49. Tea

He's so adorable!

His eyes flutter now and then when he makes a noise and he snores lightly. I stay awake, it's only four o'clock. And I need to wake him up every two hours to make sure he doesn't has a concussion.

The alarm goes and I start kissing his neck. He moans and reaches for me, then opens his eyes smiling. "Hey Queen." he whispers and I melt. "Hey baby. How are you feeling?" He shrugs and hugs me. "I love you." he says. "And I love you." I tell him and he smiles.

"I like that." His voice is soft and lower than a whisper. "Go back to sleep." I whisper and he nods against my chest. "I will." he sighs and closes his eyes. His lips part and he smiles. He sleeps.

I close my eyes too, and fall asleep until the alarm wakes me up. I brush with my finger against the skin of his cheek and he makes a happy noise. My heart melts, but I have to wake him up.

"You're cute when you're asleep." I giggle and he opens his eyes, smirking. "I'm always cute." he grins and gives me a kiss. "How are you doing?" I ask.He shrugs and I stand up, causing a startled squeak from him.

"I'm making tea. You want some?" I ask and he nods, seeming dazed. "I'll be back in a few minutes, don't panic." I tell him and he nods, sitting up a bit. I walk to the kitchen and make tea, but a little bit faster than normal.

When I'm back, he's looking at his phone. He looks up and smiles at me, making my heart melt. "I found a good apartment for us. Let's go look at it tomorrow." he says and I smile and nod. "Good idea." I compliment him and he shrugs.

I sit down and give him his cup of tea. He drinks it up in one sip and lays down again, his head on my lap. His eyes are focused on mine, even though he's laying upside down. I tug at his hair and his leg move. "I'm trying to stay awake until you're finished with your tea." he tells me and I smile.

"I'm only halfway." I say and he nods. "I'm only halfway asleep, so we're perfect on schedule." he grins and I laugh. "You can go to sleep baby." I frown when I see his eyes are red. "No, no. No need." he fake smiles. I take another sip and try to finish my tea as fast as possible, but it's really hot.

His eyes close when my hands go trough his hair and he sighs, parting his lips. "I can stay awake with closed eyes." he convinces, more himself than me. "Okay." I giggle. One last sip and my tea is done.

I lay down and he rests his hand on my shoulders, our chests touching and his arm draped over me. "Can I sleep now?" he asks and I frown. "I said that you could sleep. I didn't say you had to wait for me." He shrugs. "Goodnight." "Goodnight."

And there he goes. This time he doesn't snore, but he smiles every time I touch his cheek. "I love you." I whisper and his crooked smile appears. "Queen..." he smiles and his arms tighten around me. He's still asleep, but he's dreaming. Of me.

He's so cute I think I'll die. My hands go trough his soft hair and I feel my love for him. I've never stopped loving him, but I feel more love for him now than I did when he wasn't around. Maybe it's because he apologized, or because I can touch him now. Or because he told me he loved me too.

Tugging at his hair, I think about all the reasons I love him. He isn't the badboy I've met almost five years ago anymore, but that doesn't matter. His character is softer now, but that was already like that when I turned him into softie.

The alarm goes off again, but I don't have to wake him this time. He frowns, flips over to his stomach and smiles at me. His head rests on his head and he looks at me like I'm something fascinating. I giggle and do the same by him.

We stay like this for an half hour and then he gets up. I laugh and shake my head, following him to the kitchen. "Want some tea?" he smirks, having an inside joke. "No, I had some a few hours ago." I say and sit down on at the diner table.

"So, are you gonna tell me about your big inside joke or?" I hint and he turns around. He chuckles and shakes his head. "Nope. You'll see when I get better, though." he smirks and I shrug. I guess.

"How late is it?" he asks. "It's about eight o'clock. What do you want to do?" I ask and he grins again. "What?" I ask, not knowing why he's laughing. He chuckles and shakes his head, nipping from his glas of water.

I shrug and sit down on the couch. He sits down next to me and pulls me on his lap. I smile and snuggle into his chest. He puts on the tv and snuggles his face in my neck.

"The young doctor who won the Nobel Prize works here, in Graey's Anatomy. What a good name!" I hear the presentator say. I look up at Stan, but he just shrugs.

"Let's go take a look inside. Here is an office, Miss Graey. That's the sister from Stan Graey, our hero. And then we have..." He sniffs and looks troubled. "Yeah... um. Let's go take a look at how the doctors work downstairs."

I gasp. Stans eyes widen and he stiffs. "They... were there?" I am shocked by the idea. Thank God the presentator smelled it, but still. "Ur... That wasn't the plan." Stan says, still looking at the screen.

Then he shrugs. "Nothing really happened. Nobody knows we were..." He gets interrupted by Alec, standing in the hallway. He smirks and points to us together. Then he starts laughing so hard he falls down on the floor.

Stan is speechless, and so am I. "Yeah, you can get up now." Stan growls. Alec wiped the tears from his face and jumps on the couch. "You got caught." he grins and then shakes his head. "Thank god Nell didn't won a Nobel prize, 'cause then we've could have been caught a couple of times today." he smirks and I shiver. Why? Just why?

"Thank for the... details." Stan stutters and looks down. I clear my throat and take Stans hand in mine, playing with his fingers. It's awkward here. Lucky for us, Alec stands up and leaves to their bedroom. I don't know if I wanna know what they're doing there.

Stan lays down and snuggles his face onto my lap. I play with his hair and his hair. His eyes close and his breathing is heavier. I silence the TV more and dim the lights without moving.

"I love you." I whisper in his ear. He moves a little and almost falls off the couch. I pull him more towards me and he's half laying onto me. I don't mind. I'm glad he's asleep.

I look at him closely. If he would open his eyes, it would probably terrify him. His beautiful green eyes are closed and he smiles.

Then the damn doorbell rings and he jumps up, completely disoriented and dazed. I take his hand in mine and he sighs, smiling. "I'll go. Stay on the couch." I tell him and he nods, laying down again.

I walk over to the door and peek trough the hole. Nothing. As I open the door, I suddenly see hundreds of lights.

Paparazzi.