Added into the team

A/N:I've read many fanfics of Kakashi Hatake and all of them go with the words of the real anime, I want to make something different...different missions, different conversations and a totally different 'useful' team (No Sakura) ;)

(Y/N pov:)

It's finally my graduation day from the academy. I've been waiting for this so long. Today, we also get to be in our teams, I really hope I get to be with my little brother Naruto. He's so energetic and always keeps me entertained. Well, he's not my brother by blood but when I came into the academy, he was my first and only friend. We grew so close, now, he also comes over sometimes for sleepovers.

I went into the class and sat on the seat vacant at the last, Naruto came and joined me. 

"Hey Y/N", he greeted. 

"Hey Naruto", I said with a smile. 

We were just having small talk when Iruka Sensei came and started announcing our teams. 

I was so excited when he said, "Y/N L/N, Naruto Uzumaki and Sasuke Uchiha will be in team 7." 

Naruto jumped and hugged me tight. I hugged back and we waited for our sensei.

After everyone left, we 3 were last left, so, me and Naruto started planning for our sleepover tonight. A little later, a silver haired jonin entered the room and took us out on the practice ground. We sat there and started introducing ourselves. After all the introduction, he straight away took us for our training. We started working on our taijutsu.

I had to go against our sensei so, I gave it my all and soon I was able to land a kick on his stomach. 

"Wow, you are much better than I thought.", he said. 

I blushed a little,"Thank you sensei."

He is SO cute. Wait, he's my sensei. I shouldn't be feeling this way. I wonder what he's hiding, just an eye can be so HOT.

"It's just another teenage crush." I shook my head at the thought with a smile.

At the end of our training, we went to our houses and Naruto came with me. We had our usual sleepover and talked all night about the new team.

(Kakashi pov:)

The new team seems pretty good. Especially Y/N, her taijutsu skills are way better than I would expect from a genin. Even her looks are amazing. Her long, black hair flowed in the air so finely. She makes me wanna explore her abilities more.

(THAT WOULD BE THE END OF THE FIRST CHAPTER. I hope you liked it. It's my first fanfic. I know this is nowhere near good. Read the next chapter, I promise you won't regret it.)