Sasuke's Hunger For Revenge

(Y/N pov:)

As soon as I went far away from the village, I felt someone appear behind me. I threw a kunai right there where I felt it. 

"You're lucky that can not hurt me!" ,Hinami's voice came from there.

"Hinami! How did you-?" ,I said in shock while riding.

"So, who's our opponent today?" ,she asked in excitement.

"Kabuto Yakushi." I said in an angry tone, "Thanks for coming though. I will need you."

She smiled, "Of course. But, I can't be seen by the villagers so, be careful." 

And, she disappeared.

I reached the village and dismounted the horse walking the rest of the way. I went in my father's hideout AKA my old house heading to the way to the basement. I made my way to Orochimaru's hideout and hid my chakra. I located the traps and walked carefully sensing each and every little movement around.

I walked through the entire hideout but got no clue of anyone. I got out through the other gate and took out the map. I crossed the hideout and headed to the one in North. I got nothing there too so I started to the one in the south. Nothing...

Three hideouts completed and it's only been three days since I left the village. Wow, good progress but no progress. Tough part starts tomorrow in the hidden sound. Everyone knows me now so it will be extra hard to hide in the normal crowd now.

I set up a tent far away from the hidden sound village and spent the night there. I closed my eyes and thought only about Kakashi. He would be out of bed now. I just hope he's not stressing about me and focusing on his training. Laying on my stomach, the first night started coming in my mind when I first saw his face and kissed him. I slept smiling all night hoping he's alright and I can find Sasuke the next day.

~next morning~

I woke up before the sun rose. I packed my stuff and headed to the village. The sun started to come out and I reached the village. I was able to infiltrate the village with little to no trouble. Just a little transformation and I was good to go.

I went to the same hotel where I found the secret entrance to the hideout and booked the same room where I found it. I went in and quickly got in the hideout. I had got secret entrance to the other hideouts as well. One was through a hot spring and the other through the outskirts, a direct way.

I first checked the hideout I first went to but got nothing. Next was the hot spring one. Let's go. I went to the marked hot spring and found the way hidden in a locker. I went in when no one was watching and hid my chakra.

I scrambled through the halls until I found the end point that led outside the village. I sighed in hopelessness. One last hideout, if not here...it will be harder to find him, almost impossible... 

I was about to get up to go to the next hideout when a voice came from behind me, "So, they sent you to get me?"

My eyes shot up in fear. How did I not sense him coming?! I got up and turned around to face my team member Sasuke Uchiha.

"Sasuke..." 

He was totally changed. His hair were grown, a star was on his nose and his whole skin was dark now. Also, wings in the shape of hands appeared from his back.

"What did he do to you, Sasuke?" ,I said in horror taking a step towards him

"He gave the power I needed, Y/N!" He started in evil voice, "The power I could never get living in that village. The power I needed to avenge my clan and kill that certain someone."

"You realize this can kill you, right?" ,I said as if I am stating the obvious.

"I don't know about myself. But, I might kill you if you don't go away right now, Y/N." ,he said with a smirk creating chidori.

"I won't let that happen." ,I made a water wall to stop his attack. 

I quickly summoned Hinami and we started the fight.

"It's fruitless to fight, Sasuke. I can't let my team member be here alone when I know I can get him back!" ,I said during our attacks.

"Don't sound like you care for me. You never did!"

"How can you say that?! You were always like my little brother. And, you always will be!"

"You just care about your reputation. You became a hero, that's all you cared for!"

"I'm sorry you felt that way. That's no where near what I feel!"

"Then, explain why you went away to show your boyfriend your achievements and left your team! You didn't even celebrate with us like you should have!"

"What?! I went to show my father in the prison! Not to some boyfriend!"

"Yeah, right! You have one more chance, Y/N! Go away or I'll kill you. I'm never coming back! Not before I kill him!"

I jumped back, "Fine, then. I'll train you myself in the village. Just don't mix up yourself with this snake man."

"This power will only be mastered by him if I train him." Kabuto appeared behind me, "Else he will rampage the village in no time."

"What?! You said I can do it by myself!" ,Sasuke said in fear.

"Oh, did I? My bad." ,Kabuto smirked evilly.

"Y/N! I swear I didn't know about this! If I did, I would never let him do this to me." ,he said in apologetic expression.

"Don't worry, Sasuke. We will find a way out." ,I said assuring him.

"Don't! Just go back to the village and don't let-" 

Before he could finish the sentence, he was made unconscious and was taken into the hideout by Kabuto.

I fell on my knees, "This is not good. I lost him.... I can not get him back!"

Hinami came beside me, "Village before him, Y/N."

I nodded, "You are right....let's just go back and tell Lady Tsunade."

Hinami summoned the water horse and I sat on him. Hinami rode it to the village while I sat still thinking of how I would tell Naruto or Kakashi about it.

(A/N: 51st Chapter!! I thought, why not get a little real plot in it? So, I did. I have no idea how I'm going to progress. I just am writing parts. 😅)