Proposal

(Kakashi pov:)

I saw Y/N leaving her house. I had sent Naruto to see if she was about to leave or do something else. 

Naruto came out and waved me to come in. 

I got in and he gave me a huge smile, "You know? She does like you, sensei."

I said in confusion, "Why would you say that?"

"I asked her! And, if you don't do it today, I'm sure she would never do it."

I may have asked him to help me out in proposing Y/N. He's the closest to her and she shares every single thing with him. I wanted to know if she really does like me or we are just spending time and she doesn't like me that way. We have made a lot of loving memories together but still, I want to make sure she will be willing to spend more of her time with me.

"Yeah, yeah. I know. Come on, let's get to work." ,I said and headed to her bedroom.

"You really want to start with that?" ,Naruto said disgusted.

"This comes first in any way." I looked at bedside table where laid the photo of her mother, "Taking her permission is definitely the first thing I have to do."

I knelt down in front of the photo and spread rose petals I brought in front of the photo. I bowed in respect, my forehead to the front of the photo and wished her happy birthday. I got up and saw a crying Naruto behind me.

"What's wrong?" ,I asked putting my hand on his shoulder.

"She would be so happy if she saw this..." ,he said between cries. 

I kissed his forehead and smiled, "She will be even happier when she sees you with a smile." 

He smiled at this and we headed to decorate her living room.

It was really just simple. 

I knew she doesn't like something fancy. Just a guy on his knees with a rose or a chocolate asking her to be her girlfriend will be all to make her happy. Just have to make her feel special even though she is much more than just special. A few petals on the ground, a special dinner and we were done. Just have to wait for her now.

(Y/N pov:)

On my way to my house, I stopped at Yamanaka flower shop. I went in and as soon as Ino saw me, she handed me a sunflower. 

She gave me a huge smile, "I was wondering why you haven't come yet."

I returned the smile, "Thanks, Ino."

"12 years so far. And you have come here every single day on this specific date to get a sunflower. I wonder how many years will you spend more." ,she said thinking.

I giggled, "As long as I live here, I will do the same thing."

"So, when do you plan on getting a rose?" ,she gave me a smirk.

I nervously chuckled, "I don't think ever..."

"Oh come on, you have to someday!"

"Nah, I'm good. I don't plan on being in a relation anytime soon."

We talked for a little more and then, I bid her bye. While walking to the house, thoughts of Kakashi started coming back in my mind. 

A small smile came on my lips as I thought if I would like to have a serious relationship with Kakashi.

Of course we love each other, we have kissed almost a million times now and he makes me feel so special. But, I don't know if he is ready for it... my smile turned into a frown at this and I continued on my way.