Spilling The Beans

(Y/N pov:)

"Hey, I'm back." ,I entered the window with a bright smile and sat beside Naruto in front of Kakashi. 

Sasuke wasn't there but the happy vibes were still here. I glanced around to find my most important people happy and laughing.

Naruto poked my arm with his elbow, "So, how was your date?" 

He laughed playfully.

"It went great!" ,I said with a big smile.

"So, that means you will meet him again?" ,a calm playful Kakashi spoke much different from my expectation.

"Why not? He deserves another meet." ,I shrugged looking at Kakashi.

"So, this wasn't his last day?" Kakashi said in fake sad voice, "Damn, I was so excited to hear about it!"

"So, that was Pakkun?" ,I said folding my arms in front of my chest tilting my head to a side raising my eyebrow.

"How'd you know?" ,Kakashi asked giggling.

"I was trained by Mr. Copy Ninja. If I didn't sense him following me, it would have been a stain on your reputation." ,I said unfolding my arms and resting them to my side.

"That's true." ,Naruto said with a chuckle.

"So why were you spying, sensei?" ,I asked giving him a flirty look which Naruto wouldn't see.

He started stuttering a bit, "Na-Naruto was just worried about you." 

He looked away from me.

I smirked knowing I got him. 

He kept his gaze away from me when he saw my smirk.

(Kakashi pov:)

Why is everyone making it hard for me to keep a straight face today?! First Pakkun, now her. She made me even more nervous then Pakkun did. Does she want to tell Naruto? If so, then just do it. Calling me sensei with that flirty look doesn't help in any way whatsoever.

"I just thought that boy will take you away from us...." ,Naruto said in a timid voice looking at his lap. 

My eyes followed every next move Y/N made towards Naruto.

She first scooted over to him, got his hand in hers and pulled him close to her in a almost hug. He laid his head on her shoulder almost avoiding his cries. She patted his back and kissed his head.

"Don't worry, little bro. I would never let that happen." 

His head was the other side away from me and she looked at me, "If I get to know that the boy is causing me to drift away from you, I won't be with him any longer. You just have to say it when that happens, little bro." 

She looked at me with small eyes telling me that line was meant for me as well.

I gave her a smile and shook my head to say, "You don't have to worry."

She got the message and her smile came back. 

My smile grew bigger and she parted with Naruto. 

She cupped his cheeks wiping away his tears. She kissed his forehead and smiled. 

He returned the smile and quickly changed the subject, "Hey, you haven't eaten in so long. Let me get you Ichiraku Ramen!"

"Yeah, and you can tell us all about the meeting." I chuckled, "And the date."

Naruto went out and she gave me a quick kiss on the cheek. 

She whispered a Thank You before sitting back in her place. 

I gave her a closed eye smile and before I could say anything, Naruto came in with three Ramen bowls.

He gave one to all of us and she started telling us about the meeting. How she was introduced, how was their reactions, who all congratulated and welcomed her with love and who all could not even look at her. She explained everything with such detail, it almost felt like I was right there looking at them. Naruto and I couldn't stop laughing at the mind portrait that Y/N got for us.

We all finished our food laughing and Y/N was the only one who could get up without falling. So, she took our bowls and went to wash the dishes. A while later, she got back and sat down. I gained my composure back but Naruto was still trying to recover.

She shook her head at Naruto smiling and then glanced at me. 

I gave her a look myself looking at Naruto. 

He finally got back to his normal self and sat straight.

"I wanna know about your special someone now." ,Naruto said looking at her.

"It wasn't really special. I just planted a little drop of fear in his heart." ,she smiled devilishly.

"Y/N? What did you do?" ,I was almost shivering in fear. 

I have never seen her doing something bad to anyone but when it comes to her father, she has total bloodlust for him. She would drink his blood if she could. That's how much she hates him. And, her smiling like this......it can not mean anything good.

She smiled innocently, "Why are you so scared of me? I just did a little talk with him." 

Her smile gleamed with a little evil in it, "I even decided what to get him for mom's birthday. It would be a combined gift for her and him!"

"You are not doing anything so dangerous!" ,I said warning her.

"Oh relax. It's just a little lunch for him." ,she said as if she is not planning anything that she should not. 

But, I know her. She would do anything to get the revenge harder and greater.

"Just don't hurt yourself, Y/N." ,Naruto said. 

He knew no one can change her mind now.

"Of course I won't get hurt. He wouldn't dare to." She smiled, "Oh, also. I might have to go on a mission tomorrow. Lady Tsunade has called me to her office in the morning."

"Your first Jonin Mission! A solo S-rank mission!" Naruto smiled excitedly, "That will be so cool!"

"That won't happen until a few 10 missions. Lady Tsunade first needs to see what type of mission you can adapt to." ,I said assuring a scared Y/N.

She nodded calming down, "I hope...."

The rest of the day went by talking and laughing. I had even forgotten about my injury. Naruto went back home wanting to get some sleep after my medication. And, as of now....Y/N was sitting on my lap. Her head on my shoulder and her hands playing with the hem of the blanket.

My arm was around her, other arm rested on her lap. I planted little kisses on her forehead from time to time and we were either not talking or just talking about our plans after I recover. I have to take her on a real date. I asked all about where she would like to go and what all she likes as in general.

A while later, I heard soft snores coming from my shoulder. I looked down to see her sleeping. I chuckled slightly at her cute face and kissed her forehead one last time before carefully laying her down beside me on the bed. I laid back down and pulled her to my chest. Her fist captured my shirt and she held onto it like a little baby. I smiled at her innocence and slept like that with her.

(A/N: 48th Chapter!!  This story is about to hit 1000 reads! It has already crossed 100 votes. I can't get over it...🤯)