The Five Chakra Natures Pt. 1

(Y/N pov:)

"My job isn't done yet." 

This was the last thing I heard before I was flying in the air. Hinami had almost kicked me in the air towards the front gate. 

"What the- HINAMI!" ,I screamed as I took off the land. 

I straightened myself in the air to try to have a perfect landing on the ground using the water stream. When I reached a few feet away from my landing point, a water hand came out of the ground lending me a place to land.

I quickly channeled my chakra under my feet and landed perfectly on the palm of the hand. The hand slowly went down in the ground making me land on ground. Hinami then came out beside me from the ground.

"How was my teleportation technique?" ,she said with a chuckle.

"Enough to stop my heart. Thank you very much." ,I said in a sarcastic way. 

I almost collapsed but got caught by Hinami, "We need to regenerate your chakra. You are almost out of it." 

With this, I was taken towards a bunch of battle sounds and laid down beside a ninja. I sat with my legs folded not able to look up from exhaustion. Hinami got behind me and started giving me her chakra.

Death 1: Earth Chakra Nature

(Kakashi pov:)

Fighting with this man is such a pain. He just can't be defeated. Well, he is a sannin. What else can we expect from one of the legendary sannin who killed the third hokage. My whole team and the team on the front gates got assembled together and traded their fights with the sannin but there was no harm caused to him other then a few cuts which got healed right after.

A few more kunai/sword fights and broken genjutsus later, we decided to take it to ninjutsu. Most of our attacks were blocked by him so most of us decided to trap him while 2 to 3 of us killed him with earth style since that is the only one that can't be dodged so easily. One of us created the earthquake making him sink in the ground a little turning him unable to move anymore.

We took the right opportunity and was able to kill him at the spot. As we thought the fight was over, a water hand emerged from the ground and my attention turned towards it. I saw someone landing on it but couldn't really see who it was. Once the water disappeared, I could see someone collapsing but getting caught by a water human figure. The figure came near me and it got clear to me that it was Y/N.

I looked behind her where I left her with the giant summoning snake but could see only a part of it's body peeping. She was able to defeat it. She sat beside me while the water figure put it's hands on her back. 

I knelt down beside Y/N, "Hey, you okay?" 

I could see her being startled with my voice, seems like she didn't notice me. Her head moved towards me slowly and she nodded with a smile.

"Yeah, I'm alright. Just a little low on chakra." 

Her eyes closed and her head fell on my chest. I caught her and kept her close to me.

Death 2: Fire Chakra Nature

Just about a few seconds later, she sat back as if she never collapsed. 

She looked at me with a little horror, "What happened to Orochimaru?"

"We killed him." ,I said with a smile.

"How many times?"

"What do you mean how many times? It's only one life, right? Is it not?" ,I was confused.

"No! Not for him!" She pointed behind me, "Look, he's coming back to life." 

I looked where she was pointing only to see a Orochimaru coming out of the previous Orochimaru's mouth. 

"What Chakra nature did you use to kill him?" ,she asked in a hurry.

"Earth nature, why?"

"Okay. So, we can't kill him with Earth nature again. He has to be killed 4 more times before we can completely kill him. And, everytime he will get immune to the chakra nature used to kill him."

"So, that means we can only use ninjutsu to kill him and we have to use 6 different forms of chakra nature?" ,Guy said coming towards us.

She nodded, "Yes, that's how he is. If he had killed me as well, he would have become completely immortal and impossible to kill."

"So what's our next plan?" ,I said while I saw Orochimaru starting his attack again.

(Y/N pov:)

Next plan....next plan.... what are we supposed to do to kill a half immortal man?! We can use Earth style only to trap him now. What has literally no effect on earth....? Fire, right? Okay, so....GOT IT!

"Okay, I have a plan. Try to corner him inside earth walls to trap him. Make use of fire style this time and get Sasuke to burn him to his second death using his fireball jutsu."

Kakashi nodded and gathered the required man, comprising of the earth style users and Sasuke, "Okay, so we have to kill him 5 more times. This time we can't use earth style to kill him but we can use it to trap him. We will start with getting him trapped in earth walls and Sasuke, you will use your fireball jutsu right at him."

"What if he uses water style?" ,Sasuke said.

"Then, first distract him with a different jutsu so that while he tries to defend from that, you kill him with fire style. Also, try to use his defend to multiply intensity of your fireball to deal greater damage to him." ,I said as if I was stating the obvious.

"Okay then, let's do this." ,Kakashi said and they all went in the battle. 

My hands fell to the ground to try to hold myself up. I started breathing heavily.

"It seems you got some internal damage because of that battle with Manda." ,Hinami whispered in my ear.

"I don't care. Cure it just enough so that it doesn't bother me during this battle. We will see about it later." ,I whispered back to her.

She nodded and reestablished all my chakra. Until that happened, Kakashi and Sasuke had come back to me and Orochimaru was killed the second time as well.

(A/N: 35th Chapter!! This is the part 1. 2nd part coming soon. Stay tuned!😉)