Abandoning The Village?!

(Y/N pov:)

He kept on pressing on my wound trying to get me to react. But, I kept a straight face. After all, being a leaf shinobi made me get used to this type of pain. Besides, a little pain now meant I can kill the murderer of my mom soon enough.

He took me through the training ground to reach the village main road on purpose. 

Once we were about to cross it, I heard Naruto scream, "Y/N! Where are you going?!"

"Make sure you show them they are talking to a boss. Don't let me down, sweetie." ,he whispered in my ear pressing harder on the wound.

"Don't worry, dad. I'm done with these fools." ,I smirked and turned to where my team 7 was.

"Y/N, who are these people and where are you going with them?" ,Kakashi asked in a confused tone.

I crossed my arms in front of my chest, "These people are my real family. And, I'm going to my hometown with them where I belong. Soon, your so called Hokage will be under my control. I-"

I was cut off by Naruto having a spark of anger in his voice, "What the hell do you mean by that?! He raised you since you were a little girl!"

"Shut up, loser! Like any of that will matter after I claim my seat." I turned to the murderer, "Let's go, dad. I can't wait to make my first decision! Killing all losers like Naruto."

Naruto threw a kunai at me, "Just what's gotten in your head?! You were planning to kill him for the past 12 years! And, today you call him dad?!"

I deflected to the kunai using one of my own, "That was before I knew what his plans were. Now, I know the truth and I would never even think of killing him. The first of the many people dying from my hands will be you and Kakashi." 

I glanced at Kakashi with an evil smile knowing this will be the last time I even get to look at him.

We walked back to our route. I kept my eye contact with Kakashi hoping he could get a little hint but he didn't. We walked to the gates of the leaf village where we were stopped by the guards, Izumo and Kotetsu, "Y/N? You need some help?"

I shook my head, "Of course not! Why would I? Oh, and!" I took off my headband and handed it to them, "Keep this with you. Or burn it, I don't care." 

I left them confused and walked away with the rest. I didn't even give them a second to say something.

"You sure are popular here." ,he said looking at me.

"Yup, everyone loved me. Not gonna lie, it feels good to kill their hearts when they least expect it." ,I chuckled evilly.

"Now, I'm confirm you are my daughter!" ,he said with a laugh.

We walked away from the village, not even a sign of someone following us. My heart dropped at the thought.

Is this really the last time I see my brother and my love? The last time I ever visit this village?

I glanced back at the village hoping to see someone but saw a large pink cuboid on the top of a building. 

"Dad, what is that?" ,I asked pointing at it. 

He followed my finger, "Oh, that's just my senior taking his revenge from the Hokage."

The Hokage?! No! Orochimaru!

"Darn! I wanted to see him die!" ,I said making sure my true feelings don't come up.

"Don't worry, sweetie. You will get to kill the next one." ,he smiled.

"Works for me." ,I said and walked away with the rest while my heart broke into million of pieces.

Everyone is in trouble now because of me.

(Kakashi pov:)

I was leaning against the tree with my book in my hand waiting for my sweet princess. My eyes were on the book but my mind was lost in her thoughts. Last night that we had, still makes me blush. Her laughs and giggles made the night sweeter than it ever could be.

My chain of thoughts broke when I heard Naruto scream, "Y/N! Where are you going?!" 

I put back my book looking to where my princess was with another man. He looked kinda old and was whispering something to her. I glanced at the people behind her as if she was being kidnapped or something but, that's not possible. She can overpower them in one second.

"Y/N, who are these people and where are you going with them?" ,I was beyond confused by the scene in front of me. 

These people were not from this village. The people behind her looked like those gangsters we encountered during our missions but she looked so comfortable with them.

What she said next completely left me in shock, "These people are my real family. And, I'm going to my hometown with them where I belong. Soon, your so called Hokage will be under my control."

That means that man is her father. Even if he's here, why is she going with him. I thought she was more intelligent. Of course he's here to take her to Orochimaru. Why would he ever wanna make her the boss of the group?! She should know!

I was zoned out in my thoughts. The next thing I heard felt like a knife stabbed right in my heart, "The first of the many people dying from my hands will be you and Kakashi."

She wants to kill me now?! Especially after last night?! No, this can't be real. She can not do this. The feelings were real. The nights we spent together, the moments of love we shared. They all were something we both can never forget. This can not happen now. But, her stare....

As she turned around to walk away, her eyes showed scary and begging for help. But, as her eyes turned away, something else caught my eye. I looked down her hair, red thick liquid was following her back from the center to the end of her shirt. It was the first drop of blood I ever saw coming out of her body.

I tried to put the puzzle together but I wasn't able to. I wrecked my brain while Naruto complained on how she can do this to the village and the team after everything happened. The academy, the missions. He even mentioned my name as her lover. This wasn't the time to shut him up. Of course, he's mad and sad.

But, what's the real truth behind her going away like that?! Sasuke clenched his fist and was about to go behind her. 

"No, Sasuke. Don't go away like this. If she wants to go, let her. She chose this path for herself." I said knowing she didn't do it on her own will but then again, I didn't know the exact reason either.

Sasuke and Naruto were about to turn into storms when we heard the leaves rustling in the nearby tree catching our attention.

(A/N: 19th Chapter!! This turned out better than I thought! Next one is gonna be even better!😆)