Good?" Nellie asks. "Fine." I answer.

*********

Twenty minutes later, Nellie is at the door. "Finished?" I nod. We get in and Nellie starts driving."Nervous?" I frown. Why should I be nervous? She sees it and is shocked. 

"Shit. I forgot to tell you, didn't I? Stan is going to be there too and our parents tell us to stay with us all the time. He is supposedly responsible for me. Puh lease. That guy can't even take care of himself, let alone anyone else." she complains.

I look at her with a deep sigh. "Are you serious? So he's going to be there when you tell me all the details?" I moan. "Well, I'm not going to tell you. You should see it sooner..." Ugh. great. Now I have to sit out all night to maybe find out what's going on...

*********

Short chapter But next one will be very long

Xxx