Departure

(Y/N pov:)

I woke up early in the morning because I wanted to make up a little gift for my little bro, Naruto. It has finally come to this day when he will get out of the village to train. Although, I'm a bit worried about his company. But I know at the end, he is the best company- at least with a boy. I don't know with a girl. Never been there, don't wanna be. Just because I have Kakashi now. He's a bit too old for me anyways.

We are drifting away from the matter in hand. I managed to get out of Kakashi's strong grip to go to the kitchen. I started making Naruto's favorite Ramen, just the way he loves it. I started making it so early because I knew he was coming over for breakfast today. I just know he will. After all, it is his last day with me.

As I was preparing the meal, I felt a pair of arms snake around my waist. I jumped a little but as soon as I felt the familiar touch, I calmed down and melted in his touch. It was Kakashi of course, in his natural beauty (meaning: no mask).

He started planting kisses on my shoulder. I tried my best to focus on the food I'm making but his every kiss made me weaker in my legs. I felt him smirk against my shoulder as I was about to give in. He knew that's the weakest point of a woman. It can make a woman do what she never thought of doing in a million years.

(A/N: Boys, take notes!😉)

He kept on kissing me and I kept on giving him more space to kiss by tilting my head away from him. Not to mention, I had started adding to his roughness with my soft moans and gasps. 

Every time I made a soft sound, I felt him smile on my skin making me smile in return. I pressed my hands against his making him grip tighter on me. I knew I would need some support soon, he is going crazier with every second that's passing by.

Lucky for me, just before I was about to give in, the door bell rang. I gained back my composure and stood straight up as I heard him groan in anger making me giggle slightly. He bit my neck for a slight second making me gasp.

"I'll get back to you." ,he whispered in his sexiest voice and left me standing in the kitchen totally turned on.

"Hey Kakashi sensei!" ,I heard Naruto's voice and it snapped me back to reality. 

I started doing my work again until I saw Naruto leaning against the stove beside me. He peered into the pot where the noodles were boiling.

"I hope these are not someone else's veins." ,he said in fear.

I giggled.

"Don't worry, little bro. I'm just making your favorite dish. It's almost ready. Go, take a seat. I'll get it right away." ,I said ruffling his hair. 

He jumped up in excitement and went to sit on the table.

Kakashi stood beside me while I made it into a bowl.

"So, you were making this for him?" ,he whispered in a way only I hear. 

I nodded and served Naruto his special ramen.

He started eating without a second thought. After finishing his bowl, he looked up at me.

"Tasty as always! Can I get one more bowl?" ,he screamed in excitement.

"You know it!" I said taking his bowl, "I've made way extra then last time." 

I smiled brightly and made another bowl for him. We all three sat and started eating together. After about 10 bowls, he sighed in happiness.

"That is the best ramen in this world!"

"I'm glad you liked it." ,I said and took away all the dishes starting to wash them.

"Well, I gotta go pack. See ya at the gates, Y/N." ,he said and headed for the door.

"I'll be there on time." ,I said from the kitchen as he went out. 

Soon after, Kakashi joined me back.

"Lady Tsunade has called me. I gotta go. I'll see you later, okay?" ,he said placing a kiss on my cheek. 

I nodded, "Okay!" 

He smiled and I saw him closely. He had already changed into his ninja outfit and was going out right now.

I took the opportunity to go and visit Lord Third's grave. I quickly changed into my ninja clothes. On the way, I got a white rose. I sat in front of his grave laying down my flower and bowing in respect. A smile came on my lips and I closed my eyes thinking about him and his memories.

I opened my eyes, "I did it, grandpa. I completed the revenge yesterday. I'm sorry I didn't come to meet you before. I wanted to kill everyone before I could meet eyes with you. At least, I'm not afraid that you might be mad at me. I avenged you by killing Orochimaru. And, I took my revenge too. The one you grew me all these years for. Thank you for everything, grandpa." 

I smiled, "And, you don't have to worry. I'll take good care of Naruto and Konohamaru. Well, at least Konohamaru. I'll teach him all I can. Naruto is going off with Lord Jiraiya for special training. He'll take good care of him. You don't have to worry about anything. Just keep your watch over us. We will still need your guidance."

"There you are, big sis Y/N!" ,I heard Konohamaru coming towards me. 

My eyes shot to him and I stood up. 

He ran to me and hugged me tight, "You finally came here!"

"I had to." ,I said bending down at his level to hug him better with a smile.

He parted and said in excitement, "Big bro Naruto is going now. Come on or we will miss him!" 

He started running away towards the gates. I gave one last smile to Lord Third and followed him to the gates. On the way, I met Kakashi too and we went together.

Naruto was there with Master Jiraiya. 

I greeted Master Jiraiya in a sweet voice then, turned my voice dark.

"Take good care of him or I will do something to you!" ,I said in private so no one else will hear. 

He backed in fear.

"Go easy on me. I'm just a little kid." ,he said in a shaky voice.

I giggled, "I'm just kidding. I know he will be fine with you. Take care of yourself too."

He calmed down and nodded with a smile, "Thank you, Y/N."

I walked to Naruto and hugged him. I ruffled his hair and kissed his head.

"Don't forget about me in these years. Come back stronger and better." ,I said with a smile.

He said smiling, "I can never forget you, Y/N." 

We parted and I kissed his forehead, "Take care."

He turned to Kakashi.

"If I come back and see her in any harm, you will regret ever even meeting me, Kakashi sensei." ,his voice was serious and angry. 

Enough to make Kakashi step back in fear.

"D-Don't worry, Naruto. I'll take good care of your sister." ,he said stuttering and it made me giggle.

We said our last goodbyes and they both went out of sight. I took Konohamaru back to his house. I went to the training grounds with Kakashi. Now it was just us of the team 7. Meaning tons of alone time! We enjoyed every second of training alone together for the rest of the day.

(A/N: 60th Chapter!! This is the last chapter. I'll list my next ideas in the next part. I hope you liked this story. If you think I can improve in any way, feel free to use comment section or message box in my profile! 😁)