New Training Begins

(Y/N pov:)

"....today, when he said his name, I was furious and killed him. I'm sorry I got you all into this. Next time, if it happens again, you all can just leave me and head to your way. I don't want you all to get hurt." I said relaxing a little but still looking at the ground.

"Are you kidding me, Y/N?!" ,Naruto scolded. "We are a team and we will stick by each other till the end! Stop thinking about doing it all alone. You will get your mother justice on your own but, he will have a hundred of people. I don't know about them but I will stick by you when you go out there." He pulls me into a hug.

I put my arms around him, "Thanks Naruto."

(Kakashi pov:)

That was her story?! She went through all that and still has the ability to shine so bright? Wow, she is truly a goddess. I don't think I can stop myself anymore from falling for her.

I don't care if it's wrong, she's so strong and beautiful. She's always smiling even when her heart and soul are been torn to pieces by none other than her father.

"So, that was the story behind the house you got scared of in the village?" I asked.

They parted their hug and she nodded, "Was it that noticeable?"

I was about to nod when I heard Sasuke, "What house? Who got scared?"

"I guess I was the only one observing you three well." ,I shrugged so it won't seem creepy and continued. "Since that is done and I presume you would want to get stronger to get back at him."

I waited for her to nod in confirmation. She nodded.

"Then, we must start your training right in the morning tomorrow. We can easily overpower them with ninjutsu but you want him to capture him alive, right?"

She nodded.

I continued, "Then, you will master your sword techniques, taijutsu, and some not-so-deadly ninjutsu."

She agreed with confidence, "Yes, sensei."

"Then, go take a rest tonight, all of you. We never know when we would have to go back there." I added.

Everyone nodded and headed out. Both of them left, I stopped Y/N. "Y/N? If you don't mind me asking, how did your mom look like?" I asked hesitantly.

She smiled her little smile and took out a photo frame and showed it to me. It was a beautiful young woman in her 20's. She had black curled hair, brown eyes and small pink lips which was turned in a smile. She was sitting on a chair with a newborn baby in her arms wrapped in a pink blanket.

"Is that you?" I smiled looking at her.

She nodded, "It was my first photo. My mom always kept this photo beside her table. She cherished it more than anything else. That's why I got this photo." She smiled remembering those memories.

"Now I know how you are so beautiful." I didn't realize what I said until she started blushing.

"Thanks sensei." She said looking away and keeping the photo back.

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH ME?! Why did I say that out loud?!

"So, what chakra nature do you possess?" I asked changing the topic.

"Water and Lightning", she said forgetting about her emotions.

"Good for me, I can teach you so many jutsu. See you tomorrow." I said as I got up.

She got up as well, "Thank you sensei. See you."

She walked away and I watched her black hair flowing flawlessly in the cool breeze.

I went back to my house and went to sleep knowing what awaits tomorrow.

(Y/N pov:)

"Kakashi sensei is willing to teach me himself. That may mean some alone time with me." I thought to myself excitedly.

I went back to my house, changed and laid on my bed. I closed my eyes and the first image that came was of Kakashi sensei calling me beautiful. His hug that night and his kiss followed. My cheeks turned pink as all the images came back.

His scent and warmth engulfed me again making me feel it's happening again. And, I fell asleep to it. I was just hugging my pillow but it felt to be him. It was after a long while that I went to sleep with a true smile and a little blush.

~next morning~

I woke up to the knock on my door. I got up and went to open it to reveal Kakashi sensei, "You are still sleeping?! It's 9 AM. Get to the ground in 5 minutes or kiss your sleep goodbye for the next 2 days!" He went away before I could reply.

His voice woke me up completely. I quickly did my morning routine, got dressed and left for the training grounds.

When I reached, it was only Kakashi sensei.

"Where are the others?" I asked confused.

"Oh, you are here. I gave them a holiday today. It's just you and me today." Kakashi sensei said walking to the center of the ground.

"Let's work on your hand to hand combat today. Come at me with your full potential. Come on." He said.

I walked towards him and stood a few feet away from him. I took a deep breath and then charged at him with my full speed.

We exchanged a few fists and kicks for good 10 minutes. He blocked my every move, I barely did the same. When I got my chance, I jumped and kicked him in the head in a swirl motion followed by a kick in his guts. He was thrown back at the tree and he poofed.

"Shadow clone?!" I asked confused.

Kakashi sensei dropped down from a tree, "I know you are good at hand to hand combat. I'm not gonna risk my life so soon. That hurted even from watching. But, you can be better at it." He said patting me on the back.

I nodded, "Yes sensei."

We practiced like this till evening without break. The sun was about to set down and we both were panting heavily.

"We will continue this tomorrow. Let's go grab some Ramen for now." Kakashi sensei said getting up.

I nodded and we headed to Ichiraku. When we entered, Naruto was already there.

He waved at us, "Hey guys!"

I waved and sat beside him. Kakashi sensei sat beside me.

(Kakashi pov:)

Lord third had called me in the morning to tell me that he has sent a person to research on the person who is after her. He will be back in 2 days minimum. And, after that we will be sent on the mission. Till then, Y/N has to become strong enough to take on at least 20 people, ninjas not included in a hand to hand combat.

Y/N will be ready by the time comes, that's for sure. She is determined to get stronger. She didn't take a break even for a moment. She will get so strong so soon. I wonder where she gets her determination from. Maybe it's from Naruto.

Tomorrow I will teach her my invented jutsu, chidori. Her fierce battle style will look SO hot. Her bloodlust was scary but, when it will be just anger and hatred, it will look hot. I'm sure and I just can't wait to see that.

Thoughts kept on emerging in my mind of her while I ate my food stealing glances of her laughing face. I went away bidding farewell to both of them. I wanted to stay but Lord third had asked for her progress report. I reached the office, told him everything that happened today leaving out the details where she looked beautiful.

(A/N: 6th Chapter!! Wow, this was fun. I'm thinking of starting the romance soon. Ooooh, I can't wait for it! It will be so hot!🥵)