15. Dump💥

{Stan}

Fuck.

This.

It's never felt so... good.

I lie still when I'm inside her, like a statue. She needs some time to get used to my lenght inside her, and I want to give her that time. Even if I just lie still she feels heavenly around me. "Fuck..." I growl.

Her eyes fix on the point where our bodies meet and she gives me a nod. Slowly I start to thrust, not too hard of course. She grabs my arms tight and I moan. This feels way too good to be true.

"S-Stan..." comes out of her beautiful mouth. Fuck, I'm going to lose it. "Y-yes, queen?" I moan. "It feels so... good." It sounds like she's desperate for more.

I start thrusting harder and the sounds she makes bring me closer and closer to my climax. Her head bounces to my rhythm and she leans on her arms to kiss me.

I quickly press my mouth against hers to stop my panting. When I feel her thighs tremble, I allow myself to let go too. I press my face into her neck and moan as I come. She strokes my hair and I gently roll off her, pulling her into a hug. It feels like it's just the two of us, no one else in the world and us in our safe cocoon.

She turns on my chest and looks at me with her beautiful eyes. Her finger runs gently over my face and my eyes close, trembling. It feels wonderful when she touches me, no matter how innocent it is.

I'm not used to this part behind sex, that cuddle part and the aftercare. Normally I immediately went out because I had so much on. But now, with Nora, it feels good. She's perfect for me, even if she doesn't believe it herself. I'm pretty sure she's the one, but my queen doesn't believe in soulmates and stuff.

"How do you feel?" I ask worriedly, she hasn't said anything the whole time. She nods, but says nothing. Did I do something wrong? Is she angry? Is she in pain?

Panic takes over and I stiffen. "Queen, what is it?" I ask in a small voice. She looks away, at the wall. "Are you mad?" God, why do I sound so pathetic? She shakes her head, but doesn't look at me. "Queen?" I ask again.

She sighs and looks at me. I startle when she has tears in her eyes. "What is going on? Did I hurt you? Did I do something wrong? Do you need something?" I start panicking.

She shakes her head. "What is it?" I ask concerned. Why doesn't she just say it?

"I'm just... afraid you've used me. And after what happened now, I don't know if you still want me tomorrow. I've heard all the stories, you know, and normally I have to be out of your room in five minutes by now. Do you want that? Do I have to go now?"

She starts to sob and I wrap my arms around her. "Queen, I love you! I don't want anyone else and I don't want you to leave." In disbelief, I break free and stand. How can she possibly think this? I showed her my room, took her on a date and I told her I loved her! And she still doesn't believe me?

'Why... How can you think such a thing? Okay, maybe my past, but that has nothing to do with this! I told you I loved you, for fuck's sake! Do you know how hard that is for me? To tell someone my feelings? And now you think I'm going to dump you after I sleep with you? Come on!' I shout annoyed. She looks at me with big eyes full of tears. Maybe I shouldn't have called...

"Sorry..." I hear her say softly. I crawl back into bed next to her and wrap my arms around her. She relaxes and settles into my chest. "No, I'm sorry. It makes sense that you think such things. But I love you, so you don't have to worry about anything. Just that you'll never lose me again. Do you believe me?" I say softly in her ear.