Rogue Ninja!

(Kakashi pov:)

All of the jonins and higher ranks are suspecting Y/N to be a part of the third Hokage's murder. Just because her father was joined up with the real murderer doesn't mean she is too! They just don't get it, especially after what she had to say to Izumo and Kotetsu to make sure her father believes her.

They have even decided that if she tries to get out of village again, she will officially be declared a rogue ninja. Also, if someone tries to support her, he/she will also face the same consequences. Damn! What the hell am I to do now?! I promised her I would stay by her side but if she gets to know about this, she would never allow me to come with her.

I've been wrecking my brain over this thought. I want to, no! I need to be with her. I sat on our spot above the face rock mountain thinking of a solution before meeting her. I laid back on the ground hoping for a solution to pop up in my head. Or maybe just wished for it to burst out in front of me.

A puff of smoke started coming from the gates of the village. 

"Did my wish just came true?!" I said to myself almost breaking into a giggle. 

I composed myself back together and ran towards the gate to see what had happened.

(Y/N pov:)

I walked around the village in search of Kakashi to let him know about everything that happened in the prison. Suddenly, a tall blonde stood in front of me. I looked up to see Inoichi Yamanaka, Ino's father. I bowed to pay my respect but before I could I was pulled into an alley by my arm. It felt as if he was making me hide from someone.

I looked up at him confused, he started, "Y/N, it's not okay for you to be moving around like this. If any of the jonins see you, they will kill you." 

I stood there in bewilderment, he continued, "They suspect you to be a part of the murder of lord Hokage. They have decided to declare you a rogue ninja as soon as you step out of this village. Not attending the funeral gave them all the more reasons to suspect you. And, if anyone were to follow you or defend you, they will face the same consequences."

My gaze fell down on the ground as I processed everything going on and thought of Kakashi as the first thing. If I tell him about it, he would just come with me. He won't hold back. 

I collected myself and bowed, "Thank you for the help, Mr. Yamanaka. I'll be sure to take care of anyone and everyone who try to come in my way. Also..." I met eyes with him, "The person who was in direct contact with Orochimaru is in the prison. He would surely know about his whereabouts but isn't going to tell the straight way. So if you can, try to get the information out."

He paused for a moment, "Is it your father you are talking about?" 

I nodded. 

"Okay, I'll go have a look in the matter. And, when I get some information, I'll let you know."

"Umm....I'm gonna go out of the village actually..." ,I paused for a while as his eyes questioned me. "He told me about this tunnel that leads up to one of the hideouts. If I'm being declared as a rogue ninja, might as well take some action against the real murderer."

"You realize he's a sannin right?" ,he said in disbelief. 

I nodded, "I'll be fine. At most, I'll just die. It will happen, either while taking my revenge or by my own comrades. Just don't let my team know, they will do anything if they get to know I ran away like that."

He nodded knowing he can't change my mind, "Fine, just try not to get in a direct combat. Just try to find his exact location for now." 

I nodded, "I'll try my best. Thank you." 

He nodded and went away.

I sneaked my way back to my house, took all my stuff and sneaked back to the gates of the village. As I stepped out, two shurikens came from behind, I dodged them. Looking back I saw Izumo and Kotetsu almost trying to kill me. I stared at them in shock as they started attacking me. 

I could do nothing but dodge, "Please stop, guys. I don't wanna hurt my comrades."

"Who are you calling comrades?! You are a rogue ninja. Rogue ninja don't have any comrades. And even if you do, we are not one of you. We are loyal to the hidden leaf, unlike you." ,Izumo said stopping with his attack.

"Let me guess, you are going to report to your new senior now? Lord Orochimaru, was it?" ,Kotetsu said.

I groaned, "Ugh, you two left me with no choice." 

I quickly got out a smoke bomb and let it off right between us. They attacked blindly in the smoke as I tried to run away to hide on a tree. In the process, nothing happened to them but I sure did got hurt. A kunai went cutting through my leg.

Luckily, my legs are the strongest part of my body. With all the punishing I did to myself through the years, I can adjust to this blood spill in a blink of an eye. As I dropped down to run back on my way, I saw Kakashi in front of me. I stood still in horror as an angry masked ninja walked towards me with his fists clenched.

He never got mad at me, but right now...damn, it looked like he was about to kill me. He looked at me right in the eyes. 

His stare felt like knives piercing, "I thought I told you to tell me if you decided to go somewhere. You shouldn't be alone on this sort of mission and you know it!"

My breathing got heavy making him soften his stare at me.

I composed myself after a few quick breaths, "I know what you wanted and I know what should really happen. But, whatever happened at that jonin meeting left me with no other choice then to go there alone. Besides, it's not like I'm going to fight the main boss himself. I'll just be investigating a little."

"Like I am going to believe you on this. Get back in the village before I force you to."

"I can't. I've already been declared as the rogue ninja."

He sighed and hugged me, "Alright, just be careful over there." 

I hugged him tighter, "I will be."

We parted and he kissed my forehead. 

I kissed his cheek and started on my route. 

He waved me bye until I went out of his sight.

(A/N: 25th Chapter!! The real juice is about to drip! This will be so much fun! I can't wait to write it all!😆)