24. Badboy

{Stan}

Seven times.

We did it seven times last night.

I turn my head and look at her beautiful face. There is a tired frown on her forehead and her eyes are closed. She makes soft, sleeping sounds and I feel her breath on my chest every time she exhales.

I only got a few hours of sleep last night, but I don't mind. Being with her is the best. Maybe I should have let her sleep a little more tonight because it's school time, but she's just too good. I enjoy her touches and our being together tonight has made my love even more, if that's at all possible. Now I have to wake her up if we want to be on time.

{Nora}

Stan wakes me up gently.

I moan and open my eyes. His beautiful green eyes look cheerfully at me. Immediately I am in a good mood. "Good morning queen." he smiles. "Good morning honey." I smile back.

"We have to get ready in a minute." he says, and he prepares to get up. I cling to him. He takes a deep breath. "Queen, we must be on time." he says with a little joy in his voice.

I know he's looking forward to showing up at school holding hands so everyone can see that he's better. So that everyone knows that he also has a cheerful side.

He sees that I understand and grins. "They'll see from you that I've been in the house." he says. I nod. I'm tired, have muscle aches all over and the other time I had pain between my legs was nothing compared to this.

"Are you in so much pain, Queen? Have I been too wild? I'll take it easy next time, I promise." he says concerned when he sees that I stand up with great difficulty. I shake my head indignantly. I like its roughness.

"No, with a shower and a painkiller it will be much better. Let's take a look at the lovebirds next door first." I smile. He nods, but continues to look at me worriedly.

I try very hard not to be lame, and it works very well. Stan sees it's going and starts talking about something else. "I'm really looking forward to school. That sounds nerdy, but just to see everyone's faces when I get there with no bags under the eyes, no dried up tears and no weed smell around me." he says enthusiastically. I chuckle.

I open the door to Nell's room and melt. Nellie is lying next to Alec and he is holding her tight. He is already awake, she is not yet. He looks at us angrily and signals that we must leave before she wakes up. I obey and pull Stan along.

And indeed, after a shower and a painkiller I feel better. We're in the car on the way to school, and Nell is whining all the time that Alec isn't with us. Well, that's what you get when you date someone who's already in college.

When we stop, Nell shoots out of the car and she's gone. Stan sighs and rolls his eyes. I look at him questioningly. "She doesn't want anyone to know she's the depressed guy's sister." he says.

"Well, I do want them to know I'm your girlfriend." I say to cheer him up. It works, he smiles broadly at me. "Come on, let's go show them something." he grins.

We get out and walk hand in hand into the school. Surprised looks are thrown at us and a group of boys walk towards us.

"Uh... who the hell are you?" one asks a jokingly. Stan rolls his eyes. "I'm still Stan, but my queen is back with me. So I'm happy again.' he explains with a smile.

The boys look at me in surprise. One looks at me with a grin. "Because of that you walked around depressed for a month? Man!" he spits out. A low growl comes from Stan's chest and I place my hand on it.