Special Surprise

If you didn't read the bloodshed part, here is what happened in short:

Y/N cut all her father's fingers and toes and kept them in a little box she had brought with her. The significance of cutting fingers and toes is like this:
3 fingers for Lord Third's death.
5 fingers for her mother's death.
And,
Rest 2 fingers+10 toes for the 12 years she had to live without her family and become a shinobi even though she is not from a shinobi family.

She bandaged all the remains so he doesn't die from blood loss. She also told him that she will be back the next day with a special surprise because it's her mom's birthday. After all the torture, she packed her stuff and got out of the prison. The ANBU locked the door behind her and she made her way back to her house.

Now, further into the story:

(Y/N pov:)

I entered my empty house and quickly went to the kitchen. I kept the little box in the fridge with an evil smile on my face. I went to the washroom and changed into my daily clothes. I quickly took a bath washing all the dried out blood from my fingers. 

Then, I made my way to Kakashi's house. He said he wanted to spend the night with me.

Probably just another night and he will love me like always. 

I giggled to myself at the flashbacks of past nights with him. The way he kissed me, the way he hugged me every night before going to sleep, our cute little fights and his teases. 

I love every single moment spent with him. 

I reached his house and knocked on it.

The door opened slightly and a hand pulled me in. 

The next thing I saw was Kakashi's unmasked face few inches away from mine and I was bolted to the door with his hands. 

I slightly giggled and he took the chance to kiss me passionately. I put my hands around his neck and kissed him with the same intensity. We parted after a while and he took me into the kitchen. He sat me down and laid down my favorite food. We both sat together and ate while talking.

He took my hand in his with confused eyes and looked into my eyes, "Whom did you kill?"

I choked on my food and almost spat it out, "Why do you think I murdered someone?"

"Your finger nails still have blood in them." ,he said showing me my nails.

"That's paint! Not blood!" ,I said taking my hand away from him. 

I was sure I washed off all the blood. How did this remain?! And, paint? Really? That's the best I could come up with? I'm really dumb. He's gonna see right through my lie.

He glanced at me with questioning eyes and then looked back at the plate, "I guess then it wasn't your father who was screaming for whole three hours."

My eyes shot up at him, "How do you know about that?"

"The ANBU told me. He asked me to get you some medical attention, cause well your torturing is much more worse than Ibiki himself."

I nervously chuckled, "Hehe....I may have done something down there. But, I promise this is not my blood. It's his." 

I looked away from him as if I don't regret doing that.

"Just take care of yourself. And, try not to do that again. I don't want any more complaint that my love is unstable." ,he said and planted a kiss on my forehead standing up. 

He took the dishes to the sink and started washing them. 

I smiled and hugged him from behind, "I love you, Kakashi."