65. Hi

"Hi"

"Hi"

I wave at his parents and sit down. His mom smiles, but it's not a real smile. His dad makes no effort to smile or hide his dislike against me. I sigh and look down. Stan tenses.

"Okay. Listen up. I can't handle this any longer," he snaps and takes my hand in mine under table. "Tell my why. Tell me why you don't lik her," he growls. I know he can't stand negative comments about me.

His dad's eyes narrow. "Well, I'm gonna tell you. You clearly forgot about the time she left you. About the time you collapsed at the mall because you saw her. About all the nights you were crying. It's all her fault, and now you forgive and forget? Well, we won't. We're just waiting until she finds another boyfriend of hers and goes off again."

I gasp. I didn't know they thought about me like this. Stan's body is stil, too stil. "That wasn't her fault. I left her, so she had every right to go on," he snaps then. His hands gives me a little squeeze. His mom raises an eyebrow.

"Yeah right. You're just covering up for her-" Stan interrupts her. "No. Stop. You are being ridiculous, both of you. Have you ever seen me so happy like now? No. So stop complaining. And by the way, she's not leaving. She's pregnant," he growls.

My eyes widen in panic. No. They're gonna kill me. I'm too scared to look up, but I hear gasping sounds. "Whàt?" his mom softly asks. "I'm getting another grandchild?" I hear her smile in her voice and hesitantly, I look up. Stan is smiling his biggest smile, so is his mom, and his dad gives him a wink. "Good job. Or were you on top, Nora?" he asks me.

My jaw drops. Telling them I'm pregnant was the turnaround. "Eh... actually, yeah..." I stutter. Stan pulls me closer and gives me a kiss. "Hell yeah," he whispers in my ear.

"How far along are you?" his mom asks and I give her a small smile. Be careful. "About a month," I answer and she smiles broadly. She turns around to her husband. "Do you hear that! In August we'll have a second grandchild!" she squeaks happily.

I smile at Stan. He smiles back and gives me a kiss in my hair. "I love you," he whispers. "I love you too," I whisper back and snuggle into his chest.

"Hi! May I know you order, please?" the waiter asks. I look up at him. I know him... Then, I know it. I gasp. Stan tenses, too. "Are you.... Daniël?" he asks.

The waiter raises an eyebrow, but then I see recognition in his eyes. "Yeah... Nora? Stan?" he asks and we nod. "I thought you guys broke up?"

I shrug. "We got back together. You can't let the one go, can you?" I let out a little laugh. He shakes his head. "No, you can't. I've found my one too, if you would like to know," he smiles. He's so different.

"Yes! But why are you working here? Your parents are rich as hell!" I say and he grins. "Yeah, that didn't work well. They didn't want me to be with Elle, but..." He show his hand, a ring on his finger and he smiles. "I'm happy for you," I say.

"Thank you. I'm also happy you guys found each other again. So, your order?" he smiles.

*********************

We run back to our apartment, it's still raining.

Once home, Stan picks me up. He drags me to the couch and settles me down. "I wanna braid your hair," he tells me, sitting down next to me. I'm surprised.

"Okay. Why?" I ask, turning around to let him do what he wants. "Well, if we're going to have a girl, I have to braid her hair, don't I?" he says and I giggle. He's so excited.

He starts braiding, and it's going well. "But apparently, you want the name Bobette as much as I do," he tells me and I scoff. "Hell no. Why would I?"

"Because you still didn't go to the library," he smirks. I roll my eyes. "No, I was busy. Your dad asked me if I was in charge or you, remember?" I giggle and he grins.

He's done. "It's pretty good, I think," he says, scanning my hair. "You did a very good job. Now, lemme sleep," I yawn and lay down on his lap. His hands brush my hair, but he makes sure everything stays in place.

"It's kinda funny you sleep on my lap now. I always did that," he whispers. I nod. "Pregnancy is making you sleepy, isn't it?" he asks.

I shrug. "No, you are," I tease and he laugh. As I look up to him, I see his gaze is full of love. "Did you already think of a name that's not Rufus?" he asks and I nod.

"Let me hear. I'm curious," he smiles. I giggle on the inside, knowing he will be 'upset'. "What about Mateo?" I asks.

He narrows his eyes. "You did read the book, didn't you?" he groans and I giggle. "Of course I did! It's fantastic!" I laugh and he rolls his eyes. "For once I thought I was the smart one between us," he sighs. I raise a brow.

"Oh yeah right. I'm the smart one. I won a Nobel prize and di the surgery of the century," I roll my eyes. He laughs. "Yes,you did." He taps my nose. "Any other names?" he asks.

I have a name, but I'm not sure he'll love it as much as I do. "Um, yeah... but it's kind of... No, I haven't thought of it yet," I stutter, not looking at him. "So, tell me the name," he smiles, not bothering.

"It's... Jack," I say. "That's a beautiful name! Why would it be weird or so?" he asks. I shrug. "You don't like Twilight. That wasn't why I thought of it, though, I'm not team Jacob. Just, I like the name," I smile.

He chuckles. "As long as it isn't Edward," he jokes. I teasingly narrow my eyes. "Learn to love Edward. Or Lyn will really kill you," I warn and his grin fades. His eyes widen and show panic.

"I'll have to watch those movies again. Wanna do a movie night tomorrow?" he asks and I happily nod. Edward and my boyfriend in one, I love that. "Tomorrow is your surgery," I remind him.

So... no movie night. He shrugs. "We can watch them when I come home?" he suggests and I smile. "With ice cream?" I beg him. "With ice cream," he smiles. I yawn happily and close my eyes.

"Goodnight, Queen. I love you," he whispers. "I love you too," I smile.

Happy place.

************

Okay, okay

I'm way tooo excited but look at ittt

This is for the pov of Nellie I love it so muchhhh

Thoughts? <3

xxx