Torture Begins

(Y/N pov:)

It's just one day before mom's birthday! I'm so excited for today. I just hope I get a half day from Kakashi. I am a jonin now but he still treats me like he's my sensei. I like it but not as much when I want to do something else. I talked to the hokage about my secret mission and me not getting any time to sneak out. She said she would send me on a solo mission and I will have to do the secret mission during it.

It's early morning and like every other day for the past week, I'm trapped in the most comfortable pair of arms and I love it in here. I scooted back a little making him tighten his grip on me. A smile came on my lips and I sank more into him. He's been loving me like this everyday. I can't believe it's the famous copy ninja who is my boyfriend, hopefully my soon-to-be husband.

Yes, I know it's too early for me to think all this but, it's the sweetest man on the world we are talking about! THE Kakashi Hatake! How can I not dream of a family with him? He's handsome, he's charming, he's cute, he's caring, he's loving and every other quality that a girl wants in her perfect man. And, that's what he is to me!

My perfect man!

He kissed my forehead, "Good morning, babe." 

I smiled and turned around, "Good morning, love." 

I pulled down his mask and gave him a quick kiss before getting up. 

He smiled and sat up rubbing his eyes. 

I quickly went to the bathroom. I wanted my whole self to be perfectly clean today. I had a few things planned in my head.

I did my whole routine and went to the kitchen to make breakfast. After making the breakfast and laying it on the table for both of us, I took out a small plastic box and kept it in my back pocket of ninja dress up. Kakashi came soon after and we sat to eat.

"Is there anything special today? You look a bit different." ,he said sitting down.

I nodded with a giggle, "Not today. Tomorrow!"

"Right, your mom's birthday!" He said making me sit beside him, "So, what do you do usually?"

"I get flowers for her and spend the day beside her photo talking to her about my entire year. It almost feels as if she is watching over me." ,I said and we started eating.

"But, it will be different this time." ,I said with a smirk.

"I don't know what you are planning and I don't have to know. Just don't hurt yourself." ,he said and entangled his fingers with mine.

"For sure." ,I smiled.

We ate and talked all the time smiling. We headed to the training ground. Naruto came short after and we started our usual training. Until noon, I trained as usual and we took a small break as usual. 

I sat beside Kakashi and looked up at him. 

"Can I have rest of the day off, sensei?" ,I asked in an innocent tone.

"Sensei? Where did that come from?" ,he said looking at me.

"I just thought that would convince you." ,I said looking away.

He put his arm around my shoulder.

"All you need to do is give me a kiss." ,he said with a slight chuckle. 

My head shot towards him and he gave me a closed eye smile. 

I slightly pushed him away playfully, "Naruto will see us."

"Make it in a way he doesn't see, simple." ,he said with a slight wickedness.

Luckily just then, Naruto went to the river and I quickly planted a kiss on his cheek.