13. Never💥

Smut smut smut

I wake up because I can feel Stan moving beneath me. I open my eyes and look straight into his beautiful green eyes. He smiles when he sees I'm awake. "Good morning queen. Slept well?" he asks sweetly. Memories of last night seep into my mind and I nod with a smile. "Yes, how are you feeling?" I ask a little unsure. I don't know how he feels about expressing his feelings like this yesterday.

"I feel..." He pretends to be thinking. ".. that I love you." he smiles. I press a kiss on his mouth. "I didn't mean to wake you. My parents have gone to work so we have the whole day to ourselves. And I don't really know where Nell is."

Smiling, I get up and walk downstairs."I didn't know you were so good in the kitchen." I say surprised when I see him being busy with the ingredients. He grins. "I'm good at more. And not just in the kitchen." he chuckles. I look away blushing. He should have known...

"I didn't mean that. You have so many sides that nobody knows and I'm glad you show me like that." I say to change the subject, but I mean it. He thinks for a moment.

"Well, I just have a good feeling about you. Oh yeah, by the way." He turns with the pan and puts three pancakes in my plate. I look at him in amazement.

"Would you please not say anything about this whole star thing? I mean, you shouldn't leave out the date itself,  just that I know so much about stars and stuff. People are going to laugh at me at school. Even the boys don't know about it. I trust you, and I won't soon. So please don't make me regret it."

I nod and take a bite of my pancake. It is so tasty! Surprised I moan and Stan looks at me with satisfaction. "Another boost to my image. What do you want to do for the rest of the day?" he asks when I'm done. I shrug. "What do you want to do?" I ask. His eyes twinkle.

"I can think of a few things." he says amused. I roll my eyes. How can I make it clear to him that I've never done it?

"Stan..." I fall silent. It's just too awkward to say it this way. He looks at me expectantly. Then I get an idea.

"Let's play 'never have I ever'. Every time one of us hasn't done it yet, the other gets a kiss." He nods enthusiastically. "And whoever got the most kisses gets to choose what we do today. Good idea, Queen!"

We sit on the couch and Stan starts. He thinks for a moment before starting.

"I've never told a girl she looks beautiful."

He kisses my lips. I don't give one, I've complimented a lot of girls.

"I've never ... skydived."

We both kiss.   

"I've never taken a girl out to dinner."

We both kiss again.

"I... I uh... I've never done... uh... 'it'." I whisper in shame.

Then I press a kiss to his lips. He doesn't, of course. He just looks at me in surprise. "Never?" he asks. I shake my head.

Then he does something I didn't expect. He pulls me onto his lap and kisses me passionately. I go along with it and he moans as I pull his hair. Then I feel something grow beneath me. 

Confused, I look at him, while he looks away ashamed. "We don't have to do anything." he mumbles. To my surprise, I shake my head. I lean forward so I can whisper something in his ear and he inhales sharply.

"I want to do something for you. What do you want me to do?" I try to say as sexy as possible. It works, because his breath catches and within two seconds he has me in his arms and is climbing the stairs.

I giggle as he presses me down on the bed. He looks at me for a moment and then takes off his shirt. "I want you to make me cum. With your hand, with your tongue, with anything." he says seductively. I swallow and then nod. He looks at me for a moment.

"If you don't want this, we won't do it. Then you must say it now, Queen." he says softly. I shake my head. "I really want to do this. I'm just... nervous." I whisper. He nods. "Uncalled for. Oh, you're going to make me feel so good." he moans.

His words arouse strange feelings in me; I press my thighs together to hide it. He looks at me meaningfully. "And soon I'm going to make you feel so good. So good, that tomorrow and every day after that you will only be able to think of my touches.' he stammers. 'We will see.' I grin.

I fumble at his belt and then take off his pants. Through his boxers I see that he has a boner and I grab him. He moans loudly. "Oh, fuck. Queen.' he moans.

Slowly I move my hand up and down and he only moans more. I have no idea if what I'm doing is meant to be, but his noises make it clear to me that I'm doing something right after all.

So I move faster and faster and he starts panting. 'Q-queen. I-if there's anything else you wanna d-do, y-you gotta... fuck...s-stop." he moans. I don't want to do anything else and I know he doesn't want me to stop. Still, I stop to take off his boxers. During that time, he calms down and is breathing almost normally. When I want to bend over, he stops me for a moment.

"Can... do you want to blow me?" he asks surprised. I nod shyly. He lets go of me and I take him in my mouth. I've never done this before, so I stop for a moment. Then I spin my tongue around his length and give him wet kisses. Moaning, he grabs into the mattress.

Then I grab it back in my mouth and suck my cheeks in. With my other hand I caressed the rest that's not in my mouth. He is breathing heavily and his whole body is tense. "Fuck... queen. You...you are...wonder...wonderful. I...I'm going to...come...don't...stop." he encourages me. 

Suddenly something contracts in my mouth and he cums. I swallow everything and then lie down next to him on the bed.Out of breath, he turns to me. 

He is panting as if he just ran eight miles at top speed. "That was amazing." he praises me. I blush and hide my face in his neck. He smiles briefly. When he catches his breath, he pulls me towards him. 

"Shall I make you feel as good as I do now?" he asks seductively. I nod breathlessly and he lays me on the bed. "For the first time, it might feel weird, but I know what I'm doing. If it really doesn't work, you call, okay?" he says seriously.

Then he takes my pants off and my shirt is also thrown away somewhere in the room. Slowly and agonizingly he takes off my panties and then leans forward to kiss me above my thighs. I moan. Then I feel his lips on my opening and he sucks in the wetness that had already collected there. I can't stop making noises and feel him smile at my pussy for a moment.

Then suddenly I am filled by his finger and I moan in surprise. His finger goes up and down quickly and an unfamiliar feeling wells up in my stomach. When he also puts a second finger in me I feel myself going over the edge. "S-Stan..." I moan loudly. Everything turns white and spinning and I close my eyes 'til it's over.

When my eyes open again I see Stan lying next to me. He looks at me inquiringly. "Everything fine?" he asks. I nod, still panting and lie on his chest. He snorts happily.

********

Shit.

I did NOT just write this, did I?

I need a bf, I'm sooo single

Thoughts?

xxx