Another Mission Accomplished

~in the morning~

(Kakashi pov:)

I woke up to a pretty girl cuddling peacefully against my chest. I pushed a strand of her hair from her cheek to the back of her ear while tracing the boundary of her face. It made me smile at how beautiful she looked. I then traced the border of her lips with my thumb.

"The taste of these....Damn, I still remember it." ,I thought with a blush.

She moved and I quickly removed my hand from her face and rested it on her back. 

"Waking up?" ,I whispered in her ear in my sweet voice. 

She nodded, "10 more minutes. This blanket is so comfy." 

She cuddled deeper into my chest with a smile.

I let out a small giggle, "That's not a blanket, Y/N. That's me." 

She looked up from my chest struggling to open her eyes. As soon as she saw my face, her eyes shot open and she sat up leaving my hug almost immediately. 

"I'm s-sorry, Kakashi." ,she stuttered in embarrassment.

I sat up beside her and kissed her cheek through my mask.

"It's alright, Y/N. I wanted to spend more time with you anyways." ,I whispered in her ear which made her shiver. 

I put my hand on her neck with my thumb on her lips. She relaxed against my hand making me smile slowly.

How I wish to tell you that I love you.... I'm falling in love with you almost every second and you sit here unknowing. The day you become a chūnin, I will confess all my feelings and love you right. It's a promise, my love.

I kissed her forehead to seal the promise in my mind and looked at her in the eyes. She was sleepy but wanted more of my touch. After knowing the whole truth about her father, this was the first time she was so relaxed. I slowly removed my hand. 

"We should get ready now. It's time." ,I said stopping my tears that threatened to leave my eyes.

I stood wanting to stay but knowing it's not right to take this further. Not today. Maybe a few months later.

(Y/N pov:)

His touch felt like a cloud. Since, the day we first kissed, I've been wanting his touch more and more. But, I've a feeling that this might influence my revenge. I have to keep myself together. I can't afford to be in love right now. Not with my sensei.

I got up and started packing my bag. I looked at my mother's photo, the memories came back.

Yeah, that should give me enough strength for today.

I changed my clothes and we both went into the dining room for our breakfast. Sasuke and Naruto came a bit later giggling as they saw us sitting together. I ignored them. We ate our breakfast and started the way back to our village.

As we stepped out of the village, 5 people came in front of us. 

"She's the one." ,one of them said confirming.

"How can they still come back after what you did?" ,Naruto said confused and annoyed.

"Well, more thrill for me! Taking on 5 people at the same time. This will be fun!" ,I said excitedly taking out my kunai and swirling it around my finger.

"Are you sure you can do this, Y/N?" ,Kakashi asked in a worried tone.

"Oh, trust her words, Kakashi." ,Sasuke said poking his shoulder.