Serpent vs Dragon

(Kakashi pov:)

I revealed my sharingan and took out my kunai calculating the next move I would make. As my eyes traveled the snake's trail, all of a sudden, I felt someone hugging me. I looked down to find my beloved Y/N. I put my arms around her in shock, confusion and happiness.

"Kakashi, I missed you so much." ,she spoke in my chest.

"I missed you too, Y/N. I'm so glad you are okay." ,I said pulling away from her and planting a masked kiss on her forehead, "What are you doing here?"

"I have a plan. Just take everyone to the front gates. Orochimaru will be attacking from the front. I'll take care of this snake here. You just go. No questions!" ,she said in a hurry and started running away.

I nodded and screamed to everyone else, "Everyone to the front gates!"

Asuma noticed Y/N and came to me, "I thought you killed her?" 

His eyebrow was raised and his arms were crossed in front of his chest.

"Now is not the time. Just move to the front gate. She can take care of this part of the village. I trust her." ,I said and took all the jonins and Chūnins to the front gates.

I know you can do this Y/N. Just come back alive. I can't lose you, ever.

"But, captain! Are you sure she will not betray us again?!" ,one of the jonins spoke up.

My anger started to rise but I calmed myself. 

"I trust her. She would never betray her own village. The decision we took was wrong. Declaring her a rogue ninja will never let her leave her village in extreme danger when she knows she can save it. She would still lay down her life for the leaf." ,I said in confidence and everyone became quiet.

(Y/N pov:)

Everyone left me alone to fight Manda. I'm happy Kakashi trusts me enough to take down a giant snake on my own. I focused and cut my thumb drawing out blood. I made hand signs of Boar, Dog, Monkey, Bird, Ram and slammed my palm on the floor.

"Summoning jutsu!" ,I screamed and the princess Hinami appeared in front of me. 

"It's time. Let's do this." ,I said looking at the snake whose attention was now towards me.

"Well, if it isn't Hinami. I'm surprised this little girl can summon you." ,Manda spoke up advancing towards us.

"Huh? He can speak? And, he knows you?" ,I said in absolute confusion.

"We have had a few fights before. I always left him wounded in hope he will be good now. But, looks like he can never change." ,Hinami said while anger dripped from her voice.

"Well, I'm changed to being much powerful now. Let's see how you do this time, Hinami." ,he said and almost slammed into her but she got away in time.

"I'll need some time to transform, Y/N!" ,she said in a hurry making hand signs and water swirling around her.

"Make it quick!" ,I said taking out my sword and standing in front of her. I channeled my chakra into the sword making it glow blue and started attacking Manda. The blow was right on his body, but there was no damage done to him. With one swift blow of his tail, he threw me into the air.

I did a few flips in the air before falling on the ground. Right before I touched the ground, I made a stream of water under me controlling it with my hand unconsciously. 

"I never knew I could do this! This is so cool!!" ,I said in excitement as I advanced towards the snake.

"Yeah, that's one of the many things you can do after signing the contract." ,Hinami said with a smile. 

I looked to my right to find a dragon with Hinami hovered on top of it.

"You ready?" ,she asked while her smile disappeared into anger. 

I nodded, "Yes." My excitement turned into anger as well.

As I advanced more in full speed, my hold on the water stream broke and I fell down but was caught by Hinami's water dragon. 

"You still need to learn to master it though." ,Hinami said with a chuckle. 

I balanced myself on the dragon by putting chakra under my feet. 

"Okay, you attack, I'll defend you." ,she said and I nodded.

The dragon and the snake soon started the fight. I swiped my sword a lot of times but the snake got no damage. It was almost as if I was being repelled by its scales.

"I'll take you near his head, try to attack his eyes. They are mostly the softest part of a reptile." ,Hinami said and started going towards his head. 

His attacks were dodged by a water sheild coming up at the right time and turning back into water right after.

I ended up on his head and stabbed the sword on its eye....well, attempted to stab. But, right as the sword made contact with the eye, I was repelled back and blown into air but Hinami caught me with a water hand emerging from the ground. 

I was trying to stand back up when Manda spoke again, "I told you I was stronger then before. Old, cheap tricks of yours won't work on me anymore, Hinami!"

I started the water stream again to the water dragon and stood beside Hinami. 

"This is going to be tougher then I thought, Y/N." ,Hinami said advancing more and preventing his attacks to land on the village.

"Guess our only choice is to chase him away." ,I said swiping my blue sword as hard as I could.

"And I have to get rid of you first, you stupid little girl." ,Manda said and in a blink of an eye, I was being swallowed by the snake. 

I channeled chakra on the base of my foot to stand on the neck of the snake. My sword was still with me which I used as a torch.

The insides of the snake looked pretty soft. I took the opportunity to stab my sword through its internal flesh. The sword went right through and out into fresh air. I smiled and cut open his throat long enough for me to get out. Hinami got a water stream right in front of me to step on to and I got out easily.

Manda was practically screaming in pain while being in one place. I took the opportunity to cut his neck. I got my sword in the crack increasing my lightning chakra in it and made a 360° cut on his neck. The screaming stopped and his body was detached from his head. The head almost fell down on the houses but Hinami created water hands to push it away on barren land.

Hinami got back into her original form and I dropped beside her. She got behind me and got the water swirl around me again healing my wounds. 

"You still got a huge battle to fight. Orochimaru won't let you stay alive for long." ,she said in a serious tone.

I nodded, "I know. Thanks for your help, Hinami. I could never do this alone." 

All of my wounds healed up and the water retreated.

"My job isn't done yet."

(A/N: 34th Chapter!! This was so fun to write!! The next one is gonna be even better! Oh, I can't wait for the next parts!😄)