First Night Out

(Y/N pov:)

"Seems like Kakashi really cares about you, Y/N. You seem to be important to him."

A little blush came on my cheeks, "I guess that's what strengthens me, Jiraiya sensei. Being with him has always felt like being with a family. Someone I can rely on at anytime." 

I looked down at my hands, "When he's by my side, I feel like I can achieve anything and nothing can stop me."

"Tell you what, Y/N. Stick with people like him who make you feel safe. The people you can rely on. You'll be much happier. Got anyone else other than Kakashi?"

I looked up at him smiling, "I guess Naruto is one of them. Or maybe the only one other than Kakashi sensei."

"You mean that blonde kid who calls me Pervy Sage? He did tell me about you. He said you love him like your little brother."

I giggled, "Yeah, that name suits you considering you wrote that book which Kakashi sensei is always reading." 

I looked at the river remembering my first day with Naruto, breeze flowing through my hair, "And yeah, he's like a little brother to me. My first friend."

"Well, spend as much time as you want with him for now. I'll be taking him to train very soon. He'll be gone for a long while."

"I know he'll be fine with you. Thank you, Jiraiya sensei. You helped me out a lot."

"My pleasure, Y/N." He said getting up, "I better get going now. It's getting pretty late." 

I nodded and he walked back to Kakashi.

(Kakashi pov:)

It's been an hour since they have been talking and the sun is about to set down. The orange sky illuminated the river and the trees. My eyes wandered through all the surroundings, finally landing on my sweet love. Her lips curled up in a sweet smile. Her face and hair glowed like an angel. If just one time, I could touch her face and kiss her, I would never let her go.

My eyes were stuck on her so much that I didn't even realize blush coming up on my face. My lips behind the mask were in a smile as I watched her giggle slowly. A cool breeze blew from the river making her hair dance with a divine grace.

Now, that's what I call my perfect angel.

I snapped out of it when I saw master Jiraiya walking towards me. I stood up and put my book back. 

"You don't need to worry, Kakashi. She can take care of herself." ,he looked back at her. 

She was relaxing, her hands resting on the grass supporting her as she looked up at the sky and smiled. 

"Always stay by her side, Kakashi." ,he continued looking back at me. "A big part of her strength comes from you." 

He smiled at me while I was in a little shock at what he just said. He nodded and walked away.

I slowly took small steps towards her and sat beside her. 

"The sky looks so beautiful, Kakashi." ,she said without looking at me. 

Her eyes wandered in the sky and her face glowed from the reflection of the now, orange river.

"It sure does." ,I said as my eyes got stuck on her face.

She turned her head towards me, "Remember you said we will have the night together?" 

I nodded slowly letting our eyes meet in a breathless gaze.

"So, where are you gonna take me?" ,she asked as a little smile crept upon her lips.

I looked at the river, "I guess I didn't really think about it. Any place you would like to go to?" 

She slipped her hand in my arm, her other hand entangling with mine and her head on my shoulder. 

"How about we go to my favorite place? The place I used to go when I was in the academy whenever I missed my mom."

I looked at her making her lift her head, "Where is that?"

"Up the face rock mountain." ,she smiled.

"Sounds good to me. Let's go." ,I said and we got up. 

We walked to the spot talking about random stuff. The sun set completely before we reached the spot. The stars came up and we sat down watching the stars.

She laid on her back. I laid beside her as she talked about how her mother used to point out certain stars while she went to sleep. After a while, our eyes met making her stop what she was talking about.

We slowly moved towards each other. She dragged down my mask from the chin and came closer. Before we could think, our lips clashed and I turned on my stomach to kiss her better. Her hands were on my neck and hair. My one hand supporting me and the other on her waist. After two minutes of kissing, we parted and looked into each other's eyes.

"Now, I can say my celebration is complete." ,she said with a smile. 

I was smiling until a thought hit me and my smile vanished. I sat up looking at the ground in front of me. She sat up as well. 

"What's wrong, Kakashi?" ,her voice reflected confusion and worry.

"I've been thinking about us, Y/N." ,I took a pause to look at her. 

My eyes fell back at the ground, "Sometime around when we kissed in the tent, I had thought I would ask you to be my girlfriend after you become a Chūnin. I had thought I would stop you from the revenge. At that time, you weren't so strong and I was afraid I would lose you like everyone else."

"Everyone else?" ,her hand held my hand while her voice filled with worry and care.

"My comrades, my sensei and my father. I'll tell you about them later. For now, the thing is....I wanna love you the right way." ,I looked back at her cupping her cheek with my other hand, "But, I feel I would just be a distraction in your revenge."

She kissed my hand smiling, "I understand, you don't have to explain. But, you can still be my best friend and make me feel safe like you always do."

A little smile came on my lips, "Maybe after your wish, we can be-?" 

She nodded before I could finish, "I would love to."

I pulled her into a side hug kissing her forehead, "I'll do anything and everything to make your wish come true." 

She smiled in the hug. We laid back down talking about our old memories.

We stayed at that spot all night, giggling and laughing. For the first time in a while, I had felt so happy and just wanted to stay with her. 

The sun started to rise and we walked to her house.

"Thanks for the night." ,she said smiling with a slight blush. 

Her eyes fixated on the ground, "This will always stay in one of my most cherished nights." 

I fixed my mask hiding my blush, "Mine too."

I love you, Y/N.

We stopped at her house, "Make sure you are not late for today's training, Y/N." 

She smiled and went inside. I saw her going in not able to stop my smile. I walked back to my house for a bath and breakfast.

(A/N: 17th Chapter!! One of my favorite chapter so far. Next chapter is where the thrill will start. Or as I like to say, the storm will arrive.😆)