Hero Of The Village?

(3rd pov:)

Kakashi was taken to his house yesterday. He's completely fine and soon he can go back to his training. Tsunade, today has decided to take her first decision:

Y/N is no more a rogue ninja. In fact, she is a hero of the village. She risked her life and took on a summoning animal head on, alone. She did half of the work in killing the sannin and chased to fight one of Orochimaru's subordinate, Kabuto Yakushi. To reward her for her bravery, I, Tsunade Senju, the 5th Hokage, promote her to a jonin.

These words were written by Tsunade in the scroll followed by her signature at the bottom. She called the ANBU and asked to bring Y/N out of the prison into her office. A while later, a knock came on the door. 

"Come in." ,Tsunade said with a smile expecting Y/N. 

Nobody knew about this news other than Tsunade herself and Shizune.

An ANBU entered alone, "Lady Tsunade, there are 2 people who want to meet you."

"And they are?"

"Princess Aiko of the village on the border of the Land of Fire and Honorable Adrian, the head of the village where Y/N's father had his hideout."

"Send them in."

"Yes, my lady."

Next moment, a lady and a gentleman came in. Tsunade stood up to greet them. They exchanged bows and sat down on their seats.

"We just came here to thank you and this village for giving us our freedom. F/N and Orochimaru had been creating hardship for our people for the past over a decade. Every time we tried to stand against them, our men just got killed. They even killed our parents in the battle." ,Adrian spoke.

"And, now. It's totally opposite. Everyone is happy and living a great, free life without any horror in their hearts." ,Aiko spoke with a smile.

"Well, we are happy to assist the people living in the land of fire. Orochimaru was from to hidden leaf after all. We-" ,Tsunade was cut off by a knock on the door.

"Come in." ,she said looking at the door.

ANBU entered with Y/N. Her hands were tied behind her back and she was having trouble opening her eyes. Probably because she had not seen the sun for the past two days now. She walked forward and was made to fall on her knees in front of the Hokage. Her eyes got used to the lighting and she made out that she was in the Hokage office.

"Is that how you treat a hero?!" ,Tsunade snapped at the ANBU slaming her palms on the desk in front of her.

(Y/N pov:)

My eyes shot up listening to that. I looked around to see I was the only prisoner here. I was stood up by the ANBU and my hands were untied. Was the new Hokage really so scary?

"Wait...that's Y/N. Why was she a prisoner?" ,I heard a woman say. 

I looked towards her and recognized her immediately.

"How do you know her?" ,Tsunade said sitting back in her chair.

"She and her team escorted me to my village a few months ago. She fought those two bandits on her own and had such bloodlust in her eyes. She's probably the best kunoichi I've ever seen." ,Princess Aiko spoke with a smile.

"Come to think of it, she came in my village too. To get a scroll from this village to mine. I never saw her fighting though." ,Adrian spoke.

"Good to know." Tsunade walked to me and stood beside me, "Well to answer your question, it was a mistake. We took her for someone else."

"What do you mean, Lady Tsunade?" ,I said in a timid voice as she hovered over me.

She smiled, "Shizune?" 

The same lady from before came and handed Lady Tsunade a jonin jacket and a leaf headband.

She gave them both to me, "Congratulations, Y/N. As of now, you are promoted from a chūnin to a jonin."

My eyes shot up at her and she made me wear both of them. 

I bowed, "Thank you, my lady. But, wasn't I supposed to be...?"

She gave me scroll and asked me to read it. I opened it slowly with shaky hands and read it in my mind. My eyes grew in bewilderment as I went through it's contents.

"Y/N is no more a rogue ninja. In fact, she is a hero of the village. She risked her life and took on a summoning animal head on, alone. She did half of the work in killing the sannin and chased to fight one of Orochimaru's subordinate, Kabuto Yakushi. To reward her for her bravery, I, Tsunade Senju, the 5th Hokage, promote her to a jonin."

"But, my lady? Are you sure you want to do this? I don't think I deserve this title." ,I said in shaky voice.

"You think that? Let's ask the two people you helped unknowingly." ,she motioned her hand towards the two sitting. 

She got behind her desk and sat down, "Aiko and Adrian, the person who has her hand in giving you freedom is this girl. The hero of the village, Y/N L/N. F/N is her father and she took him down, alone. As of Orochimaru, more than half of the battle was continued by her."

"That's why you were in the hideout investigating with one other leaf ninja. Good to meet you, Y/N. Thank you for your hard work." ,Adrian stood up and gave me a bow. 

I returned the bow.

"Please, it's the whole village you should be thanking, not just me."

"Humble as ever." ,Aiko spoke with a smile.

I looked back at Lady Tsunade and placed the scroll back on the desk, "Thank you for this honor, Lady Tsunade." I sat on my one knee, bowing and putting my fist on the floor, "I promise I won't let you down."

"I know you won't. You can rest for today. From tomorrow, you will start your jonin missions. Also, you are to attend the jonin council tomorrow." ,Tsunade spoke and I stood up. 

I bowed one last time before heading out.

I hugged my jonin jacket and the first person I thought of showing this was definitely Kakashi. This would not be possible without him. But, before that. I really need a bath. So, I headed for my home and went in for a bath. I laid the jacket and headband at a separate place with care and took a long, relaxing bath. Staying in the prison for two days sure killed my perfume.

(A/N: 43rd Chapter!! So, Y/N is now the hero. And, no one knows yet.
Keep this a secret too.🤫)