47. Locked

I'm cold.

I start shivering and my teeth chatter continuously. "Stan..." I start, but I can't speak with my teeth chattering like hell. He looks down at me, and his smirk fades. "Gosh, Queen. You should have told me you're cold. Here, take my jacket." he says concerned.

He lifts me up and puts his jacket on me. Then he helps me in my dress. He pulls me on his lap, this time wearing his pants. He cuddles me until I feel like a normal temperature again. I look up at him.

"Sorry. I didn't notice you were so cold." he says, holding me tightly. I shrug. "It's okay. I should have told you before." I say. His grip tightens more. "Stan... air..." I gasp, teasing him. "Shit, sorry."

I frown. "Don't blame yourself. It doesn't matter that much." I smile to make him feel better, but he frowns. "It does. Are you good now?" he asks and I nod, although I don't wanna leave this safe, warm place. "Go take that files from your desk, you can work on my lap." he says, reading my mind.

I smile and run to take that files. When I climb back on his lap, he smiles. "You look good in my jacket." he smirks. I nod and start working. I bit on my lip, it's difficult to see the difference between good marketing and bad.

"Damnit, stop that." Stan moans. I look up, confused. "What? I wasn't doing anything..." I say, looking in his eyes. They smile, and then he gives me a kiss. "Nevermind. I love you." he chuckles and I shrug. "I love you too." I answer.

Then I snuggle in his chest. He seems like he wants to say something, but then his phone rings. He sighs, but answers it. But he puts it on loudspeaker, so I can listen too. "Hello mister Graey." someone says. It sounds flirty. I raise an eyebrow and he winks at me, smirking.

"Hello Anya. How can I help you?" he asks politely. "Oh, don't act like you don't want me. I saw the look on your face earlier in the elevator." she says with a sultry tone. A pang of jealousy hits me and I look back at my files.

"You know, Anya. I wasn't looking at you. I was thinking of my hot girlfriend and how much I love her. So, thank you not so friendly, and leave. Bye." He hangs up, but I hear her gasp.

I giggle and he hugs me. "You didn't believe I was looking at her, did you?" he smirks, and I shake my head. My face is dugged in his chest and I smile. It's the best place in the whole world, here in his arms.

But, of course, the knock on the door sounds again. Stan growls and he hugs me tighter. The person decides he can comes in. And that person is no one else than Nell. "Ahw, look at you all cute." she shouts, then sniffs. "It smells like sex in here..."

Her eyes widen and she points at us. Stan gives me a smirk and I start blushing. She shrugs. "The baby is made in my office, so I can't blame you." she grins and I shiver. They really give us too much details about their sex life...

"Ur... yeah." Stan stutters and she giggles. "But... what I came for. Problems with Mia?" she asks and Stan groans by hearing her name. "I fired her. It's okay. Conversation done." he snaps and Nell rolls her eyes. "And do you have a good reason for that?"

Stans eyes narrow to splits. I quickly give him a kiss and dug my face in his neck to calm him down. He relaxes a bit. "She called Nora a slut. And then said that she didn't deserve a look at her. And I got really mad. But I just fired her, because Nora ran away and I had to find her. When I found her, she was having a panic attack. So don't tell me it wasn't a good reason."

He's almost yelling, so I take a look at him. He looks furious. I cup his face in my hands, and his gaze goes from anger to love. He sighs and pinches the bridge of his nose. "I'm... Actually, I'm not sorry. I hate that bitch with everything I have." he growls, growing furious again.

"Stan, you can't hate everyone who doesn't like me. It's okay." I tell him, but he shakes his head aggressively. "No! It's not okay! How can they not like you? You're smart, sweet, hot... You're perfect. Why can't they see that?" he yells.

I jump back. He's so mad. I don't think I've ever saw him so mad. "Stan. Keys." Nell says calmly. He looks confused, but gives her his keys. She nods and takes my arms. "Okay. Now, I'll take Nora to my office and you're gonna stay here to calm down." she commands and his eyes widen.

But, before he can say anything, she walks out of his office and takes me with him. She locks the door and he bangs on it. "Nell! Goddamnit! Open the door! I'm calm." he shouts. She rolls her eyes. "Very calm..." she giggles to me.

"Maybe I can calm him down..." I say, but she shakes her head. "I wanna take a coffee break with you. Although you didn't seem like you were working..." she giggles and I blush again. "I was... Stans lap just helps me concentrate.." I say and she nods sarcastically. "Sure, sure..."

I roll my eyes and take a sip of my coffee. I relax and chat a lil bit with Nell about everything. I almost forget about Stan and his madness.

Until he called me. Nell told me to not answer it, but I did listen to the voicemail he send.

"Queen, please come back. I'm calm, I swear. But I'm going crazy without you. I need to talk to you, or I'm gonna go..."

Then there was a beep. I jump up and run to his office. Then I realize I don't have a key and run back to Nell. "Key!" I yell and she throws them to me. I run back and open the door with shaking fingers.

Finally, the door opens and I don't see him. Then, I see his phone on the ground. I walk around his desk and gasp. He lies on the floor and has a big head wound.

He fainted.

******

Yes, short chap

But a cliffhanger

I can do that too yk

yes, @KisterBunnieI'm talking to you

Thoughts? <3