Sand Siblings!

(Y/N pov:)

The battle started with them being over confident and attacking me one by one. That was way too easy for me and I was able to make several wounds on their bodies. But, not too deep. They were still able to move and perform perfectly. 

The girl got annoyed and screamed, "You three are good for nothing. Can't even get a frail girl like her under control."

Her annoyance got the best of her and she started playing.....her flute...? Huh? Is she trying to entertain me or something? I thought she wanted to capture me again. And, she is holding up a show for me. Wow, this girl is....so....stupid...?

Huh? I can't move... I'm trying to run towards her to attack her but I can't move. What's happening to me?! I can move my neck perfectly though. I look up towards her only to find her smirking. My eyes filled with confusion. Her eyes filled with fake pity.

"Aw, are you not able to move, Y/N?" She looked towards her teammates, "See, that's how you do it. Putting her into a powerful genjutsu is all that's needed to capture her. Now, what are you looking at me for?! Go get her!" 

She was practically yelling but the only thing that was required for me was knowing that it is a genjutsu.

A genjutsu paralysis?! I remember hearing something about this from Kakashi. He said the only way to get out of a genjutsu is to break the chakra network for a while on a solo mission. Or a sharp pain to get you out of it. Okay, let's try this.

I quickly closed my eyes and thrusted my chakra through my network. And, then quickly removed all the chakra from one of the chakra points on my arm. I tried and I could move my right shoulder and my right hand fingers but not the rest of my body.

I guess I have no choice, they are advancing so quickly.

I stabbed the sword on my thigh breaking out of genjutsu paralysis. I took out a paper bomb attached to a kunai and threw it towards them. In it's smoke, I ran away as far as I could and hid behind a tree. I got my bandage out and slowly wrapped my wound on the thigh. As I was about to stand up, a hand pushed me back towards the tree. I looked up to see Temari, Gaara and Kankuro hovering over me.

"You know this isn't the right place for a leaf shinobi, right?" ,Temari asked with a blunt look. 

I was quiet because of the pain.

"This isn't the time for what's right. She is in trouble and we are here to help her. Let's go." ,Gaara said with his normal expression.

I looked up at them, "How did you all know I was here?"

"We were going back to our village through this forest when we saw you. So, Gaara wanted to repay you for something." ,Kankuro said rolling his eyes.

"Repay me?"

"I'll explain later. These people are dangerous, we gotta fight them first." ,Gaara said walking away.

I stood up balancing myself on my feet with the help of my sword struck inside the ground.

"It's okay if you can't fight. We can take care of them." ,Kankuro said.

I shook my head, "No, I'm alright. I can fight."

I put extra chakra on the wound to let me at least walk and run around. We all four walked back towards the battleplace and sneak attacked the sound four. Soon, it was 1v1 match between Tayuya and Temari, Sakon and Kankuro, Jirobo and Gaara, Kidomaru and me.

Now that it was just a 1v1 fight, I was easily able to overpower the spider in front of me and soon, all four of them were on the ground. We thought it was over and we started walking back towards the exit but the ground started to shake a little. We turned around to see the four people with black markings all over their bodies.

"What now?!" ,I was confused and annoyed.

"It's Orochimaru's curse mark. It makes them 10 times stronger then before." ,Gaara explained with his usual calm face.

Before anyone else could say anything, they attacked us and we had to fight them again. (The fight went as in the episodes.) The sound four died and I collapsed at the last second due to excessive bleeding. I had got a lot more wounds then before and I couldn't hold on any longer.

I was still conscious but I couldn't move anymore. My vision became hazy and I was hardly able to make out what was happening around me. I felt a hand holding me up from my waist and I was walked to the shade of a tree. I was laid back on the bark of the tree while I almost went out of my breath. 

I was heavy breathing when I heard Gaara's voice, "Gigi, can you take a look at her wounds?"

And, soon I felt two hands on my wounds and slowly the pain went away. My breathing became normal and my senses came back. I looked around to find a new girl leaning over me with her hands on my thigh covering the wound with some green light.

"She's back to normal!" ,Gaara said with a smile kneeling beside me.

"Yeah, I think I'm okay now."

"Not yet, this wound is way too deep." ,the little girl said.

"Y/N, this is Gigi. Our medical ninja." ,Gaara said sitting comfortably beside me. 

Temari and Kankuro also sat in the shade around me. We talked for a while about random things.

I turned to Gaara, "So, what was it you wanted to repay me for?"

His gaze fell to his lap and he said in a low voice, "For being with Naruto and not letting him stray towards the wrong path like I did. During the Chūnin Exams, he was the one to change me and when I asked him how he never gave up, all he said was he had you with him at all times and your support made him feel less lonely."

A little smile curled up my lips and I looked away from him, "Wow...he really said that?"

"Yup, Gaara has been talking about repaying you since then." ,Temari said with a small laugh.

"It's okay, Gaara. It wasn't really needed. But really, I owe you guys for this. If you hadn't come when you did, I would be dead by now." ,I said leaning my head back.

"You might as well be if we don't get water soon." We were cut off by Gigi, "The infection is slowly going through your wound and we need to get it clean now but the river is far away."

"Oh, it's alright." I said looking at the ground, my palm pressed on a little patch close to the tree, "There's plenty in the ground." 

I closed my eyes collecting the water in a sphere underground. When it was enough, I got it out and looked at wide eyed Gigi. She was still a child and was fascinated by this trick.

I held up the ball to her, "How much more do you need?"

She shook her head shaking off her amusement and said with a serious look, "Double of this but there should be no chakra."

I doubled the water using my chakra. She cupped her hands on the tip of the sphere. Little by little, I let the water flow from the sphere to her hands extracting all of my chakra from it.

(A/N: 32nd Chapter!! The next one is gonna be awesome!! I can't wait to write that!! Also, huge shoutout to L_D4k1 for voting on almost all of the chapters in a matter of 30 minutes. Thank you so much for the support!😊)