10. Dare

We have arrived at Jason's party. I take a good look around. Nothing special, just a few guys smoking here and there. And it looks like no ordinary cigarettes....

Inside everyone is dancing. It smells like sweat, booze and... perfume? There is a tap on my shoulder and I turn around. Stan is grinning at me and pulling me into a hug. That explains the perfume. "How are you?" he shouts over the music. I put my thumbs up, I'll never get above that music anyway.

He takes me and Nellie to another room. It is quieter here and everyone sits in a circle. We sit in between and it soon turns out that it is truth or dare.

"Nora, truth or dare?" shouts Mane from across the circle. I think for a moment. If I take truth it gets awkward, but I don't like a dare either. I see Max whisper something in Mane's ear and get tense. Mane chuckles and looks back at me. 

"Okay, Noor. If you don't choose, I choose. Dare. And if you don't, Max can spoil you three nights in a row." Max looks at me eagerly. I shiver and swallow. Now I have to do that dare. No one here knows I'm a virgin, and I want to keep it that way.

"Okay, then dare. Bring it on." I grin. Mane laughs. "Sure? You're not going to like it..." he warns me. I get suspicious, but nod anyway. I'm definitely not going anywhere with Max.

"Okay then. The dare is..." He glances at Stan and grins even more. Oh no..." ...that you have to be in a relationship with Stan for a month. There are some rules: he can't cheat, there must be sex at least once a week and you must show us a passionate kiss every day.' he grins.

All the boys start laughing and my jaw drops. I haven't even been in a really serious relationship yet, how am I supposed to be with Stan? I look at him pleadingly, hoping he will find a way. But he looks at me with a smile. A real smile. I've never seen one like this, so now that I do see one I'm quiet and forget everything around me.

"Uh... Nora? Are you still coming?" Confused, I look at Max. What does he mean? Oh... "No way. I'll take the dare." I grin. A shocked sigh runs through the group. Was this so impossible?

"Are you sure? Three nights of Max or a month of Stan, I'd like to know." laughs Mane. I roll my eyes. "Well, I'm just not that predictable." I smile.

Then I stand up and take Stan's hand. He looks at me wide-eyed and leans towards me. "Are you sure? I... I'm going to try to behave, really. And... and that sex... that shouldn't be. I can live without it for a month." he mumbles. I shake my head. "We are going to do this according to the rules of the game. Starting from now..." I press my lips to his mouth. Soon he goes along with it and I forget that everyone is watching us. 

"Guys, we don't start until tomorrow!" Mane shouts through it. I let go and blush. "I think I'll just go home. I see you tomorrow?" He nods. It's almost like he's breathless, but his chest is moving. Then I turn and walk away.

******** It's lunch time.

Stan said he was going to do a big stunt to let everyone know we're in a "relationship". I doubt I should go in. What if he embarrasses me?

Nellie comes and stands next to me and looks at me strangely. She winks. "I think your boyfriend is more beautiful to stare at than the door." she laughs. I sigh and then step inside.

I don't see anything special, so I walk to the table where the boys are sitting. Shy I join and keep looking at my lunch. Then I am lifted up and I quickly look up. Stan smiles his enchanting smile and puts me on his lap. He looks deep into my eyes and butterflies flutter in my stomach.

Suddenly he snaps his fingers. The song "All of me" by John Legend sounds through the speakers of the cafeteria. I look at him with a smile.

My head's underwater

But I'm breathing fine

You're crazy and I'm out of my mind
Cause all of me, loves all of you Love your curves and all your edges All your perfect imperfections Give your all to me, I'll give my all to you You're my end and my beginning Even when I lose I'm winning Cause I give you all of me And you give me all of you, oh

I hum softly and look around the cafeteria. Everyone stares and points at us. It almost feels like I'm actually with Stan. Would he feel that way too? Don't I have to tell him how I really feel?

He pulls a red rose from behind his back. I melt for him. He leans over to whisper something in my ear.

"Since we're dealing with this dare, I can make it official." he whispers so softly that only I hear him. My eyes widen and I jerk back. Does he mean what I think he means?

His eyes also widen and I see some uncertainty in his eyes, but that quickly disappears. I sit back on his lap and his shoulders relax a bit. "What do you mean?" I ask in the same whisper as he just did. He stares at me for a moment, then sighs deeply and closes his eyes for a moment.

"I mean I'm fucking in love with you. That I can only think about you and it drives me crazy. I can't do anything with other girls anymore because I keep seeing your face. Not that I mind, by the way. And while we're at that dare, I'd like to ask you to... officially be my girlfriend? If... If you want to, of course.' he quickly adds.

I gasp. Stan just didn't say that. And when he says it, he doesn't mean it. "You got this dare when I was out yesterday, didn't you?" I ask uncertainly. He looks at me like I'm a ghost. "No! No, what do you think of me? I just poured out my heart and told you my feelings and you think this was a dare? Are you serious?" he asks angrily. Oh no, I ruined the moment...

"Sorry." I beep. I get up and want to walk away, but he holds my hand. I want him to let go of me or else he will see the tears in the corner of my eye. "Stan, please. Let me go." I beg. He shakes his head and pulls me closer to him. He looks deep into my eyes and wipes my tears away.

"You don't feel the same, do you? Fuck, I wish I hadn't said anything! Eh... You...eh..." He starts to stutter and I glance at him to see if he's serious. But he doesn't look at me, more at his shoes.

I think this is the perfect time to tell him about my feelings. I gently stroke his cheek and he looks at me confused. I see the corners of his eyes moisten.

"Stan, the only reason I doubted you meant it was because I didn't want to give myself false hope. I'm fucking in love with you too and you can't help it. And I'm glad you said it." I smile. His beautiful, enchanting smile breaks through his face. He grabs my face and kisses me. This time it's not a rough kiss, but a soft one. One with love. Then he lets go of me and looks at me beaming.

"So now we're... boyfriend and girlfriend? But then... for real?" he asks with a grin. I nod breathlessly and he laughs. He leans forward again to kiss me but our moment is interrupted by Mane. "Hey, see, Max! Stan is brilliant at these things! I told you it was going to work!" he laughs.

What was going to work?

I look questioningly at Stan, who suddenly finds my T-shirt very fascinating.

*********

Hehe

Storie is reallll

xxx