Friend-aversary

~in the morning~

(Y/N pov:)

"Y/N! Y/N! Y/N! WAKE UP!! HOW CAN YOU SLEEP SO LATE TODAY!!"

I was waken up by an over enthusiastic Naruto jumping on my back. He was basically yelling in my ear and I just couldn't ignore it. I tried to turn around and he got the message that I was awake. He got up from me and sat beside me waiting for me to sit up. 

I sat up rubbing my eyes, "Why are you waking me up so early...?"

"Don't tell me you forgot!!" ,he said with a frown.

My eyes shot up to him hearing his sad voice. I looked behind him at the calendar that hung on the wall. The date today circled as important. It almost immediately clicked in my mind that it's been 10 years since we became friends and today was the day. 

I quickly pulled him into a hug, "Of course I didn't forget, little bro! How can I forget such an important date?!"

He hugged me back, "I knew you won't."

(Kakashi pov:)

I woke up in the morning to several knocks on the front door. I slowly got out of bed making sure she stays still. The way she slept last night like an innocent baby in my arms was the sweetest thing I have ever seen. I walked to the front door and opened it to reveal Naruto.

"Kakashi sensei? How are you here?" ,he said in confusion.

"She was tired when she came home yesterday so I stayed to take care of her." I said in an innocent voice, "Why are you here so early?"

"If she is hurt in any way, I won't let you live, sensei!" ,he said and walked in the house. 

He straight away went to her room and I followed him. The next thing I saw was him literally jumping on her.

"I don't know about me but that will surely hurt her." ,I said watching from the door frame. 

I saw everything that happened. Important date? What is it?

They both parted and she just kissed him on his forehead. 

Okay, I'm jealous.....you can stop now... I am just gonna go. 

All of this might turn me into a killer. I went to the kitchen to make breakfast for all three of us. I wonder where Sasuke is, it's been more then a week since I saw him.

Just then, Naruto came and called me back into the room. I left all the work in the kitchen and went in with him.

(Y/N pov:)

A while of talking later, he asked the question I was most afraid of: "Where is Sasuke?" 

I sat a bit away from him, my gaze on my lap.

"Get Kakashi sensei too. I'll tell you both about him.." ,I said putting my head in my hands. 

He quickly ran out of the room and came back a second later with him. I sat taking support from the back of the bed, my knees brought close to my chest. 

They both sat down in front of me giving me a concerning look.

Kakashi put his hand on mine, "Hey, everything okay?"

I shook my head, "That's the problem...nothing is alright." I took his hand in mine, "I'm sorry. I should have told you about this yesterday but I never had the courage to do it."

Naruto sat beside me and put his arm around me, "Why are you saying that? What happened?"

"The mission I went to...." I looked at Naruto, "It was a solo S-rank mission."

"But, you said it was D-rank...." ,he said worried.

"I lied. It was S-rank and it was to go find Sasuke who was supposedly with Kabuto." ,I said, taking a glance at Kakashi and looking back at the bed.

"Did you find him?" ,Kakashi asked taking his hand away.

I nodded, "He was with Kabuto. His appearance was totally changed and...."

"And, what?" ,Naruto said almost dripping with anger.

"He went there to gain more power to get his revenge. The power can not be controlled by him or anyone else other than Kabuto himself...."

Naruto took away his hand and Kakashi looked away from me.

"I don't even know what kind of power it is. All I know is that the power can kill the entire village if not taken under control."

"Then, we should go and look into it!" ,Naruto said in confidence.

"No. Lady Tsunade has clearly mentioned no one to interfere in this. She will do this on her own."

Why do I have to lie to them every other day?!

"Okay. No point in mourning over him. Training starts today of new team 7 without Sasuke." ,Kakashi said coldly.

I nodded, "That's probably best."

"WHAT?! HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT?! HE IS A PART OF OUR TEAM!" ,Naruto screamed.

"We can not do anything, Naruto. Let it be." ,I said calming him down.

After an hour of convincing him, he calmed down and went back to his house.

"So, that's why you didn't tell me about your mission..." ,Kakashi said looking away.

"I'm sorry.... how was I supposed to-" 

He cut me off with a deep kiss. 

I didn't even notice when he took down his mask and came so near me.

I just put my arms around his neck and kissed him back. The kiss slowly turned into a deep make out session. His back was pressed against the mattress and I was on top of him. His hands around my waist and mine around his neck. 

A few moments later, we parted and he cupped my cheek, "If I knew that happened, I would have done this yesterday to make you happy..."

His voice was as sweet as a cotton candy. 

I laid my head on his chest closing my eyes, "I'm sorry..." 

He rubbed my back calming me down knowing I might cry at any point.

"It's alright, sweetheart." He planted a kiss on my head, "Fighting your own comrade is the hardest thing a shinobi has to go through."

We stayed like that for a few minutes, him loving me every other minute. I held back my tears knowing it wasn't the right time and I had to stay strong.

We trained for the next whole week putting our hearts into it. We did go to one or two missions but they were easy. I never had the time to investigate because I never had the alone time. I was with someone almost all the time. Even at night, Kakashi stayed with me at either my or his house.

I was waiting for the right time to get to the investigation, but never got it. The whole week went like that until her birthday came....

(A/N: 53rd Chapter!! I just got the whole week as holiday. So, I probably will post 2-3 chapters per day....I don't know.... also, #6 on #kakashi-sensei!!🥳)