Captured

(Y/N pov:)

"It's the girl he's been looking for." ,a girl voice broke me out of my train of thoughts. 

Without having any other thought or looking around, I ran at full speed towards the direction in front of me. It was totally opposite from the exit. But, I had no other choice.

"Great, Tayuya. Now we would have to chase her!" ,a man said in annoyance as the four people ran behind chasing me. 

I took a few turns when I reached a dead end. I had no way of going now other than facing them in a battle. I turned around, my back connected to the cold tile on the wall behind me. I took out my sword pointing it towards them.

There's no way I can fight against these monster looking creatures. This is what Orochimaru has been doing in this lab of his. Creating monsters like people to get me. I can never win against them. And, there's no way I can get past them. I'm overnumbered.

"Just surrender yourself, pretty girl. We don't wanna hurt you." ,a guy with white hair said walking towards me. 

I wasn't going to surrender so easily. Maybe I have a chance of winning. Clutching to that slightest possibility of me winning against them, I swiped my blue sword on the man.

Soon, I was in a battle with four of them. I was defending more than attacking. I put my all in the battle to try to get through them. I was bleeding from basically all parts of my body. In the end, I collapsed on the ground due to exhaustion and was taken as a prisoner by one of them tying my hands behind my back.

I tried to struggle myself out of the ties but I was too tired to do any damage to them. A few moments later, I found myself being dragged to the same lab where I came from. One of them knocked and I was dragged inside the room, this time on my knees in front of Orochimaru himself.

"We caught her spying around here, master." ,one of the guys spoke.

"My my, if it isn't Y/N. I'm glad you came to me. It would really be a pain to get you from the leaf village." ,he spoke with a hiss.

My eyes were focused on the ground not wanting to look at him but a finger underneath my chin made me do otherwise. My face was pulled up to look at him kneeling in front of me. He had a wicked smirk on his face as he leaned in closer as if to find something inside me.

"Ah, yes. That's exactly what I need." ,he looked straight into my eyes not letting me see anywhere else, "Imprison her for now. I'll take care of her when I return from the destruction of her little village. Enjoy your life till then, Y/N. Or should I say, my one step forward in being truly immortal." 

His words were followed by an evil laugh.

"But you already have me, why do you need to destroy the village?" ,my voice came out tired and in sort of surrender.

"Eh, just for fun, I guess? Or maybe to make the people pay for the deeds of your Third Hokage." ,his voice had turned into anger.

I was quiet but tears started streaming down my cheeks as all the people of the village flashed in front of my eyes. I was cursing myself for not being able to protect them. His thumbs came on my cheeks and wiped my tears away.

"Oh, Y/N. You don't need to cry for them. They never even considered you as a citizen of the leaf. You were and will always be an outsider to them. Not to mention they consider you to be the killer of Sarutobi sensei." ,he stood back and gave orders to the people that surrounded me which I couldn't really understand.

As soon as I heard footsteps going out of the room, a sharp shooting pain formed in the back of my head and I was knocked out.

Day 5:

I woke up with a sharp pain in the back of my head. I tried to reach there with my hand but they were tied up. I looked around me with half shut eyes trying to make out where I am. My hands were tied on my either side with chains and I was on my knees on the ground. I looked to my back and my sword was not on my back.

I was trying to stable myself when I heard footsteps approaching me. I forced myself to look up to see a man figure with a sword in his hand. I couldn't really make out who it was due to the bright light behind him.

"Oh, so you are awake. Lord Orochimaru just headed to your village, he would have loved to see you again." 

He bent down and I saw a fat almost bald man in front of me, "Also, this sword is amazing. I think I'm gonna keep it with me now. I'm really getting the hang of it."

I took the chance to start submerging my chakra in the ground. Luckily, there was a lot of water and in a moment I was able to mold the water in ropes around the man's wrists. I connected the other end with my hand and channeled my lightning chakra in it. Soon, the man was immobilized. I quickly broke the chains on my wrist with water and stood up.

My chakra had been replenished completely and I was able to run with my sword out of the hideout. As I stepped outside, the four of them had started to come after me. I ran into the nearby forest trying to get out of their range but they chased me through the entire forest. I didn't even know where I was going, I just saw way through the trees and my feet took me far away from the hideout.

Soon enough, I was surrounded by the four of them with no way to run to. I took a deep breath and knew my only way out of here is to defeat them or leave them exhausted enough to not follow me further. I took out my sword and channeled my chakra in the ground and the sword at the same time.

"Why are you so stubborn? You know you can't defeat us!" ,the girl spoke and I was soon back in the battle.

(A/N: 31st Chapter!! The first chapter just hit a 100 reads!! Also, this story has been #3 on #sannin for 3 days now!!)