Chidori 2.0

~early morning~

(Y/N pov:)

I was awake all night thinking of a jutsu which I can use against my biggest enemy and still not kill him. The sun was about to come up so, I got dressed in my ninja gear and headed to the training ground.

I first started with my taijutsu training. I did a few push-ups followed by kicking and punching a log. 

After a few minutes, Guy sensei came to me, "You're here early today, Y/N." 

I stopped when his enthusiastic voice fell on my ears. 

I turned around and bowed in respect, "Good morning, Guy sensei. I just couldn't sleep all night so I came for training early."

He started happy crying, "The power of youth, its burning in everyone's heart! I am so happy to see this."

I chuckled, "Calm down, sensei

I chuckled, "Calm down, sensei. Your precious tears are gonna mix up with your sweat." 

He wiped his tears and gave me his iconic thumbs up, "That's right, Y/N! Work hard. Expose the power of youth! Well, I'm out. I need to train Lee now." 

I smiled as he walked away.

My emotions turned back to hatred as soon as he went out of sight. I made a few hand signs and made my chidori. I stabbed a tree with it releasing my anger. I stepped back a few steps as I saw the leaves shedding. A hole at the point of attack and the bark turned black.

A new thought came in my mind. I made a smaller version of chidori as I made a ball of water in my other.

Cool!

As I made the sphere of water bigger, I immersed my small chidori into it. The chidori grew inside it taking up all the space in the small sphere. Running up to a tree, I attacked the tree with it. My hand stopped just as I touched the tree. The tree shattered it's leaves. It was at most 10% of damage as compared to the real chidori.

Perfect! Just the way I expected!

(Kakashi pov:)

When I reached the training ground, Y/N was already there training. The way she attacked the tree... I sighed.

She just can't stop her hatred from unleashing the worst way possible.

I sat up on a branch to watch her as she combined her water style with my chidori.

That's actually pretty clever. A deadly jutsu combining with a heavenly jutsu making it an Immobilizing jutsu. Awesome thinking, Y/N. And, my mind asks me sometimes why I love you.

"She's still training?" 

I was startled by Guy's voice and jumped down the tree, "Hey, Guy. How ya doin'?"

"I'm good as ever! Power of youth exploding! Even in your student, Y/N! She's been practicing even before I came."

"What?"

"Yeah, she was the first person I saw when I came to training with Lee. Is she practicing for something or just having fun?"

"Uh.....how do I say this now...?"

"Come on, Kakashi. Just say it. You can say anything to your Eternal Rival!"

Not this thing. It's confidential....

"Let's just say....she's not really happy that she's so much older than the other students of her own batch. So, she's planning to get stronger than everyone else...."

Yeah, that's reasonable. Good one!

"Yeah, that's too bad. I always felt bad for her that way but as I see her beautiful smile! Damn, it feels it's nothing for her!"

Is he really saying that for my girlfriend?! Come on, Guy! She calls you sensei! Well.......that doesn't matter in my case.

"I better go help her in the training now." ,I waved my hand and walked to her.

"Hey!"

She looked over and smiled, "Hi, Kakashi!"

Damn, her smile!

"What are you doing so early?"

"I couldn't sleep all night...."

We sat under a tree. 

"Why? What happened?" ,I asked seeing her smile fade away.

"It's just the real thing that's gonna happen at any point of the day and the whole village will be in danger just because of me." ,she said as she fiddled with her fingers.

I looked around if anyone was there. No one was there so, I moved a bit closer taking her hand in mine tangling my fingers with hers. 

Kissing the back of her hand, I started, "This isn't just because of you, sweetheart. Orochimaru has been planning to attack for a while now. And, by that I mean since he left the village. Years before you were even born. And, it's not like you can not protect the village. You are one of the people I trust with to protect the village but, then again, only if it's a necessity. I don't wanna get you hurt." 

She blushed a little as she slowly laid her head on my shoulder. A smile came onto my face.

"But, what if they both attack at the same time? I would never be able to take on them like that.." ,I felt her scare in her words.

"That's why the jonins are here. To protect the other ninja willing to risk their life." 

She looked up from my shoulder, "That includes you too?" 

She placed her hand on my neck, her thumb on my masked cheek. 

I nodded, "You would be the first one I would protect."

She smiled, "Then, I'm sure I won't get hurt."

Our eyes met and we stayed like that for a few moments.

"Aha! We knew something was going on between you two!"

We got away from each other's embrace as we heard our yellow knucklehead.

"What do you mean by that, Naruto?" ,I asked standing up.

"You! And Y/N! You two! This is so crazy!" ,he said in excitement.

"Hold your horses, Naruto. He was just comforting me from the thoughts on my mind." ,she said walking towards him.

"Yeah! With Love!" ,Naruto giggled.

"Yeah, sensei to student love." ,she said clearly lying.

"Okay, enough talk, back to training." ,I said changing the topic.

Sasuke smirked, "Guess it's true now. Have fun, you two."

The two boys went away for training leaving me alone with Y/N. She looked at me.

"I think we should stop doing this out here." ,I said scratching the back of my neck.

"You think?" ,she said with a sigh.

(A/N: 12th Chapter!! Man, this was awesome! New chidori and New step in relationship! Storm is right at your doorstep!😆)