34. Fair💥

"Oh no, now you'll be so sore tomorrow."

He smirks and goes even faster. I'm almost on the edge again. "How... How fast... can you go?" I wonder, panting. I'm so close, so close...

"Oh, this is just four. I can go much faster, but you won't be able to handle it." he smirks, picking up his speed even more. I moan and arch my back. "Come on baby, scream my name. I know you love it when I do it, so let me hear your desperation to finish." he commands and my back arches once again.

"Stan... please... let me... scream... your name." I pant and he grins. "No, stay like this for a few moments longer. I wanna see your need to come." 

I beg him and kiss him, but he doesn't let me finish. Tears well up, I want it so bad. "Please... Please..." I cry out. "That's what I wanted, baby, cum for me. Let me hear you scream my name. I let go immediately and he keeps thrusting in me, prolonging my pleasure.

"Stan! Ah, I... I love you!" I scream and he starts panting. "How... Say a number..." he orders and I smile, knowing it's not over yet. "Nine." I say, and his eyes widen. "Nine?! This was four! Are you sure you can handle it?" he asks and I nod, blushing. I want to know how good it can feel, faster and rougher.

"Okay. But don't say I didn't warn you." he smirks and thrusts inside me again. Oh Lord, this is fast! "How... f-fast?" I ask, choking on my words again. "I would say about a six." SIX?! Oh God...

I moan and my toes curl up in pleasure. He moves faster and faster and starts moaning too. "Seven..." he pants. I can't take it anymore and finish again, screaming and grabbing his muscular arms. He chuckles. "Oh, baby, you'll come soon again when I reach the nine."

"I... I want... ten." I beg and he nods. "No... problem." he pants. He goes faster and faster in and out of me. "I'm fucking you so hard I'm ruining that tight pussy of yours." he moans and I come at his words. 

"We're at nine. Do you want ten?" he asks again and I nod. The feeling is great already, it'll be overwhelming. "I'm... I'm at ten. I'll... I'll come." he tells me and I feel him stiffen  and twitch inside me. "Cum for me, now!" he orders and my body obeys.

Panting heavily, I curl up in a ball on his chest and he cuddles me. He grabs the blanket and put it on us. "How did you like it?" he asks and I look up at him. My smile calms him and he snuggles his face in my hair. "I love you. I'll win a big bear for you tomorrow." Smiling, I nod. "I love you too."

He closes his eyes and I do, too. This time, I'm the one who falls asleep first.

*********

Stan wakes me up gently.

His nose goes over the skin of my neck and I shiver because of his hot breath. "Good morning, Queen. You look beautiful and freshly fucked today." he grins and I laugh. 

I stop laughing when I feel the soreness. I sigh and snuggle more onto his chest. "I did ruin that little pussy of yours, hm?" he asks and I nod. "You're not mad at me, are you?" he asks and I shake my head. "Good. Do you still want to go to the fair today and win a big ass bear?" he asks and I nod again. 

He takes a distance and looks at me. "You haven't said anything the whole time and I'm starting to feel like you aren't completely satisfied with what happened last night." My eyes flash open when I hear the vulnerability in his voice. "No, no. I am good. Just tired." I whisper. He nods and cuddles me.

I want to stay here forever, it feels the safest place on earth. Here on his chest, with his arms wrapped around me and his loving gaze on me. I just want him.

"Come on, let's go. We have  a bear to win." he chuckles and I cling myself to him. "Come on, Queen." he says and I stand up, after which I cringe again. He sighs. "I really shouldn't have done the ten." 

I frown at him. "Yes you do. I love it." I tell him.

*******

"What?"

I shake my head and smile. He's being cute. We're walking hand in hand at the fair and he's searching for a booth with big bears.

"What about this one?" I ask and he frowns. "These has little bears. Are you sure?"

I nod and he shrugs. "Okay, which one do you want?" he asks and I point to the sloth. "You truly are a weird girl, Queen." he chuckles and starts playing.

"Here you go." he smirks. My jaw falls. "How did you do it so fast?" I ask, confused. He shrugs and grins. "You have to know the tricks."

I roll my eyes and lean against him. He hums and gives me a kiss on the head. "I love you." he says and his big green eyes look at me. "I love you." I smile. 

"It's crazy how much I love you." he says and he makes it sound like it's a confession. My body warms and I smile inside.

*********

It's a short chap ik

But it is CUTE

Next chap ya'll gonna hate me but idc byeee

xxx