17. Needy💥

Stan takes my hand and whispers in my ear, "Man, you're going to have so much pain between your legs that you won't be able to walk tomorrow."

I giggle and turn to him. 'If you promise that, I will promise you that tomorrow you can only think of me. So much so that you'll want to fuck me even harder tomorrow night.'

His eyes widen and he starts walking faster towards the car. Then he suddenly stops. "B-but ... I'm already doing that. Can't you promise something else?" he asks pleadingly. I smile. He's so cute when he's needy.

"We'll see." I chuckle as I get in. He looks at me pleadingly all the way to his house and drives as fast as his car can.

I shake my head laughing. When we drive into the driveway, he jumps out of his car before the engine is off. Slowly, to tease him, I follow him.

In the bedroom I finally find him, looking for something. I lean against the door frame. "What are you looking for, honey?" I ask sweetly. He pays no attention to me and yanks open his nightstand.

I roll my eyes and remove the pack of condoms from my handbag. I brought it with me because I knew he was going to look for it.

I stop and he finally looks at me. He runs over to me and almost trips over the mess he's made. "You sneaky monster." he growls. He picks me up and I wrap my legs around his waist. "But you are my monster."

I kiss him hungrily and pull his hair. He goes along and takes the package, but I don't care. We're going to need them anyway, so who cares?

He walks backwards towards the bed, with me still in his arms, and falls backwards as his feet touch the bedside. Now I'm on top of him and I use this position to pull his T-shirt over his head. I fiddle with his belt for a while but soon his pants are off too.

Through his boxers I can see that he already has a serious boner, and I haven't even done what I wanted to do...

He looks at it for a moment, then pulls me back to kiss my neck. 'Jesus, what are you doing to me? Tonight is going to be great!' he promises me. I giggle and teasingly stroke the edge of his boxers. He jerks and lets go of me. So I sit on his thighs and painfully slowly pull off his boxers.

Now he is completely naked under me and I feel uncomfortably dressed, so I take off my dress. All I'm wearing now is my red lace bra and matching panties.

Stan looks at it with big hungry eyes, but I grab his hands and press them above his head. I look at him sternly. "Don't touch, don't moan and don't say anything. If you do, I'm going to punish you. Clear?" I say bossy. He swallows and nods. I think he likes me to take charge.

I run my finger gently over his length. He presses his lips together. If he finds this difficult... Then I grab him and start moving my hand up and down quickly. He moans loudly and I let go. I turn my back to him and walk over to his closet. There I put on one of his T-shirts and lie back on the bed. I look at him and he looks at me angry.

"What? I said I was going to punish you. No sex tonight." I say giggling. He pulls big eyes and a pout. 'Please, Queen? I'll be good. No sound and no touch. Promised. please?' he begs. I admit grinning. I enjoy it when he begs.

Again I walk to his closet, but not the wardrobe this time. I think I saw it here somewhere... Aha! I quickly grab the handcuffs and walk back to the bed. Stan doesn't realize what I'm planning yet and looks at me expectantly.

"On your back, hands above your head and eyes closed." I command. He obeys and I quickly cuff him to the bed with both arms. Then his eyes open and he starts making angry noises. I look at him warningly and he gets the hint. Immediately he is silent again.