Caught in 4K

(3rd pov:)

It's almost time for Naruto and Sasuke to come to Kakashi's house to change his bandages and give him his medicines. Y/N was woken up by noises and talking from the front door. She quickly made out it was Naruto and Sasuke. So, she got up as fast as she could while also making sure Kakashi doesn't wake up. She slowly laid his head back on the pillow and quickly got out of the window without making much noise.

She got to the side of the window, so she can hear the conversation, if any but at the same time, she was hidden. She heard footsteps into the room. She saw from the corner of the window, Naruto and Sasuke standing right beside Kakashi. They were preparing to change the bandages of his arm. The shuffling beside his bed made him wake up and he sat up with a jolt.

"Hey, Kakashi sensei. How are you feeling?" ,Naruto said with a smile.

Kakashi nodded, "I'm alright. Thanks Naruto." 

He looked around the room to see if Y/N was there but there was no sign of her anywhere. He understood that she knew they were coming so she hid. He could sense her chakra just not make out where she was.

Sasuke's eyes fell on the jonin jacket- Y/N's jonin jacket that laid on the ground.

"Kakashi sensei, should we put this in the laundry too?" ,he said picking it up.

"Umm....yeah, sure. You can." ,Kakashi said not caring about it much.

"Wait, this wasn't there when we left." ,Naruto spoke up.

"Are you sure, Naruto?" ,Sasuke said getting out his kunai.

"Slow down, Sasuke. I'm sure there is no enemy in here." Kakashi said in his normal voice, "Maybe Naruto doesn't remember it."

"No, I'm certain it wasn't here. Wait, let me see." ,Naruto said taking it in his hand and moving it around investigating it, "Kakashi sensei? Was Y/N here?"

"What? No! Why would you ask?" ,Kakashi said hiding his stutter and lying right at his face.

"Because this is her size. It's definitely hers." ,Naruto said giving a 100% sure look.

"Y/N? Wait, you know her size? How and why?" ,Kakashi said clearly confused.

"Well, we have been friends for so long. We know basically everything about each other. But....." ,Naruto's voice cracked and he turned quiet.

"But what, Naruto?" ,Kakashi asked concerning. 

It wasn't usual for Naruto to show that he is sad.

"But, since she told you two about her past and her training times grew, we have completely lost touch." He quickly got his fake feelings on, "But, I'm sure we will catch up to that someday soon."

"We sure will, little bro." ,Y/N thought smiling.

"Wait. But, how's that possible? How can she get promoted to a jonin?" ,Kakashi said changing the topic.

"So, she was here! I knew it. So, did she tell you?" ,Naruto said in excitement.

"Tell me what?" ,Kakashi said confused.

Naruto started to tell him but Kakashi stopped him, "I wanna listen from her. I want to know the whole story. This just doesn't add up." He looked outside the window, "Y/N! I know you have been listening everything. I can sense your chakra."

Y/N had no other choice but to give in. This is going to be hard. She jumped in through the window and landed on her knees. Naruto jumped up and dropped the jacket in front of Kakashi. Sasuke did not react as usual. Kakashi's look clearly said he was mad.

Y/N scooted over to sit right beside the bed and took the jacket in her hands. She wore it showing it was, indeed hers. She looked at Naruto and Sasuke and then on the bed. They got the idea and sat down on the bed.

"I didn't tell you because I knew it would create a strain on your mind." ,she took a look at Kakashi and then looked back at her lap.

"Well, now it already is. So, just tell me." ,Kakashi said almost getting mad.

"I- before I tell you anything, promise me you would understand that I didn't tell you for your own good." ,she looked at Kakashi and he nodded.

"Promise."

She took a deep breath and started, "I...I never ran away from the village." 

Her eyes fell back on her lap.

"Where were you then?" ,Kakashi asked.

"In the prison...." ,her eyes shut tightly expecting a scream from him.

But, all she got was a calm "continue" in response.

She nodded and started again, "That day, when ANBU came to take me. I had surrendered. I was taken to the prison and was locked up for the past 3 days. Today, I was called by the Hokage and she cleared my name from the rogue ninja and gave me this honor of being a jonin."

"What?! That's so awesome!!" ,Naruto screamed excitedly.

Y/N looked at him with narrowed eyes, "Granny Tsunade already told you."

"Yeah, she did." Naruto laughed awkwardly, "She also told me one thing that you did not mention here."

"What's that?" ,Y/N asked.

"That you are also being honored as the hero of the village for doing most of the work in killing Orochimaru." ,Naruto said excitedly.

"What?!" ,Sasuke said smiling.

Y/N nodded, "Yeah, that's also something but not that important to me." 

Her eyes fell on Kakashi who was almost about to lose it, "Look, I know you are mad at me. But, I didn't want you to have any strain on your mind. You already were in critical condition. And, I-"

She got cut off by Kakashi, "It doesn't matter what reason it was to hide it from me. I even asked you about it, you still lied to me. Y/N, whatever maybe the reason, you are a hero of the village and you didn't tell me about it!"

"I know. You're right. I have no right to say that I was right." ,Y/N sat on the floor, her gaze on her lap.

"You know I can't move much, right?" Kakashi tapped on her shoulder, she looked up, "And you still want me to get down there and hug you?"

He gave her a closed eye smile which in turn made her smile and she jumped up to hug him tight. 

Kakashi put his arm around her.

"Congrats Y/N." ,he whispered in her ear. 

She whispered a thank you and a I love you making him smile more. 

Naruto and Sasuke got into the group hug.

A while later, everyone parted and sat back smiling. Y/N changed Kakashi's bandages and he took his medicines. They all talked for the rest of the day. Y/N made dinner for everyone and they, as a team celebrated Y/N's success.

(A/N: 45th Chapter!! A little less fun but okay... next one will be great!😆)