Take a Rest

(Kakashi pov:)

I slowly placed the med-kit on the floor and went back in to get a cloth. I filled up a small tub with warm water and came out to lay the stuff beside the couch. I took off my wet shirt and threw it on the side. I slowly took her by her shoulders and make her sit up straight. I slid behind her helping her lay with her back against my bare chest.

"Hey...you are awake, right?" ,I whispered slowly in her ear taking her in a little tight back hug. 

My arms were around her waist with one of her hands dangling down and the other one under my palms. 

She slightly nodded.

I kissed her cheek.

"Umm...I...might need to....take off your clothes, is it okay....?" ,I whispered in hesitation.

"Just do whatever you have to. I don't mind anything if it's from you." ,she said in exhaustion.

Her head rested on my shoulder, eyes still closed. 

I got my hands up to her neck and started to slowly unbutton her shirt making sure not to touch any of her body.

I carefully took out her arms from the cloth making sure her cloth doesn't make contact with any of her wounds. I took the damp cloth and carefully started wiping the dirt and blood off her skin. Holding her head between my hand and chest, I slowly wiped her beautiful face making sure none of the blood drop remains. I proceeded to her neck, slowly going down towards her chest. Her bra was still on so, I skipped the covered part and hopped onto her waist. Once the easy parts were finished, I took one of her arms in my hand.

"Let me know if it hurts, okay?" ,I said as I noticed the locations of the wounds. 

I started cleaning slowly and carefully. Wiping around her wounds first, then the rest of the blood that dripped down the wounds. I think I hit 1 or 2 spots of wounds but her face stayed still. I slowly laid her hand on the couch taking the other one in my hand.

I did the same process again but this one was tough. The wound on the upper part of her arm was deep but the bleeding had stopped. I wiped all the excess blood and proceeded to her palm. It was burnt, she used lightning a bit too much. Even through sword, her hand could burn but she just doesn't know the boundaries when it comes to a battle.

As the now cool water touched her black burnt hand, she winced in pain. I quickly held her by her waist making her feel safe rocking her a little.

"It's just gonna hurt a bit more." 

I kissed her forehead, she nodded allowing me to continue. I started it again but very slowly. She didn't say a thing this time so, I finished it with a little hesitation.

Suddenly, she sat up bending forward. She took her hair to a side exposing her bare back with a strap of bra through her upper part. She unhooked it allowing me to explore her back. A small smile curled up my lips as I see her trusting me so much. I slowly started cleaning her back starting from her neck.

As I finished her lower back, I kissed her shoulder and whispered, "All done."

The next thing she did left me in a state of shock. Instead of hooking it back, she took her bra off and laid back on my chest. My hands didn't move one bit. 

"It's alright, just do it." ,she whispered closing her eyes. 

I nodded and started wiping her breast. After finishing, I parted her hair in two and covered both of her nipples with it. I could see her slowly smile from the corner of my eye.

My hands went down and I slowly took off her shorts. I held her by her shoulders again and got up laying her back on the couch. I sat down on the floor and started cleaning her legs. There weren't much wounds but everyone of them were deep and bleeded heavily. One still had it's bleeding going on.

I carefully wiped all the blood proceeding to her feet. I cleaned all of the dirt and laid them down on the cold ground helping her sit up straight with her back against the couch and her hair still covering her beauty. I then went up to her thighs to clean the dirt. As I reached up and started cleaning, she winced in pain. I didn't think there were any wounds here which made me step back from her voice.

I investigated the place of pain, it was inner thigh where I noticed a few cuts. They weren't fresh, they had been for at least a few months. She never trained back then this hard that would make such deep wounds. I looked at her closed eyes as I  touched the cuts a little. 

Her eyes opened wide and she quickly removed my hand from her thighs.

"You- you can just skip this area." ,she said with a little stutter.

"Y/N, what did you do to yourself?", I asked sitting beside her. 

She scooted away from me as if embarrassed of what she had done. 

I put my hand on her neck cupping her cheek turning her face towards me. 

Her gaze fell down, "It was nothing, I was just...just..." She fell quiet for a moment, "It's from when I was in the academy..."

I stopped her with a kiss on her cheek, "It's alright, just promise me you won't do it again." 

She met eyes with me and nodded with a smile, "Promise. I was just mad at myself, I know it won't happen again." 

I smiled as she placed her head on my shoulder.

"I'll just bandage you now then, you can go to sleep, okay?" ,I said placing her head back on the couch and getting back on the floor. 

She nodded as I started cleaning her thighs again. After that, I cleaned her wound with an antiseptic and bandaged them.

After an hour, she sat on the couch in her underwear, her right palm, right shoulder, left wrist, right ankle, and left calf in bandage. I scooped her up in my arms in bridal style with her head resting on my bare chest as I walk to her bedroom to lay her down. Her hair looked perfect falling down from her chest to her waist. I pulled the blanket on her. She took off her underwear and tossed it on the floor. 

I kissed her forehead, "Good night, sweetheart."

 She smiled, "Goodnight."

As I was about to move away, she grabbed my wrist. 

I looked at her and her eyes said, "Stay with me, plese." But she didn't wanna sound weak, so she just kept silent. 

I slowly smiled as I slipped into the bed beside her. She turned to her side and I quickly took her in a back hug. My arms tight around her waist. 

Kissing her shoulder, I whispered in her ear, "You don't have to worry with me, beautiful. Say whatever is on your mind. I'll still take care of you the same."

She smiled pulling her head down almost about to cry. 

I rubbed her arm gently reassuring her, "Everything will be alright, don't worry." 

She nodded and slowly drifted into deep sleep.

(A/N: 23rd Chapter!! I was reading other fanfics and I realized how shit mine is. Well, I guess I don't have the talent. Sorry😬)