30. Winterprom 💥

Two months later- December 10th

"Waw!" Stan's eyes widen as I enter his room. Nell starts clapping and Alec also has his mouth open. I blush and look one last time in the mirror. I really do look good, but it took a while for Stan to convince me I'm pretty.

 I really do look good, but it took a while for Stan to convince me I'm pretty

"Queen, you look absolutely fabulous, stunning and beautiful." Stan says, taking my hand in his mine. "You know those are all the same, don't you?" I giggle. He nods and shrugs. "They all fit with you."

"Let's go, guys!" Alec shouts. We all nod and get in the car. While Alec drives, Nell holds his hand. Since they got back together in October, they really are close. Two weeks ago, Alec had said the first ' I love you'. In his sleep, but it counts.

" "Ow, look! Alec is asleep too!" Nell giggles. We were watching a Disneymovie, but Stan and Alec fell asleep in our arms. Stan has a smile on his face, but Alec looks like he's in pain. "Is he okay, though?" I ask a little worried. Just then, he begins to mumble in his dream. "No... Nellie..." he whispers. Nell looks surprised. "Don't go! I... I love you..." he mutters. Nell gasps and shakes him awake. He looks confused, but smiles as he sees her. 

"You just said you love me." she tells him. His eyes widen and his smile fades. "I... I do, actually." he says, so soft I almost can't hear him. She gasps again and hugs him. "I love you too, Alec, so, so much." she says. He hugs her tightly and smiles broadly."

They are so cute together, I'm almost jealous. But then I remember that I have a cute boyfriend too, who I can kiss whenever I want. Smiling, I give Stan a little kiss and I see that he's happy with it. 

"We're her!" Alec says, and we get out of the car. Our school is decorated with thousands of ballons and it looks fancy. If this is only the Winterprom, how will the Prom look?

As soon as we're inside, a photographer says we have to take a pic. We do a cute pose and I hear the camera flash.

"OMG! It's so cute! Can you give it to me?" I ask and he nods

"OMG! It's so cute! Can you give it to me?" I ask and he nods. He walks away and a few moments later, he gives it to me. It's so adorable, I'm gonna frame this one.

As we walk in the big room, everyone is dancing. The songs are slow, and I want to slow with Stan. But I don't know if he's comfortable with it, so I just keep walking. Suddenly, I feel Stans grip around my wrist.