Learning New Jutsu

(Y/N pov:)

"You think?" ,I said with a sigh.

"Enough talking, get back to training now." ,he said switching back to his tone of sensei.

I started practicing taking out water from the ground while he read his Icha Icha book as his back rested against a tree.

A few hours of training passes by and I was able to do the water chidori in a second.

He walked up to me, "Time for a new jutsu."

He took off his mask and smiled, "This one's for you."

My eyes widened in shock. I quickly turned my gaze away as a little blush appeared on my cheeks.

Is he trying to distract me during my training?!

"Pull yourself together, Y/N. This is for training only. Nothing else is gonna happen. Not at least here in public."

I looked up at him as he lifted his headband to expose the sharingan. He smiled with a wink covering back his eye.

I collected myself and nodded, "I'm ready."

"Good. Now, watch."

He made a few hand signs and shot water bullets through his mouth at the tree. They created tiny holes in it's bark.

"It all depends on the speed of the bullets you are throwing at the enemy. If it's fast and strong enough, it can cut human flesh and bone. When pointed at vital organs, death within seconds."

He pulled back his mask, "Time for you to try."

I made the hand signs and did the same thing he did but they were too weak. They didn't even dent the tree.

"I thought as much." He said.

I looked at him, "What does that mean?"

"Nothing. Try making bullets out of the water you extract from the ground. Point them right where you want them. Control them with your mind as your chakra flows through them. Make sure there's enough speed before hitting the target."

I nodded and did as he said. Extracting the water from the ground and turning it big enough to make atleast 5 bullets. Then, I divided the bubble into the 5 bullets. I started controlling them with my hand and mind picking up the speed and darting them at the tree. They made a hole just like his.

"Perfect. Now, try to aim for the smallest particle. Like a leaf." He said as he went on the branch. "Tell me when you are ready and I will drop this." He said showing me the leaf.

I nodded and extracted the water turning it into bullets.

"Now." I said and he dropped.

I shot a bullet almost touching the leaf.

"You can do better." ,he said dropping another leaf.

I tried again but barely hit it.

We did this training for about half an hour until I nailed it right at the centre of the leaf. I used all the bullets remaining to make holes in more leaves at the same time.

"I think that's enough of this." ,he said jumping off the branch and walking towards me.

I nodded as my legs gave in and I sat on the ground with a soft thud.

"Looks like you used up a lot of chakra. Take a break for a while."

"No, I'm good. We can go further right away." ,I said as I stood up.

"Okay, if you say so." ,he switched back to his sensei voice. "Now, let's begin with some advanced water jutsu."

He started walking towards the river and I followed close behind him. Once we reached the river, we spreaded our chakra under our feet and walked on water.

"This one requires a lot of water. It's the Water Dragon Jutsu. I don't know if you can do this without a water source or not but I know I can't. Here's how it's done."

He made a lot of hand signs and a water dragon came out behind him.

"That dragon is so cute! But that's too many hand signs! I couldn't even keep up with 10 of them. Go slowly." ,I said as I stepped back from the water dragon coming towards me.

"Okay, fine." ,he giggled. "Today you practice hand signs. Summoning of the dragon can be done tomorrow."

He let the water dragon splash back in the water and we got out of the water. He taught me the hand signs for the rest of the day.

The sun was about to set down. I revised all the hand signs one last time.

"I think that's enough, rest can be done tomorrow." ,he said with a smile. "Come, let's go grab some dinner then I will walk you home."

I nodded and we headed towards Ichiraku. When we entered, Naruto and Sasuke were already there.

I sat between Naruto and Kakashi.

"Still with him, huh?" ,Sasuke said with a smirk.

"He's helping me train!" ,I said rolling my eyes. "You two are just too much. He's just my sensei like for you guys. There's nothing going on between us."

"Yeah, right!" ,Naruto smiled.

We ordered our food. Me and Naruto kept on arguing until it came. We started eating. Kakashi finished early and placed a hand on my thigh in a way no one can see.

I almost choke up on my noodles.

"Y/N, you okay?" ,Kakashi said in a slightly evil voice.

You did that on purpose!

I glared at him as I nodded, "I'm good."

He kept his hand there until I finished my food. I slowly placed my hand over his, tangling my fingers with his. Removing his hand from my thigh, I dropped it away and stood up.

"Well, I should get going. I have to sleep now. See ya tomorrow." ,I said and waited for Kakashi.

He got up, "I should go as well."

"Looks like both of you won't be sleeping tonight." ,Sasuke said side-eyeing me.

"First of all, ew. Second of all, I haven't slept in two days. No way I'm not sleeping tonight." ,I said and walked away with Kakashi to reach my home.

As we reached, I started in a hesitant voice, "Would you....like to come in for a moment...? There are a few things I wanna talk about."

"If I come in, you really won't be sleeping tonight." ,he said with a playful look.

My face showed scary and blushed emotions.

He giggled, "Don't worry, beautiful. Not if you don't want to. Come on."

I relaxed and nodded, "Yeah, sure."

We both went in and sat on the couch. I made sure he was comfortable on his seat.

(A/N: 13th Chapter!! Let's go!! #4 on #hatake !! Next one will probably be my favorite one so far. If you know what I mean! 😉)