The Five Chakra Natures Pt. 3

Death 5: Water Chakra Nature

(Y/N pov:)

"So, how are we going to do this?"

"Simple, water dragon. Also, you can't use lightning style to trap him or the next strategy won't work." ,Hinami said while she started her transformation.

I nodded, "Got it." 

I ran towards him in full speed with my sword. I made sure to not channel any of my chakra in the sword. Orochimaru started his defense against me and I did my best to not let him advance towards Hinami. As I backed him, a mud wall appeared behind him.

I looked back to where Kakashi had his hands pressed on the ground, a smirk appearing under his mask which I could see peeking from the cuts of the mask. I took the opportunity to press my hands against the ground and summon water ropes to tie him up at the spot.

As soon as I did that, Hinami with her water dragon came below us and captured us both into it. Hinami telepathically told me about her plan. I nodded understanding it and I was thrown out of the dragon. The teeth had poison in them which will dissolve into his blood stream killing him. Before I could hit the ground, I generated the water stream and landed perfectly making sure my sword stays above my head without any harm.

I stood up as I saw Hinami disappearing into just water and Orochimaru falling on the ground, dead. 

Hinami appeared beside me, "Last death remains."

I nodded, "Yup, so who is it you have to summon."

"My boyfriend/partner in crime." ,she said with a chuckle.

(Kakashi pov:)

I knew she wouldn't let me help her from close up so I decided to help her from afar. I waited for the right time when Hinami would completely transform. She went inside the ground, I knew what she was planning so I created a mud wall right behind Orochimaru.

The way Y/N turned and looked at me clearly showed she knew it was me and she's thankful but at the same time, she was mad. Of course, I was almost out of chakra but if it comes to protecting her, I'll do whatever I can even if it means I breathe my last breath. Before she turned back, my smile disappeared because of exhaustion.

As soon as she turned away, I couldn't hold myself any longer and dropped completely on the ground. I balanced myself on my hands and knees, my head hung down. 

Guy came down on my level and started rubbing my back, "Why do you have to push yourself so much? You know she can do it by herself. You, out of everyone should have the most faith in her."

I nodded while breathing heavily, "I know.....but I don't want her to get hurt.......I can't....I can't bear to lose her......" 

I managed to let it out between heavy breaths. I know that might sound something inappropriate but it was true. After everything we have done, I don't want to lose her. She's like my only family now. I can't bear to lose her as well.

I closed my eyes and thought about everything that happened between us. It sounds dumb but it actually helps me in regaining my chakra faster. My breathing slowly came back to normal and I sat without any support now. Guy and Asuma sat on my either side and we watched a water dragon coming right below Orochimaru and Y/N.

The water dragon mouth was open and it took in both of them. Of course that was Hinami but she took in Y/N as well. A while later, Y/N was thrown back towards us. She landed the fall by creating a water stream right in time. The way she landed, it almost looked like she was doing a superhero stance. Well, what can I say? She is a superhero.

I smiled while my eyes got stuck on her and it was hard to look away or think about anything else. I had almost forgotten how fierce she looked while fighting. This fight brought back so many memories when I saw her bloodlust for the first time. A snap in front of eyes broke me out of my daydream, it was Asuma.

"You know, Senseis don't usually look at their students like that.." ,he said with a chuckle lighting his cigarette. "Wanna tell us something, Kakashi?"

"What do you mean by that? He's just admiring how much he has taught his student." ,Guy said before I could answer.

I can't tell if he's faking it or actually didn't notice. I hope he didn't really notice. That would be really bad. Me being in love with my student is probably the worst crime in the ninja world.

"Yup, what he said." ,I said looking away from Y/N and towards Asuma.

He just chuckled in response. The moment we looked back at the battle field, Orochimaru was laying dead on the ground and Hinami was right beside Y/N and they were giggling while talking. This is the time for them to crack jokes?

Seriously?

Death 6: Summoning

(Y/N pov:)

"So, does this boyfriend have a name?" ,I said with a giggle.

"Of course, his name is Rai. He's the spirit of lightning." ,she said with a smile.

"Ooh. That's awesome. So, when will you summon him? I'm excited to meet him!" ,I said with a giggle.

"YOU will summon him." ,she said putting her hand on my shoulder. 

She put her other hand on mine and created a little sphere.

"This is a little part of me. Those who can summon me can summon him as well using a small part of me. The catch is that the summoner should possess lightning chakra along with water chakra. Now, just channel your lightning chakra in this sphere and focus. When you feel a little tingle, just bend towards the ground and let the sphere flow away from you. And, it will be done. Rai will appear right after. But, make sure to stay away from him. He is the lightning spirit after all."

I nodded, "Got it." 

I closed my eyes and started doing as I was told. As soon as I started channeling more of my chakra in the sphere, the tingle sensation started and I bent down. I opened my eyes and saw the sphere trying to change it's shape. I quickly let it flow away from me and stepped back a little to make space for him.

A small lightning appeared from the sky and a human figure in lightning form appeared. His head was bowed down and he was on his knee.

"How may I assist you, my queen?" ,a sweet, gentle voice spoke.

"Don't act like I didn't tell you about this before." ,Hinami shook her head with a bright smile and ran up to him. 

He stood up and they hugged each other tight.

"I missed you so much, my sweetheart." Rai said parting with her from the hug.

They were about to kiss, I looked away from them to my side covering my vision with my hand.

"Uh....guys...I like that you love each other so much. But...uh....we are in the middle of a battle here...." ,I said with an awkward smile.

"Oh right, sorry. My mind goes blank when I see him." ,Hinami said stepping back from him.

"It's fine. I know that feeling." ,I said looking back at her. 

My hands dropped down and I held them behind me.

Flashes of the time with Kakashi came back to me and a smile curled up my lips. Our kisses, hugs, talks and laughs came back and I glanced back to where he was sitting. He was turned towards Asuma sensei so he wasn't seeing me. I took my lower lip between my teeth trying to stop my uncontrollable smile. I looked back behind Rai to see Orochimaru coming back to life and snapped back to present.

(A/N: 37th Chapter!! Next chapter, his death is promised! And, the story will go further. This scene has been going on for 3 chapters now.😅)