A Visit To Father

(Y/N pov:)

The meeting ended. Asuma sensei, Guy sensei, Shikaku, Inoichi, Choza and a few other jonins congratulated me and the others couldn't even look me in the eyes. I registered their looks in my mind to tell Kakashi later. I straight away went to his house from the meeting room. I entered in through the window again to find Sasuke, Naruto and Kakashi talking and laughing. My sudden entrance scared Naruto and he almost jumped.

"Having fun without me?" ,I said in a sarcastic voice.

"Of course not, Y/N. I was just telling them how I got this pendant!" ,Naruto said happily showing the first Hokage's necklace.

"Wow, it looks so much better in proper lighting. Back down there, I could hardly see it." ,I giggled.

"Y/N, we were waiting for you to eat together but we ate earlier for Kakashi sensei had to take his medicine." ,Sasuke said.

"Oh, it's fine. I'll eat later anyways." ,I said sitting on the window sill.

"Why?" ,Kakashi said concerning.

"Oh, nothing. I just thought I would pay a little visit to certain someone first." ,I said looking away from him to my side.

"And that is?" Naruto almost screamed, "Wait! Don't tell me you are dating someone without telling me!"

Kakashi's eyes shot up at me questioning me. 

I waved my hand in innocence with a smile, "Of course not. It's just someone I want to tell about.." I took a slightly long pause, "...something. Bye." 

Without waiting for any response, I jumped back out of the window.

(Kakashi pov:)

"That doesn't seem suspicious at all." ,Sasuke said sarcastically.

"I bet she's seeing someone." Naruto started sadly, "What if she slides away from us because of him? What if we never get to see her again?"

"Naruto, you are just thinking the worst. Nothing like that will ever happen." I said assuring him, "And, if you are worried so much, then." 

I bit my thumb bringing out a little blood and made a few hand signs which were Boar, Dog, Monkey, Bird and Ram. Then, I slammed my palm on the bed summoning Pakkun.

"Hey, Kakashi. What can I do for you?" ,he asked smiling.

"We are worried about Y/N. She's going to meet someone. Can you go and check who and why it is?" ,I said with a closed eye smile.

"Trouble in Paradise, huh?" ,he said mocking me. 

Maybe sometimes I may have mentioned about my feelings for her to him. He was special to me. And, very reliable. But, now was not the time to say that. Sasuke and Naruto both were here.

"What do you mean, Pakkun?" ,Naruto was dumb sometimes in these sort of things.

"That's a code word when one of the team 7 member is in trouble or needs help." ,I gave a look to smirking Pakkun. 

He did that on purpose.

"Just go now, Pakkun." ,I said saving the moment.

"Of course." ,he disappeared out of the window.

"There! Nothing to worry about now!" ,I said with a closed eye smile.

(Y/N pov:)

I went to my house and got my first sword that had never killed anyone. I took a look at my mother's photo that laid beside my bed before making my way to the prison. I went into his prison where he was already tied to a chair on my request. I walked in with a huge smile and happy walk.

"Hey, father!" I said happily and did a spin on one foot showing off my jacket, "What do you think of my jacket?"

He just looked at me in shock and fear.

"Great, right? I got it for killing Orochimaru." I chuckled slightly, "Well, it was all the shinobis as well but I'm now the Hero of the Village! Aren't you proud of me, dad?" 

I said poking him to speak but he didn't.

I started in a fake sad voice, "Dad, if you are not gonna say anything......" I turned my voice into devilish psycho taking out my sword, "What's the use of that tongue?"

He finally spoke up, "How did you kill him? He was basically immortal!"

"Oh, so you do use it. Nice." 

I put my sword back and took a round around his chair, "Every jutsu has it's weakness, father. I just needed to find it." 

I stood in front of him, my eyes darting through his eyes, "And, I got that after spying on him. Thanks to your precious memories, dad."

"So, that means you will let me go now, right?" ,he spoke in a little hope.

"Of course. After I have my fun." ,I smirked.

"What do you plan on doing?" ,his eyes widened in fear.

"Oh, don't be so scared. I'm just your daughter." 

I turned around, "How much damage can I possibly do? Besides..." 

I looked at him over my shoulder, "I'm really happy today. So, you can rest for today. Also..." 

I continued almost stepping out of the prison, "Someone's birthday is in a week. She's not here so I'll get you a little present that day." 

I smiled innocently, "I hope you will like it..." 

My smile turned into a devilish smirk, "Dear Father."

This left him speechless. I chirped a final bye and went out of the ANBU base. The ANBU released him from his ties to the chair. I straight away went to Kakashi's house entering again through the window. Naruto was the only one there with him now. 

I sat in front of Kakashi, "Hey, I'm back."

(Kakashi pov:)

Pakkun came back 15 minutes later his departure heavily breathing.

"All okay, Pakkun?" ,I said in a concerning voice.

"Yes." He sat in front of me, "Everything is fine if going to the ANBU prison is fine."

"The ANBU prison?" ,Naruto said in shock.

"Y/N went in there." He looked at me, "I can not get pass them without anyone noticing me."

"So, that was certain someone." ,I said with a slight chuckle.

"She had us there for a second. Not gonna lie." ,Naruto said giggling.

"I don't know what's going on but I hope my work is over." ,Pakkun said bored.

"Of course. Thanks for your help, Pakkun." ,I said with a closed eye smile.

"Don't thank me. It's my duty." He said making a hand sign, "Make sure you get a lot of rest. I want to go back on those exciting missions with you." 

He disappeared into thin air.

"I wonder what she plans to do to him today." ,I said looking out of the window.

We started talking about random stuff and Sasuke went home because he was feeling sick.

Almost half an hour later, Y/N entered with a bright smile, "Hey, I'm back!"

(A/N: 47th Chapter!! Also, thank you everyone for so much support. This book crossed 100 likes yesterday! Special shoutout to HokageOrochimaru23 🙃)