27. Shopping💥

"What do you think of this one?" Stan asks.

He shows me a yellow dress. I start laughing at how ridiculous it looks. All those glitter! 

Disappointed, he hangs it back in the rack. "I like you in yellow..." he mutters. I smile. "There are plenty enough yellow dresses in the adult spot. This is for children who are five." I giggle. He frowns and looks around. Then he shrugs.

"This is the first time I go shopping, like ever. You can't blame me." My eyes widen. "You never went shopping? Then how come your clothes fit so perfectly?" I ask wondering. He shrugs again. "My mom just really knows me." he smirks.

"Queen? What about this one?" he asks again, holding a lila dress.

"See, you can do this too." I smile. I take the dress and walk over to the dressing rooms. He follows me. I turn around and point to the chair on the right. He shakes his head and slips the room in before I can say anything else. I shrug and follow him.

When I start undressing, his eyes widen. I'm wearing a spicy set of lingerie, 'cause I know he likes it.

 I'm wearing a spicy set of lingerie, 'cause I know he likes it

"Fuck..." I hear him mutter under his breath. I smirk and decide to tease him. So I turn around and sit on his lap, facing him. He inhales sharply before putting his hands on my hips. I move them and giggle as I feel him hardening.

He pushes me away. "No, no. I know what you're trying." he says, but in his eyes I see lust. So I turn back to sitting on his lap and start riding him. His boner is so hard you can see it trough his pants. He sighs and kisses my jaw.

"I need you now and I'll take you. Here." he whispers, sexy as always. My eyes widen as he pulls a condom out of his pocket. He smirks when he sees my face. "I mean, you really thought I'm going away with you without condoms?" he says, pulling his pants of.

I shrug and close the curtain some more. I don't want anyone to see what we're about to do. I pull the condom over his little friend and he takes my panties of. Then I sit again on his lap, but this time with his cock buried deep in me.

"Don't make any noise." he says, muffling his moans in my neck. I nod and kiss him eagerly. I start moving faster and I see sweat on his forehead. His jaw is tensed and I see he's having trouble staying silent. 

"I'm... close, so... close." he whispers, as silent as possible. I nod and move faster, making him more troubled. I'm close too, but I wanna tease him. He closes his eyes and jerks under me. I feel him filling the condom and allow myself to come too. 

Satisfied I drop my head on his shoulder, keeping him in me. He sighs and kisses the tip of my nose. Smiling, I look at him. "When we're home I'll give you a reward for staying so silent." I say, knowing he can't wait.

His eyes widen and I feel him hardening again. I smirk, but stand up. He groans in frustration and I grin even more. I put my panties on again and the dress too. It's so sexy, but not made for me. I just don't recognize me. 

"Wow!" Stan says while his eyes go over my body. He obviously thinks different than me. "I don't think..." I start, but stop when I see his warning gaze. "Don't tell me you you still think you're not beautiful. This dress looks fabulous on you! I mean, just turn around and look in the mirror."

I obey and look at myself. Well, it's not as bad as I thought... "Now, try to tell me you don't look stunning. Come on, try it." he challenges. I look at him, knowing I can't. He smirks. "Told you. Now you will take this dress and wear it all day long, so for once you feel as pretty as you are."

"Okay..." I mumble. He puts on his pants again and I'm wearing my normal clothes again. 

When we're at the kassa there's a couple before us kissing. Stan makes annoying noises and they look at him like he's a piece of garbage. I think I know this boy, but I don't know...

Oh no! It's Daniël Jalien, the badboy from our school. Well, previous school, since we're transferring again. I quickly lock my lips to Stans and he gasps, but kisses me back. I hear Daniël sighing, annoyed, and walking away.

I let go of Stan and he smiles. "You really do know how to handle badboys." he says, grinning. I shrug, also smiling. 

When we walk outside we're holding hands. Walking through the mall, Stan looks deep in thoughts. "What are you thinking of?" I ask when he hasn't said anything for five minutes. He looks at me like he was in a dream and shakes his head. 

"Nothing too serious. I was thinking... " He looks at me for a second before going further. "I waas thinking, maybe, when we get back to the other school, I should pick up my reputation as badboy again." he says, looking at me, as if my opinion is helpful.

"That's a good idea. As long as that contains I'm still your girlfriend." I answer. He looks in my eyes, looking almost mad now. "You know you'll always be my girlfriend. Well, not always, of course." My heart stops. Just stops. Did he just say that? Why would he be so mean?

My eyes begin to water and I let go of his hand, running away. I knew it. He just wants the girls in Italy. 

I trip and now I'm laying at the ground. But I'm crying so hard that I don't care. Why did he say I'm the most beautiful girl in the world if he doesn't want me anymore? 

I feel a hand on my back and I look up with teary eyes, to see Stan looking at me with full concern. "Queen, why did you just ran off? Why are you crying? Are you hurt?" he asks. I shake my head and quickly stand up.

"Now you don't have to pretend you want me, Stan. I heard what you say, just two minutes ago." I say, my voice shaky. He also stands up en looks at me with a gaze full of incomprehension. 

"Wha- I don't understand why you're upset. I just said you aren't gonna be my girlfriend for always. 27 October 2023, remember?" he says, and a pang of shame hits me.

Oh. Oh! I gasp and look at him. "S-sorry. I didn't... quite remember that." I say apologetic. he nods and hugs me. "I can't believe you, sometimes. You really thought I would let you go? Aw hell nah!" he says, comforting me. His hands rubs my back and I calm down.

"I'm sorry. I just didn't think of that." I say, starting to sob again. "Shh, it's okay. It's all good now. I love you." he comforts me. "I love you more." I say, looking up at him. His eyes are soft and a smile is moving his lips. "Not possible." he challenges.

"We'll see about that later." I smirk. He shakes his head. "No, we aren't gonna do it. You first have to believe I truly love you." he says, looking almost too serious. "But... I do! I do believe you truly love me!" I try.

He shakes his head again. "I'll cook for you tonight." he smiles. I nod enthusiastic.

His cooking is great.