Water Spirit

(Y/N pov:)

Little by little, I let the water flow from the sphere to her hands extracting all of my chakra from it. She started to pour it on my wound cleaning it with a little cloth she had in her bag. The pain made me squeeze my eyes shut and I lost control on the chakra+water sphere. It grew into an irregular shape.

As soon as the pain started to go away, I opened my eyes and poured more water into her cupped hands regaining back the shape of the sphere. After a few more rounds of cleaning, the little ball of water was left in my hand. 

"All done. Now for the bandage." ,Gigi said with a smile. 

I started passing time by making the sphere of water turn into different shapes and animals.

After the bandaging was done, she sat back away from the wound wiping the tiny beads of sweat off of her face, "All of your wounds are covered now. But, you still need a rest. You have used way too much of your chakra. Usually, a shinobi takes 2 days to recover so much chakra but I think you have some special power with which you will be able to recover in just 2 hours."

"That's a relief but I need to go right now. My village needs me."

"No! You can die!" ,she shot a death glare.

"Okay, fine. Don't give me that look at least, it hurts." ,I said with a timid voice and let the water fall back to it's place near the tree to my side. I laid back on the tree starting to talk about something before the water that I left started rippling.

Our attention was caught by it and Temari spoke up, "What are you doing, Y/N?"

I raised my hands in surrender, "I'm not doing anything, I swear. It doesn't have my chakra in it anymore. I can't control it."

The water started growing in height and a female figure stood before us. 

We all scooted back in horror and I said with a shake of fear, "I swear I'm not doing this."

"It's Princess Hinami!" ,Gigi exclaimed with a smile.

"You know her?" ,Gaara said with a little fear in his voice.

Hinami cut in, "Let me introduce myself. I'm Hinami. The water spirit. I'm like a summoning spirit. But, only a few people can sign a contract with me. They have to complete a certain task that's written for them in my book. If they do it in this forest at the exact time appointed, they can sign the contract with me."

"I knew this place felt familiar!" Gigi said with an excitement, "Wow, Y/N. You are so lucky."

I crawled towards the spirit and she bent over

"So, you were able to complete the task. Nice to meet you, Y/N."

"Nice to meet you too, Princess." I said with a smile, "Wow, you are so beautiful."

She smiled back and stood up straight, "You know you are the 10th person to be able to complete the task." A scroll came out from the ground and opened in front of me, "Now, sign your name with your blood if you wish to sign the contract."

I nodded standing up and cut my thumb making it drip a little blood. I signed my name with it and stepped back from the scroll. 

The scroll disappeared, "When ever you need me now, all you need to do is the normal summoning jutsu and I will come for your help even in the desert."

"Thank you, spirit." ,I said with a bow.

"Do you need me right now or am I allowed to go?" ,she asked in her sweet voice with a smile.

"Ooh, I heard this forest has the medicinal water which can restore the chakra completely with one sip. She could really use that right now!" ,Gigi said.

"Oh sure." ,Hinami formed water in the palm of her hand and gave it to me. 

I drank it and felt regenerated in a second. 

"Oh my, you have so many wounds."

"She got them from a battle she just fought and she wants to go to another battle right away!" ,Gigi said with a little anger while I stood with my head hung down.

"Then, I guess I should help more." ,Hinami said and soon, a water swirl surrounded me. 

All of my wounds slowly faded of pain and the bandages were undone by the water around me. 

I looked at my wounds, not even the scar was there. 

I smiled, "Oh my God! Thank you so much."

"So, tell me. What is this other battle you are heading to now?" ,Hinami said taking back the water.

"It's with Orochimaru. He's attacking the leaf village soon and I have to protect the people."

"Orochimaru?! He's still after leaf village. And, if he's doing it now, you better hurry. He's almost immortal now and his summoning serpent Manda can cause a lot of damage to the village."

"I know all about it. Thanks to you, all my wounds are gone and I can fight him easily."

Hinami created a water horse,"This will take you there in no time. And, when you enter into the battle with Manda, summon me. I'll help you in every way I can."

I nodded, "Thanks." 

She disappeared into a puddle and I climbed on the horse. Bidding everyone else goodbye, I started my journey back to my village. It took me a day to reach the hill from where I can view the village completely. I stopped the horse right there looking around, there was no one yet. I looked around the borders of the village looking for a safe opening for me.

The borders were filled with leaf ninjas. I can't infiltrate the village in any way. There was a smoke on the East gate and my gaze turned towards it. It was a purple serpent. That's probably Manda. As the shinobis turned towards it, I rode towards the border gate as fast as I could. I could see Orochimaru running towards the main gates of the village.

He can be handled by the jonins. Main threat is this Manda. This is way too big for anyone. Even summoning animals.

I quietly slipped in through the gates so that no one could notice me. The horse collided into a puddle and I looked around to find Kakashi.

(Kakashi pov:)

It has been 6 days and she hasn't shown up yet. I wonder if she is alright. What if she has been captured and killed....NO! That can not happen. I can't lose her too. After everything we have been through, I can't bare to lose her.

A puff of smoke came from the gates. What is that?! I ran towards it to discover a giant snake. The attack has started.

"Everyone take your positions! It's time!" ,I gave order to all the shinobis and took my place. 

If Orochimaru is here, that means....oh no...I won't let him stay alive for long. I'll shred him to pieces.

(A/N: 33rd Chapter!! 2nd chapter today! Also, this story passed 50 votes! Half century, baby!😆)