69. You okay?

-A month later- February 15th

Stan took me to our favorite ice cream shop.

I happily eat my ice cream, talking about how crazy it is to feel something grow in your belly.

"... it doesn't hurt, but you feel something, you know?" I say, but when I look up, I see he's not listening. "I think our baby will be blue, with big ears and yellow teeth. What do you think?" I joke.

He finally looks up from his plate. "Yeah, yeah, me too," he quickly says. I frown. "You okay?" I ask, and he nods. "Yeah, totally. Couldn't be better," he fake-smiles. I'm getting suspicious.

"So.. eh... What were you saying?" He looks in my eyes. I decide to act like I didn't notice his fake smile and nervous tone. "I was saying, I love being pregnant. I love feeling our babies grow," I smile.

He smiles too, a half-hearted one. "What are you thinking of?" I ask. He shakes his head. "Nothing important. Don't worry about it," he says.

My ice cream is done and as I wanna stand up, he pulls me back to sitting across him. I frown. "What-"

I'm cut off by someone entering the shop. My jaw drops. Why is everyone here? My parents, his parents, Alec and Nell and all my friends...

When I look back at Stan, he smiles at me.

And then, he does the thing. The thing.

He kneels in front of our table, and I yelp. Is he proposing? He frowns at me and ties his shoelaces.

Oh.

I feel embarrassed and look down at the table, staring at a crumb. Good job, Nora. Well done.

Stan chuckles. "Queen, look at me."

And I look at him.

He's kneeling again, but this time, he pulls out a box. I yelp again. He opens the box and I see a beautiful ring in it. My eyes water.

"Queen, I love you. With everything I have. I would sell my soul for you, just to make you happy. You're so beautiful, so smart, so sweet. I love all of you. I love the way you get excited when we go get ice cream, or when we go on a date. I think I've always loved you, and I'm sure I'll always love you. And I'm not doing this because of the babies, or because I have to, but because I want this. I want this so badly. And I hope you want it too. So, Nora Devreez, will you marry me and become Nora Graey?"

I can't speak.

My breath stops and I can't see a thing through the tears. Except him.

"Yes," I whisper and he jumps up, pulling me in a hug. "Yes," I tell him, more clearly now. His shoulders start to shake and he's sobbing. "I love you. I love you," he whispers in my ear.

He pulls back and cups my face in his hands. I see his eyes are watery too, but before I can say something, he kisses me. Gently and softly. Please, let it last forever...

But, of course, Alec breaks through it. "Do we have to leave or are we getting a group hug right now?" he shouts and Stan pulls away just a little. His smiles flashes over his face.

"We can kiss for the rest of our life, go give Alec that hug," he smiles. Instead of Alec, I hug him. "I love you so much," I whisper and I hear him smile. "This way! Over here!" Alec yells.

"Why do you always screw cute things like this?" I hear Nell hiss. I giggle and walk over to all of them. "Come get your damn group hug," I smile and they all hug me.

I hear Stan clearing his throat. "Can I join or did I lose my fiancé already?" he chuckles. Everyone looses their grip to let him in, except Alec. "No. She's mine," he stubbornly says and I laugh.

"Hate to break it for you, but I'm pretty sure she's mine now," Stan smiles. He makes his way to me and hugs me, while everyone hugs us.

I'm so happy.

"The shoelaces prank was no fun, though," I say and they all laugh. "Alec's idea," Stan shrugs, not letting go of me. I roll my eyes at Alec. "Of course."

They release me and I sit down. Stan taps my shoulder and shakes his head. "Nah uh. Not gonna happen." I frown, not knowing what he means.

He smiles at me. "With a bunch of people extra, we have less space. So why don't we make some space?"

I still don't get it.

He rolls his eyes and pulls me onto his lap. Ooooh. I smile at him and give him a kiss. "You're cute when you propose to me," I giggle and he smiles. Well, his smile never left his face.

"I was wondering when you would use it again," he says and digs his face in my neck. I look at the ring on my finger. It's beautiful.

"Nora."

I look around, wondering who said my name. Everyone's looking at me and I blush. "That blush is fucking cute," Stan whispers in my ear and I blush even more. "Nora," Alec says again and I look at him.

"When are you planning on telling me I can be the godfather of your babies? I've waited two months, I'm done," he grins and I roll my eyes. "You can be the godfather. And Nell the godmother."

He looks pleased with himself and gives Nell a kiss.

Stan tucks a strand of hair behind my ear. "I have a feeling the babies will be a boy and a girl," he whispers. "Me too."

"So, Willow and Jack?"

"Willow and Jack."

I feel complete.

I'm pregnant with Stan's babies, I'm engaged to Stan and I live with Stan.

"Let's make it public, then," he smiles.

***********

-Two weeks later- February 29th

"And the winner of the Nobel prize for science: Stan Graey!"

Stan gets up, but not without giving me a kiss. I smile. He walks to the stage and waves at me.

"Hello, everybody. It's completely unthinkable to realize I won a Nobel prize. And I want to thank all of my staff for this. I also want to thank my sister and her husband -my best friend- for supporting me. And of course, my lovely fiancé!"

A shocked gasp goes through the crowd and I smile.

"Yes, people, I finally did it. Queen, why don't you come here for a second?" he asks and I get up. I walk to him and he helps me on the stairs. then, he gives me a kiss and goes on with his speech.

"Isn't she perfect? So sweet and she loves me. Can you believe it?" He smiles. "So I proposed to her and she said yes. And, another nice fact, she's pregnant with my twins."

Another shocked gasp and I giggle, the sound echoing through the huge room.

"Want to say something too, Queen?" Stan asks me and I smile, nodding.

"Eh, hi, everyone. So, eh, yeah, hi. I'm Nora," I stutter and Stan wraps his arms around me. "I want to thank you all for believing in Stan, just like I did. And yes, there will be cute baby pics on my Insta," I smile.

The crowd laughs and claps and Stan kisses me passionately in front of them.

Magical. Absolutely magical.

*************

Y'all... I feel bad

I'm sorry, but.... Idk how to tell u this

Just a few more chaps-not even five- and none of them contains smut

*hides*

xxx