25. Room💥

@Writingsmut0o0 yes, smut

"And you are?"

She looks at me with a disdainful look. I fake smile. "I'm Nora Devreez, Stan's girlfriend." I say proudly. She makes a snort and the class is silent.

Stan pushes me to the back of the class and sits down next to me. "So that's the strictest teacher in the school. And..." He looks around for a moment. "Daniel's mother."

My mouth falls open. That boy from earlier was Daniel Jalien? Like this is Anna Jalien?

Scared I look at Stan. He nods and sighs deeply. "We're going to get in trouble..." he mumbles.

Just then the door is slammed open and Daniel enters. He scans his eyes around the class and they linger on me. He grins and walks over to our table. "Move!" he says to Stan, who he roughly pushes from his chair.

"Hey!" I call. I quickly get up to bend over him. I extend my hand and straighten it. We sit down at another couch and I don't give Daniel a glance. That's hard because I can feel his gaze on me.

The bell rings and I grab Stan's hand tightly, then shoot out of the classroom. Stan gets it, because he walks faster than usual and within two minutes we are in the car waiting for Nell. "Sorry, Stan! I didn't know it was him. I didn't mean to get you in trouble again." I say softly.

Our hands are intertwined in his lap. He looks at me lovingly. "It's okay, Queen. And who cares? He can do whatever he wants, but he won't tear us apart." he smiles. I smile too and Nellie jumps into the car.

"Let's pick up Alec, he was about done by now." she introduces enthusiastically. I grin at her in the mirror and nod.

"Yoww!" yells Alec when he sees Stan's car. He bends over to lean on Stan's window. "What are you- OMG Nellie!" he shouts when he sees her. Less than two seconds later, he's sitting in the backseat with his mouth glued to hers.

Stan sighs and parks the car in the parking lot of Alec's uni. He smiles playfully and pulls me onto his lap. Our mouths are connected and my fingers find their way to his hair.

*tap tap*

Dazed, I look up and see a police officer standing next to the car. Stan quickly opens the window. The cop looks at us for a moment, then shifts his gaze to Alec and Nell and back to us.

"You know you can't park here, sir?" he asks politely, as if he had just caught four teenagers. Stan shakes his head. "No, sir. I apologize. It won't happen again." he replies politely. The agent nods and walks away. Stan sighs in relief and rests his forehead against mine.

The kissing noises in the back seat apparently get too much for him and he turns his head in annoyance. "Guys! Could you be a little quieter too?" he says loudly. Alec and Nell are startled and look at him in surprise. Then Nellie nods briefly.

"Well, it was just the same when you and Nora were kissing on the couch and I just sat there. I didn't complain then either, but now that I finally have a boyfriend, do you have the right to complain?" she says matter-of-factly. Stan's eyes narrow to slits and he growls something unintelligible.

He turns around and starts the car. I quickly crawl off his lap. He drives to his house and when we pull into the driveway Alec and Nell have already disappeared in the house. 

Stan sighs angrily and I run my finger over his cheek to calm him down a bit. He looks at me with a smile. "Shall we do a Nellie and Alec entrance?" he asks with a grin. I nod enthusiastically and connect our mouths as soon as we get out of the car.

We stumble inside, not separating our mouths for a second. The stairs are a more difficult obstacle, but it works fine. In the hallway I push him against the wall and unbutton his T-shirt. He moans and grabs my hips.

We are startled by coughing. "Guys! Could you be a little quieter too?" imitates Nellie Stan. He rolls his eyes and reconnects our mouths. I do it willingly and stumble backwards into the room.

"Are you serious? Wrong room, jeez." Alec sighs. I look around and see that we are indeed wrong. "Oops..." I giggle. I quickly grab Stan's hand and pull him into his real room. I want to push him on the bed, but he stops me.

"I want to fuck you against the window." he says, his eyes full of lust. I nod in surprise and undress. He locks the door and quickly undresses. While I eagerly watch him, he puts on a condom.

He pushes me against the window and penetrates me. I moan blissfully. "Stan..." I sigh. He starts to jerk roughly and my head bounces up and down. It's weird to stand up straight, but still a wonderful feeling.

I bite my lip to keep from screaming and it starts to bleed. Stan sees it. "Queen... Fuck... Don't... Do that... It's... driving me crazy." he stutters with difficulty. I deliberately bite it again and he hits his head on the back of his neck. "Queen." he moans.

My legs start to tremble and I keep slipping away from the window. "Stan..." I gasp. My legs are now shaking so much that I can no longer stand, but leaning against the window is also not an option.

"It's all right, Queen, lay your head on my shoulder." he says panting. I think about it for a moment, but then wrap my legs around his waist. "Wow, fuck!" he shouts.

I nestle my head in his neck and put sloppy hickeys on the spots I know are his weak spots. He moans loudly and picks up his pace even more. I bite his shoulder lightly to keep from calling out.

"Q-queen... I'm going to... fuck... Fuck... come." he pants. I nod in agreement and let go. Inside me he explodes and I relax. He stays inside me for a while, but then puts me down.

He looks at me inquiringly. "Didn't I promise this morning I'd be gentler?" he frowns. I shrug. I don't want him to slow down at all, hard is just perfect for us.

I push him on the bed. "Round two is mine." I grin. He nods wide-eyed. I look around the room thoughtfully. My eye falls on his easy chair and I grin meaningfully at him. He follows my gaze and sighs.

"Now I'm really going to have to think about you on me every millimeter in my room and I'm never going to be able to receive people here normally again." he sighs frustrated. Chuckling, I bring him back to his words. "First of all, you love nothing more than me on you. And second, you never bring people here because you're ashamed of it. Do you remember?"

He raises his hands. "Okay okay. Smart ass." he chuckles. I lead him to the chair and he willingly sits down. Slowly and teasingly I put a condom on his hard-on.

I sit on him and moan happily. He grabs my hips and leads me on my way. Quickly and sensually I move my hips in circles. He lets go of my hips and grabs his hair.

"Oh, fuck!" he moans. I moan too, loudly. My hips move faster and faster until all the butterflies in my stomach explode. He cums harder than me and yells my name. Then he gasps and looks at me admiringly. "Queen, you are wonderful!" he praises.

I blush and take the condom off him. Then I sit on his lap again and he hugs me. "I love you, Queen." he says softly. "I love you too, Stan." I smile.

{Alec}

Finally it stops.

Fuck, Stan screams loud. The fucking and moaning just didn't stop. And it's even worse that it's my sister that he's fucking.

I smile at Nell. She is sleeping in my arms and I press a kiss on her forehead.

She is cute when she sleeps.