Memories

(Kakashi pov:)

Parting with Y/N, I went back to the village but was stopped at the gate. Of course, what else would I expect? For 4 days, I was with a supposed to be rogue ninja. 

"State your reason for going with the traitor of the village."

I was literally about to explode. How can they call her a traitor?! She was never even born in this village, nor is from any of the clans of the village. She is literally going against her own father and is ready to lay down her life for the sake of the village. That even includes taking revenge for the Lord Hokage. If she wants, she can literally wipe out the entire village alone. Except a few jonins, of course.

I calmed myself knowing the right time for this will come too. 

"She was trying to escape. As her past sensei, I had to check out what she was up to. I followed each and every move of her and got information out of her. And then, eliminated her."

Yes, that's what she kept on asking me to say for the past two days that we spent coming back here. Well, at least this way no one will suspect me meeting her. They finally let me in and I went to the jonin meeting. I laid down the information she got saying it was my work just the way she asked me to. They decided to meet again tomorrow with a plan.

After the meeting ended, I was stopped by Inoichi to talk. I was a little nervous but stayed after anyways. While I waited for him to speak, I could see his sad emotions covering his face and actions. 

Finally, he broke the silence, "Did you really eliminate her?" 

I slowly nodded, "I had no other choice. She was a traitor after all."

He sadly chuckled, "Yeah, right. A traitor willing to kill her own father for the Lord Hokage."

"How do you know about it?" ,I was a bit confused.

"I went into her father's mind to get information on Orochimaru's hideouts like she asked me to. I didn't let the information out infront of other jonins because I wanted to confirm if you really killed her." A little smile came on his lips, "I saw her childhood. She reminded me of Ino. I thought she would want to live that time again."

"I'm sure she would have loved that." ,I said with a sad smile.

"How can you do this, Kakashi?" ,he looked at me as if he didn't believe I could kill her. 

Oh heck, even I can't believe that.

"Do what?" ,I asked.

"Kill her? She loved you, Kakashi. And you killed her? I don't think I can accept that." ,he said with his eyes trying to pierce through me to speak the truth.

I looked away, "Maybe she did. I don't care. I had to." 

I tried my best to lie but it was a total fail.

"Are you gonna go meet her after this?" ,he said with a smile. 

I didn't say anything. 

"Good. Can I come with you? She needs to know about this." 

I slightly nodded knowing it's fruitless to lie to him. I got up and started walking out with him. We went outside the gates of the village to the river where I had decided to meet Y/N.

(Y/N pov:)

I spent all my time laying beside the river. The cool breeze felt nice on my warm and sweaty body. I let my hair flow in the air freely and slowly sat up looking at my mother's photo. I was talking to her about everything that happened in the past days. It has been long since I sat and talked my heart out to her. I sensed someone coming so I quickly hid in the tree and saw two males approach.

Once I made sure it was Kakashi, I dropped down from the tree. But, he had brought Inoichi with him too. I was confused but I hoped to hear something about the hideouts from him. He smiled as he saw me. 

I smiled back and bowed, "Greetings, Mr. Yamanaka."

"Good to see you alive, Y/N." ,he smiled looking at Kakashi.

"How's Naruto...?" ,I asked hesitantly.

"He was sad when he got to know about you being declared as the rogue ninja. But, master Jiraiya took the charge and took him to get the next Hokage, Lady Tsunade." ,his smiled faded.

"Oh, that's nice. He'll be alright with him." ,I sighed in relief.

"Y/N, I got a lot of information out from your father." He continued, "He knows about 4 of Orochimaru's hideouts." 

He got out a scroll and laid it on the ground. We all got on our knees studying the map he had drawn there. 

He pointed to a house shape mark on the map, "So, this is the house where he lived." 

Then, he traced a sort of tunnel with his finger, "This tunnel is underground and it leads to this hideout. They used it in the times of attack to escape."

He pointed out three house marks that were circled, "He never really went to these 3. He was told about these by one of his men whom he had put to get information about the sannin. One is in the north just a few miles away, one lays in the west in the center of the hidden sound village and one is in the east of the first hideout."

"That's some pretty interesting information, especially the west hideout." ,I said looking at Kakashi in horror.

"Also, you might wanna see this." ,Inoichi said and put his hand on my head transferring a few flashbacks sort from my father's pov. 

We both closed our eyes and concentrated. The flashbacks started to play one by one. All of which were of little me. Sometime in my father's arms, sometimes in my mother's arms and sometimes just playing around in the backyard of the house. The ideal happy family consisting of a father, a mother and a little girl. A tear fell down from my eye as soon as the face of my mother flashed in front of me.

It looked like she was dancing. She was smiling so hard, her smile couldn't stop. She looked away at a cradle where I laid sleeping. She danced her way to the cradle and scooped the baby up in her arms dancing with her. After a few more memories, the hand from my head lifted and the flashbacks stopped. My eyes were full with tears at this point. I shook my head wiping away the tears. My smile taking place of my tears as I looked back at my mother's photo.

"I got these memories out from his mind. Thought you might want them." ,he said with a smile.

"Thanks. Means a lot." ,I looked at him smiling. 

Kakashi scooted beside me making me lay my head on his shoulder. 

He gently kissed my head, "She must be proud of you at this point."

I smiled, "Thanks. I hope."

"So, how long has this been going on?" ,Inoichi said looking at me and Kakashi.

"What?" ,I said sitting up straight. 

My emotions came back to a neutral.

"This. You and Kakashi." ,he smirked.

Me and Kakashi looked at each other, "Uhh...." 

We both said at the same time in almost horror. 

I got my lying side out and said in confidence, "I thought you knew he was my sensei." 

He smiled, "Fine if you don't wanna make it official yet."

Me and Kakashi smiled looking at each other. 

I rolled back the scroll and put it in my bag, "Maybe but I think it's time for me to go now." 

My emotions grew dark again.

(A/N: 28th Chapter!! I've been wanting to write this for so long. Finally, I got the chance!!😁)