14. Mad in the forest💥

After this morning Stan suddenly had an idea. He wanted to go for a walk in the woods.

So here we are now on some path kissing. His hands move over my back and I pull at his hair. He smiles. "You really want me dead, huh?" he whispers. I pull his hair again and he drops to the ground.

I roll my eyes. "Come on, Stan. Stand up." I whine. He just lays down. I walk on with a sigh. He'll find out soon...

If he still doesn't walk next to me after five minutes, I get a bit worried and turn around again. Stan isn't where he was just now, but I don't see him anywhere else either.

"Stan?!" I shout loudly. A few birds are startled and fly away. Stan, on the other hand, doesn't come. "Stan?!" I shout, louder now than before. I'm starting to get really worried now. Did he leave me?

********

After half an hour of searching I still can't find it. Tears are behind my eyes and I sink onto my ass. I don't care anymore that the ground is wet and dirty. I start to sob. Where did he go?

Soon I am lifted up and pulled against someone's chest. Immediately I recognize Stan's cologne and begin to sob even louder. He sits down and pulls me against him. He rubs my hair comfortingly and slowly I calm down. "Queen. Calm down. Here I am." he says calmly. "I thought you were gone."

I'm not sobbing anymore, but I'm not breathing quite normally either. "Sorry. Sorry. I thought it would be funny if I suddenly left but then I couldn't find my way back and then I heard you cry and I'm so sorry." he explains.

I look at him angrily. "Funny?" I scream. He looks at me guilty. "Sorry..." he whispers. He still is caressing my hair. "Sorry. I didn't mean to make you cry. I didn't want to be gone too long, but then I fell and couldn't find my way back."

Only now I see that his leg is open. I gasp. "Stan! Your leg. You need to see a doctor or something!" I say worried. He shakes his head. "It is not necessary. Are you okay?" he asks, looking at me inquiringly.

He holds my face between his hands. When I nod, he leans forward for a kiss. Relieved that he is here again, I kiss him back. He grabs my legs and wraps them around his waist. I break free to look at him. "We're in a forest, you know?" I say amused. He nods and shrugs.

'Forestsex...' he fantasizes aloud. I roll my eyes and jump off him. He protests with angry noises that I stop by pressing a kiss to his mouth. Then I take his hand and start walking towards the car. He doesn't let go of my hand and walks beside me humming.

*********

"What do you want to do now?' Stan asks when we get home. I shrug. 'What do you want to do?' I ask. He cringes and moans. "Not this stuff again." he complains. "Good, then I choose." he says a moment later, grinning.

I roll my eyes when I see his twinkling look. "Can you think about anything other than sex?" I ask. He nods. "Yes of course. I also think of your fingers around me, of your mouth around me-" He is interrupted by my hand on his mouth. That dude is really addicted. Still, his words gave me a warm feeling between my thighs.

Maybe I'm ready? Lately I've felt like I was ready, but I never really had anyone. I look at him thoughtfully. If I went to bed with him now, would he dump me tomorrow? I shake my head. No, he wouldn't. He loves me and he likes me.

"Um..." He looks at me strangely. "What is it, Queen? Is there something wrong?" he asks worriedly. Within seconds he is in front of me and grabs my hands. I slowly shake my head and look away in embarrassment. He gently grabs my chin and forces me to look at him. Uncertainty builds up in his gaze.

"Have you... changed your mind about... all that stuff in the woods?" he asks stuttering. I look at him in surprise. I shake my head vigorously. "No... no it isn't." I reassure him. He sighs in relief, but he won't let go of me. "If it isn't, then what? I can see that something is going on. You trust me, don't you?" I nod.

"It ... is just ... I was thinking ... that I think I ... am ready." I stammer. His eyes widen and he pulls me into a hug. "You don't have to give in so quickly, Queen. I can wait." he says whispering into my hair. I shake my head and look up at him. "I want it." I say definitely.

He nods. Then again. And again before he looks at me. "Are you sure?" he asks softly. "Very sure." I answer. I take his hand and pull him up the stairs. "Now?" he says surprised. I nod excitedly. 

Curious about what will happen, I sit on the bed. Stan stands uncertainly at the door. He twists his foot and doesn't seem at ease. Suddenly I feel like he doesn't want to do this.

"Stan? Don't you want to do this? Am I... not pretty enough?" I ask embarrassed. His head jerks up and he walks quickly towards me. "No!. Queen, you are all wrong. I fucking want to do this so bad. It's just, you've never done it and neither have I the way we're going to do it." I look at him questioningly. There aren't that many ways, are there?

"I've never done it for any purpose other than lust. It's going to be full of love with you, and I just don't want to ruin it." he says softly. I look at him lovingly. "We're going to do this together." I whisper. He nods and stands up. He kisses me sultry and wraps his arms around my waist as he presses me down on the bed.

Slowly his fingers move up to the edge of my -his- shirt and pull it off. His pants also fly out and soon we are both naked. He frees himself from me and stands up. Before I can ask what he's going to do, he pulls a condom out of his nightstand. I take a moment. This is really going to happen.

He bends over me and puts on the condom. "Sure, huh?" he checks again. "Sure." I say definitely. 

He nods and slides slowly into me.

********

Hehe

Got ya!

xxx