33. Max💥

He looks at me.

I take a step backwards. Suddenly, he breaks out of his furious state and takes a step aside. His eyes, which showed his madness just a second ago,  are wide with panic. "Fuck..." he mutters under his breath, looking at his hands.

"FUCK! Did I hit you?" he asks me. I hesitantly shake my head. "Wait! I yelled at you, right? And... did I scold you? Did I really say we're over? OMG NO! FUCK!" he yells. His hands go trough his hair and he starts to shake.

"I'm... Oh my fuck, I can't even say how sorry I am. I just... Max pushed all my buttons and I know I should have done something to chill out, but I just missed you and I really am not mad at you-" he manages out before Alec punches him in his stomach. "Alec!" I yell and push him aside.

I bent down, to take Stans face in my hands. He looks at me and his eyes start to water. He crawls backwards, away from me. "No... I don't deserve you if I can't keep my anger in control." he sighs, looking down. I hear his struggle to get out the words

I pull him towards me and almost as if in a habit, he hugs me. I hear Alec groan, but don't give him any attention. "I'm so sorry, Queen." he sobs. I kiss the top of his head and he sobs even harder.

"You... You really gave me... your favorite pic... because you thought... I was mad at you?" he asks, crying hard. "I did, yes. Because I love you more than that picture. Because I love you more than anything." I say, and his sobs start to slow down immediately. 

"Do you... you still love me?" he wonders, looking up at me with teary eyes. My heart melt and I know I'm not scared from him anymore. I never was scared from him, I was scared of his anger.

"Of course I still love you. Everyone can burst out. But next time, just tell me what's wrong, okay?" I say and he wipes his tears. He picks himself up and looks deep in my eyes.

I'm scared. This is not like usual. Is he really giving up on us? I shake my head and hug him tighter. 

"No, I don't deserve you. Go search your happiness, I can't give it to you." he says deadly calm, and then he walks away. My eyes widen and I follow him.

Just when I'm at his door, he locks it. My eyes start to water. He's giving up? I place my ear against the door and try to listen what he's doing.

"FUCK!" I hear him scream. "Fuck, fuck, fuck!"

I knock on the door and he's silent. Then I hear him cry: "Nell, I know I shouldn't have done that. But I did, and there's no way back. Is she gone?" he asks.

I don't answer. "Nell, is she gone?!" he asks again. I don't answer again. "Nell, just answer me! If I know she's still here, maybe I can fix this! Well, I don't know if there's much to fix, but I could at least tell her I'm sorry, right?" His voice is soft.

When I don't answer again, he opens the door. His voice goes from annoyed to shock. He freezes and stares at me. "Stan, just... please... let me in your head. Tell me what you think, what you want." I beg. His eyes soften, but he stays stiff.

"I... I don't know... I love you, but I just... keep hurting you. And now, I'm leaving for Italy in four weeks and I don't want to keep you in relationship with such a distance-" I place my hand on his mouth before he finishes that sentence. 

I shake my head and push him backwards in the room, his eyes wide. I close the door behind me and take my hand back. "Stan, what the hell are you thinking of? You know I love you, who told you all this bullshit?" I ask and he looks down at his feet.

He mentioned Max just then, that loser didn't... I gasp. "Did Max told you all this crap? Stan, come on. You know he just want to tear us apart. And that won't work, okay?" I assure him and he looks up. "Really?" he asks and I nod.

He exhales and hugs me. "I'm so sorry I yelled at you. I'm sorry I scold at you. And I'm sorry I said all those horrible things." he apologizes and I nod. I jump up and wrap my legs around his waist. He smiles broadly. 

"I wanna make it up to you. Tomorrow, we'll go to the fair and I'll win a big bear for you." he promises and I smile. "Let's go to sleep, tomorrow will be a hard day for you." I grin. He chuckles and lays down on the bed, on his back. I'm still sitting on top of him and his thoughts clearly go, just as mine, to the last time I was sitting here. I feel him harden and I giggle.

"Grab the blanket." he mumbles between his kisses. I frown. "Don't you wanna do it?" I ask and he shakes his head. "No, not after what happened today. Let's just go to sleep." he says and grabs the blanket himself. I shrug and lay down on his chest, finding a comfortable spot.

But I feel his hard member against my thigh. "You sure you can sleep with that?" I giggle. He nods, but his jaw is clenched. I move my leg up and down against it and he hardens even more. He tries to hold in his moans, but makes a little noise that shows how hard he wants me. 

"No, no. Let's just sleep." he pants and turns us over. Now I'm under him and he's draped all over me. He lays his head on my shoulder and closes his eyes. I grin, not planning on letting him go so fast. 

When his breath start getting slower, I take his cock in my hand and his eyes shoot open. He moans and grabs my hips. "Okay, if you want this so badly." he groans. 

He undresses me faster than I could think and then unzippes his pants. His shirt is thrown somewhere in the room and he puts on a condom.

He rams in me and I make a surprised sound. It's rougher than normal, as if he's hungry. He thrusts inside and and outside over and over again. "I-I..." I choke on my words as he spanks me.

"S-Stan... I..." My back arches from the bed and I moan. He groans and his eyes flutter closed. He thrusts in and out faster and I'm on the edge. "Que-Queen, I'm... Oh fuck!... I'm so... close!" he pants. "If... If..." He doesn't finish his sentence and moans, loud.

I smirk. It's fantastic how I can let him shut up, just by pleasure. "Come on, baby. You like my dirty talk, don't you? Now, I want you to scream my name when you come undone, and then I want you to fuck me again. I want you to fuck me until I'm overstimulated, until I can't sit anymore." I promise him, and he moans again.

"I... I... love... you..." he stutters, but his jaw clenches directly after. "Come on, Stan, scream my name." I say sultry, starting to pant too. "Q-Queen... Queen! Ah, fuck, Queen!" he shouts as he releases. Even though he finished before me, he keeps moving 'till I come too. 

He lets go of me and hugs me, after he trowed the condom away. "I'll give you a minute to recover, then I'll fuck you again and this time, you will scream my name." he says, smirking. 

I nod and stand up. He frowns when I put on his shirt and unlock the door. "Sorry, let me just real quick tell Alec and Nell we're okay." He nods and lays down.

I knock and Alec opens the door. His eyes widen as he sees me and he hides his body behind the door. I'm pretty sure he's naked.

"I just wanted to tell you that me and Stan are okay. Thank you for the concern." I smile and turn around. The door closed and I hear Nell giggle, then Alec moan. I shiver and start running back. I don't want to hear that.

Stan tilts his head up and smiles a lazy smile as he sees me. "Recovered?" he smirks. I giggle and close the door again. "Come here, lay down and don't move. This time, I'll be in control." he grins.

He penetrates me again and I moan. If he keeps going so rough, I'll come in two seconds, I swear. But no, he has to go faster. I can't take this for much longer...

"S-Stan... feels... good..." I moan and he goes even more faster. "I know, Queen, I know. But keep it in, you can cum when I tell you to." he commands and I pout. "P-Please... now... Stan..." I beg. He seems to doubt, and I wrap my legs around his waist. "Fuck..." he mutters.

He moves faster and faster and I'm on the edge. "Baby.." I beg. He nods. "You can cum, but if you cum now, I'll make you cum five more times and then you'll beg me to stop." he warns.

I let go.

*********

Yes.

I did that.

And yes, that last part was inspired by THEM

xxx