Lord Third's Orders

(Y/N pov:)

Me and Naruto reached to where the other two were and we headed back on our journey. No more people had come seeking for me so I was relaxed. We reached the village till afternoon and went to report to the Hokage.

We went to his office. Kakashi sensei knocked and we waited. After a while, an ANBU opened the door and let us in. We went in and gave our report. 

After we told him everything that happened and what his plans were, he started, "So, he has already started with his project. The ANBU that I sent to investigate has returned today. He has located all the hideouts and the main house. Also....." He looked at us scared and worried.

"Also? What is it?!" ,I said getting impatient.

"Also, he is with Orochimaru. That's why he's afraid by everyone." ,he said looking at me in the eyes.

"Orochimaru? You mean the legendary sannin?" ,Kakashi asked.

He nodded, "That's not all of it." He looked at me, "Your father is planning to sell you to Orochimaru. If he gets his hands on you alive, he will use you as a vessel for himself to be immortal. If dead, he will extract the secret of your exceptional amount of chakra reserve and use it for himself."

"Exceptional amount of chakra reserve? What does that mean?" ,Naruto asked.

Lord third sighed and continued, "Y/N was a special child since she was born. She had an exceptional amount of chakra reserve almost equal to a tailed beast. Orochimaru found this when she was 5 and asked her father to sell her to him in return of more power. He's still after her to get more stronger."

I fall on my knees, my eyes fixed on the ground hearing the real truth about myself. I always thought I could last way longer in training than the other students. But, never thought this to be the reason.

Naruto sat beside me and rubbed my back, "Y/N, you okay?"

I snapped back and knew I had to do something and this wasn't the time of crying and getting scared. 

"I'm fine." ,I said removing his hands and looked at Lord Third with a blunt look, "What are the further orders for me?"

Lord third smirked, "Exactly the child I thought. He knows you are a leaf shinobi so, he will come here as well. You have to be ready at every point of day for a battle until you are ready to be an attacker. If he shows up before you are ready, everyone in the leaf village will help you. Once you go out there, it will be just you and your team. So, be ready for the worst."

Everyone nodded. 

"Thank you, lord third" I said.

"Dismiss"

We all went out. 

Kakashi stopped me, "You sure you wanna do this, Y/N?"

"Oh, chill out, lover boy. She's gonna do fine." ,Sasuke said looking at Kakashi with a smirk.

Naruto tapped on his shoulder, "There's nothing going on between them."

"What do you two mean?" ,Kakashi said confused.

"They just thought that we had something between us. Ignore them. Let's go, we need to start our training." ,I said walking away.

"You two are really crazy. She's just my student like both of you." ,he said and walked with me. 

We went to the training ground leaving them there.

"We just lied there, didn't we?" ,I said with a slight blush.

He blushed and looked away, "Uh....." He let out a small giggle admitting we lied. He quickly threw his emotions back, "Maybe we did, maybe we didn't. Right now, Orochimaru is all you should develop emotions of hatred for."

I got serious, "Right. Yes, sensei."

We reached the ground.

"Now, sit and try to sense the presence of water again." ,he said getting away towards a tree.

I nodded and sat there with my eyes closed. As I started dispersing my chakra into the soil, I swirled it around in the dirt to sense the presence of water in it. I started sensing some liquid and quickly immersed it in my chakra. I controlled it and got it out of the soil in form of a deformed bubble. I opened my eyes and started getting more out of the soil, As I combined all of it in my hands, I shaped it to form a proper circle.

(Kakashi pov:)

I admired her as she slowly started getting more and more water out. She is so determined to be stronger. She will basically do anything. A little bubble of water formed and I started walking towards her.

"That should be fine for one wave of water." I smiled, "Now, this water will multiply itself as you give it more of your chakra. As it becomes bigger, you can form it into a wave, multiple balls or even a dragon. For wave, try to make it as thin as possible and then let it flow on the ground but keep it in your command."

She nodded and started multiplying it slowly, making it thin as a paper. She stood up controlling it perfectly and guided it to flow through the trees. The water only went to the trees and no where else. The water left a small trail that reached the ground in front of her.

"Now, induce your lightning chakra in that small trail." ,I said pointing at it. 

She nodded and touched the water trail. The whole trees shredded their leaves in a moment.

"See, that's what happens when water combines with lightning." ,I smiled at her work.

She looked at me, "What would happen if I induce large amount of lightning in it?" 

I looked back at her, "That will kill the person in seconds."

She nodded in understanding.

I started again, "Now, the only disadvantage now is you are needing to sit and meditate to get the water out of soil. Work on it, so that you can get it out during a battle."

She nodded and I went back to my place. She practiced for the whole day.

When the sun started setting, I came closer, "That's enough for today. We will continue tomorrow." 

She nodded and we went back.

I walked her to her house. I kept on catching glances at her, she looked breathtaking as the orange sky illuminated her face. We reached her house. 

I looked around to see if anyone was there and went to kiss her cheek. 

"You did great today, sweetheart. You will even beat me soon." ,I whispered with a blush.

She smiled, "That's kinda impossible, Kakashi. No one can beat you, ever, in any battle."

I smiled as I watched her going in. I walked to my house. My mind showing me memories with her, her beautiful smile, her hot and fierce fighting style and everything about her. Her smell lingered around my nose letting me fall asleep peacefully.

(A/N: 11th Chapter!! This was pretty boring. Every storm as some rain before it, right? I can't wait for the real battle.😁)