Mission: Save Y/N!

(Kakashi pov:)

Our attention was caught by the rustling in a tree nearby. The blue beast dropped down with a man knocked down under his arm. 

"Kakashi, you should have known that you and your team were under attack. I never expected my eternal rival to be so vulnerable." ,he dropped the man down with a disappointed look on his face. 

I noticed the arrows and poison on the tips of them.

"Oh no..." ,I whispered under my breath. 

Before anyone could say anything, I started jumping through the trees to reach the river. Naruto and Sasuke followed me close behind. As I reached, I saw Y/N's bag lying a few steps away. I walked to it and sat down to investigate. 

I found a small puddle of blood, "It's Y/N's..." 

I let my fingers get covered in her blood.

"Why do we care? She went with them by her own will!" ,Sasuke said in an angry tone.

The puzzle slowly started putting itself together. 

"She didn't go by her own will. Our lives were in danger and she knew our guard was down. One move to get her revenge or save herself first, we would have died at the spot. She knows what's gonna happen once she steps into the territory. She didn't mean any of the things she said. She did that to make sure her father thinks she's on his side."

"I knew she wasn't just gonna bail on us like that." ,Naruto said almost about to cry.

"So, what's our next step?" ,Sasuke said clenching his fist.

"Is that a question?! We save her!" ,we turned around to find Guy.

"You sure you wanna come, Guy?" ,I asked making a plan in the back of my mind.

"Of course, anything for my eternal rival's girlfriend." ,he said giving a thumbs up and his iconic white sparkling teeth smile. 

I don't care anymore if they say that. I'll probably just hug her the moment I see her.

"Sure, let's go. We will go on sneak mode. Her father will surely attack her if he sees us attacking him. So, we have to be extra careful. Let only Y/N know we are there. And, no one will attack her father." ,I explained standing up. 

Everyone nodded and we ran as fast as we could to the gates.

As we reached, we looked around but no one was to be seen in the vicinity. 

"We gotta hurry! It might be too late already!" ,Naruto said.

He was about to run away but Izumo stopped us, "Why do you wanna go after her? She literally just said it doesn't matter if the leaf village burns or stays put."

"I'll explain everything later. We gotta go now." ,I said in a hurry and ran in the direction of the village. 

The three of them followed. Once they were in my vision, I signaled everyone to hide. They did and I hid with them. I signaled everyone to go one by one receiving a nod as answer from everyone. 

I took out my kunai, took a deep breath and grabbed the man who was the most away from her father. I quietly slit his throat keeping my hand on his mouth to make sure there is no sound produced. I quietly laid him down on the floor and ran back to my hiding spot.

One by one the other three did the same and soon all the extra man were out. I threw a kunai attached with a paper bomb in between Y/N and her father. Y/N noticed and took her father and herself to safety before it could explode.

"What did you just do, Kakashi sensei?! She could have died!" ,Naruto started screaming at me. 

I kept a blunt look on my face, "She's a traitor to our village now, Naruto. Taking her down is what should happen according to the Hokage."

I looked at Y/N. Her look showed she knew my intentions. She lightly smiled saying Thank you from her eyes. 

She then turned to her father with a worried look, "Are you okay, father?" 

He nodded, "Yeah, I think I am alright."

Of course, she would confirm his wellness. After all, she had planned to kill him in the most torturous way possible. Guy had explained Naruto and Sasuke the next step. They all stood with their kunai out. Y/N had her sword out as well.

Naruto and Sasuke ran towards her showing they would attack her. Before they could reach her, she took the opportunity to push her father and pin him down with sword through his leg into the ground. The both of them stopped in their tracks.

"How can you ever think I would fall for your awful plan, father? You killed my mother, I will never let her death go to waste." ,her voice showed anger and hatred.

She made the water chidori in her hand.

"Don't worry. This won't kill you. I invented it specifically for you. You have a long way to go, dad." ,she said in anger as she water chidori'd her father.

She took out her sword. Before we could say anything, a whole group of people came running towards us. And to our surprise, Guy had ordered two ANBU members to come and collect the lead on Orochimaru. Y/N quickly gave her father a little first aid on his wounded leg. The ANBU members took him to the village.

Y/N stood in front of Naruto and Sasuke protecting them.

"Get back, you two. I wanna enjoy this to the fullest." ,she had a total bloodlust in her words.

(Y/N pov:)

We were almost out of any sight of the hidden leaf village and I had lost all hope of ever seeing my comrades again. For now, I had almost accepted my fate and was ready to die. Just then, I saw a paper bomb right behind me. I acted quickly and got the murderer to safety. I looked at the masked man, standing a few feet away from me.

I was so relieved to see his face. He knew I would dodge it. That's the part he played as my sensei. My hope got back but I had to keep my character. I called him father again almost throwing up. I was getting sick of his sight. I quickly looked away and took out my sword.

As Naruto and Sasuke charged at me, I took the chance to get him first doze of my torturous treatment. I put the sword through his leg. The way he winced in pain finally gave me the satisfaction. I immobilized him after I was satisfied by his crying. Only for now.

I took out my sword and gave him the first aid for the intel we needed. And, I can't let him die so easily. 12 years worth of anger! And as for his other men, I had planned to kill all of them. No matter how innocent they were in other fields. The day they decided to be with the murderer was the day my sword and I became thirsty for their blood.

I stood in front of Naruto and Sasuke, "Get back, you two. I wanna enjoy this to the fullest." 

I gripped tighter on my sword. I remembered my mom one time and hoped her to be with me.

(A/N: 20th Chapter!! The next one is gonna be interesting, fun and thrilling!! Enjoy!😉)