Realizing the Real Threat

~reaching the village~

(Y/N pov:)

After a long, tiring journey, we finally reached our destination and were lead by the princess to her house. As we went in, she took us to the biggest room in the room. I'm assuming it's the meeting room. We sat there as she ordered her servants to get our rooms ready. 

She looked at me after making all the arrangements, "Thank you so much, Y/N. You are truly a life saver. The way you killed those two people was the action I was hoping to see."

I slightly giggled, "Well, it was fun for me as well. Sometimes, killing people like that is a stress buster."

"Y/N, chill, will ya? You sound like a psychopath right now." ,Sasuke said with a frightened look.

"Maybe, I am a psychopath! Who knows?" ,I shrugged with a devilish but cute smile.

"Well, that's awesome. But, I hope no one harms you in this village or else " ,she let out a loud sigh before continuing. " there will be dead bodies at my feet when I go for a stroll." A little chuckle left her throat as she finished her statement.

"Oh, don't worry about that. I won't do anything like that, I promise." I giggled slightly.

After a while of talking like that, she started, "Well, enough time taken. There is a hot spring in the left part of this house. You all can go relax there. The rooms are on the right." 

We all got up and went to our rooms. Naruto and Sasuke in one room. Me and Kakashi in the other. Everyone took their clothes and went to the hot spring except me. I took out my sword and headed for the backyard.

As soon as I stepped out of the room, Naruto was standing there waiting for me. 

He saw my sword, "Aren't you gonna come with us?" 

I looked at my sword, "I can't be killing time right now by relaxing. I have to train harder if he's so powerful." I looked at Naruto's sad face and gave an optimistic smile, "You go have fun. I'll be with you during dinner." 

His sweet smile came back and he went to the hot springs while I went to the backyard.

(Kakashi pov:)

I saw Naruto come in but not Y/N. 

"Hey Naruto, where is Y/N?", I asked him. 

"She said she doesn't have enough time to be relaxing. So, she went into the backyard with her sword. She said she will back for dinner." ,he said with a sigh. "I just wish she would get her mind off of it for a while."

"Don't worry, Naruto. I'll go talk to her." ,I said and headed for the backyard without letting him reply.

"They two sure have something going on." was the last thing I heard from Sasuke as I left the room.

 When I reached the backyard, I saw her practicing her sword techniques.

"Sometimes a little relaxation is also good for the training." ,I said leaning on the door frame with my arms crossed in front of my chest. 

She stopped her attack on the imaginary enemy and looked at me with eyes burning in anger. Her eyes showed that she was channeling all her hate and putting it to work on her strength.

I stared into her eyes, "Burning hate? Not the best time for it, sweetheart." She put her sword down at that word. 

I sat on the wooden platform and called her to sit beside me. She sat down with her sword pointing towards the sky. Her eyes fixed on the sword.

"You wanna talk about it, Y/N?" ,I asked in a calm tone.

She let out an almost silent roar as she pushed the blade in the ground as if putting it through someone, "He is just too strong for me. I mean, over 200 people?! Not to forget, he would be strong himself if everyone in the village is so afraid of him. I don't know if I can take on him in this lifetime."